Crooner 1.32 : Strike when the "iron" is hot -UPDT - Page 18

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Thanks Rashmi! 😊 I read your comment. I am happy you found my views interesting.

Last episode was really complex .. we had a lot to say about everyone! I intentionally avoided Shaym though! πŸ˜›

hehehe like I refrained from talking about Anjali!! it would have taken me two pages

exactly! it was a very complex episode with layers that can be peeled from every character including mami who didn't have any dialogue (i was intrigued by her sense of fierce loyalty.. even though she doesn't completely trust Khushi yet...she is furious that Dadi is saying what she was and going against the man of the house)

ok, i take that back. all characters errr umm except Akash and the invisible Payal (exactly what happened to her.. is she going to do a mamaji on usπŸ˜•)

also, farha... wanted to ask you the other day.. are you the one who has been analysing the payal references and connection.. i loved tha analysis.  i agree there is something very fishy here.. too many mentions  of payals  and rajkumaris by Shyam in recent days... almost as if he is referring to somebody else altogether.

Originally posted by mashira

hehehe like I refrained from talking about Anjali!! it would have taken me two pages

exactly! it was a very complex episode with layers that can be peeled from every character including mami who didn't have any dialogue (i was intrigued by her sense of fierce loyalty.. even though she doesn't completely trust Khushi yet...she is furious that Dadi is saying what she was and going against the man of the house)

ok, i take that back. all characters errr umm except Akash and the invisible Payal (exactly what happened to her.. is she going to do a mamaji on usπŸ˜•)

also, farha... wanted to ask you the other day.. are you the one who has been analysing the payal references and connection.. i loved tha analysis.  i agree there is something very fishy here.. too many mentions  of payals  and rajkumaris by Shyam in recent days... almost as if he is referring to somebody else altogether.

Interesting point on Maami! I really want to see her more involved in the drama .. she has huge potential and I am waiting for the day she will stand up for her Bahu & eventually for Khushi. She will, I believe!

Yes, dear. I wrote that random piece on "Payal" references in the last crooner. Thanks for liking it. 😊 I am willing to put it up again if I see the references back again .. in fact, on the very next episode, he again mentioned why he bought that Payal & how it never got to her Rajkumari!! πŸ˜† Fishy, right? πŸ˜ƒ

By the way, I loved the Carlyle quote you used in your post. 😊 I too felt he is the iron whom Anjali is using currently. πŸ˜† I read your note on Khushi yesterday and loved where you said how she has given ASR a chance over & over despite everything. And you already know we are on the same page when you talked about her growth. 😊
In a long time, I actually winced at an ArHi scene today...So much so, it compelled me to ask, how can ASR even relate to this Khushi in front of him?  Yeah, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????? Many have suggested Khushi was acting "in character."  Friends, I beg to differ.  Do we honestly think the woman who rescued ASR, who played with fire, who looked Shyam in the eye and said"haad aapko hi nahi, hume bhi paar karne aati hain...humare pyaar ke liye!" is today willing to throw in the towel in support of the psychopath? The woman who stood in that living room, and untangled the web of lies in front of her entire family, trumping truth over lies while compromising her own honor and her character, today wants to bring the wolf back into the fold?!  The woman who can change a flat tire, turn every challenge on its head, and take on anything and anyone, today wants her own nightmare relived? All for Di...If this isn't a character 180, I don't know what is!? 

Or is it that SP finally woke up and realized their female protagonist  in this show is a bit "too real" for the real world?πŸ˜•   Now she has "morphed" into she who places such confidence in her man, and then throws a curveball out of left field that completely stumps any logic out of him! Who is willing to be a doormat now when she has always been above that stereotype?!  Yeah, ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

wonderful post, anjali. imagine, for almost a week now not being able to get fully lost in arnav khushi scenes. a week? maybe more. little respites once in a way. how they have messed with asr, and poor khushi. for once a real woman in an sp show. too much to handle. pass the smelling salts, the delcate men are passing out. a woman change tyres? take on men (hero, villain no prob, she can handle them all)? question a man? never.

you felt it clearly, i kind of felt it, barun can be even more asr. 

your last suggestion my fave: let him have his best moment, every day. 

yes. don't lose your hottest property for crazy desires and fantasies of trp. 

Originally posted by indi52

hey soni,
loved that take on a black note of protest. i like your ponder on anjali. my thought: she always does exactly what she wants to, perhaps that's why shyam's reference to her zid. but she does confuse me like mad.

hope drilling filling didn't leave you feeling awful. bye. and thanks for your cal wishes. 
di...shyam does know her zidd...have mentioned in my post that despite shyam's advice she goes ahead and brings khushi to RM...proving she does have a mind of her own and is not easily manipulated but now just see how easily shyam is manipulating her!!!
drilling and filling was ok but now feeling the discomfort!!!!
bye di!!!
Originally posted by soni.b

archu sweetie...aami bhalo aachi ( am doing good) and aami tomake khub bhalo bhashi!!!! (khub means lot)πŸ˜ƒ
don't worry am on dadi's case since tuesday epi...she can really irritate any sensible human being!!!!
archu honestly everything is galatfehmi...was tired of hearing dadi and anjali mouth this as an excuse since this track started🀒 cvs can't justify either characters actions by using this term...might as well come up with a really good reason why these two are harping on galatfehmi and supporting shyam!!!!
btw i too love mythological stories...kali pujo is celebrated on the same day as diwali...the puja happens post midnight usually and is beautiful!!!!! 

Awww Soni - I wish I could write more Bengali - I only know a few songs in Bengali though kya karoon! πŸ˜•

Wohi na Soni - any intelligent rational person who is watching would be so irritated. Jab Anjali aur Shyam ka tea party ho raha tha, tab bhi I was very interested (despite thinking Anjali is such a lying cheating @#$%& 😑) because I really wanted to see what will happen. The minute she said "galat faimi" to Shyam, I stopped being interested or invested in this story line - it's a very very lazy way to do this. They really need a better reason than this - and fast, or else people will really start losing it with Anjali and Dadi! Even manufactured evidence chalega!

Oh - it has been my dream to go to Kolkata during Navratri and see the Pujo there but we also celebrate Navratri big time, so never get to go! The maximum I've seen are pandals in the places I've lived in! And I've heard that the Kali Pujo at Diwali time is lovely too - wish I could see it sometime in my life!

Hey Anjali,

read your take and again very well written ..πŸ‘.. yes ASR was so needed and indeed this show rest on only shoulder but they seem to be favoring that shoulder which people dont want to see...well they actually dont want to see  any part of that man in the show..πŸ˜†.. Agreed on khushi part.. I ranted about it a lot specially when they have so beautifully shown her transition during kidnapping track and her so maturely handling shyam, her act was not the one out of her innocence for me..Simply I cudnt relate to it.. Well said about nani though..I love her at times.. yeah only at times...πŸ˜† on Sobti's performance level...I m blind phangurl...πŸ˜‰ but as you said he is capable of delivering more... but he stole the show for me yesterday..special mention to that moment when he shouted at Dadi..I got scared for once..πŸ˜† and on rest points agreed dear...thoughtful postπŸ‘
Soni!!

Loved what you wrote! Summarized the epi perfectly. :)

Daadi will redeem herself .. Dont worry! But I need someone to explain the true story to her - naani or Arnav. She has heard only Shyam's story & infering from that. She deserves to know Arnav's part of thr story first before we pass a judgment on her.

Archu.. I am following Mahadev 'religiously' now!! 😳 I have quite fallen for Shiv ji! ❀️ And cant tell you what the Mahakali promotions make me feel! I get a jolt everytime I see that!! Thats what you call a promo!!! By god! And imagine the 'nainsaafi' with our show! Not having any promos for weeks and then we get to see why we shoud watch Mahadev instead right when we are watching our show!!!

Indi Di.. hope my darling Khushi bounces back in her 'jhalli' avataar soon enough!! Tough times right now for her and for us too who love her so much and cant bear the liberties taken with her character every time! And Di.. I am glad you confirmed what I wanted to know! You wont go missing!! Yaaay! πŸ˜ƒ

Shona.. I am talking of reptiles of the intellectual kind!! Sending you a PM, check!!!

Nishi!

Arnav voiced many of our sentiments . Best part was of course "Aap aayi hi kyun? aap wapas aashram chali kyun nahi jaati?" - you got me there!

I was so happy he said that. He is such a modest person these days .. Sitting in his home, this woman is planning to get someone back here whom he has banned! She better go and leave with her other son. I am surprised he did not lash out earlier.. He has grown so much over a year.
"Di - enjoy Kolkata tons! And must drop in a word here - it's not the same expression! She's been Arnav's support throughout, giving that uber confident man the confidence to deal with his perceived failure, and being with him completely! I know she lost her way (or rather the writers lost their way) for a bit yesterday - but she's just been strong for him. I thought it was very beautifully shown! (but of course it's my POV! )"

dear archu, i agree khushi's role in these days has been lovely. she is the only one who can reach him and give him the vibe he needs. for 14 years he has battled alone, she feels it and wants him to rest in her love somewhere and draw strength from it even as another huge challenge gets underway. but the writers and director have not given the delineation range and detail, so it feels flat. not khushi's fault and sanaya is capable of much more. my feelings, peace dear girl.