Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini16 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
priya di Superbb crooner with awesome title and quote.i just loved the dadi and arnav confrontation finally my ASR is back .Barun was brilliant in each and every scene with perfect emotion and dialogue delievery.i am loving the maturity and growth shown in the Arnav - khushi relationship but i dont like the fact that khushi asked Arnav to give shyam another chance and if she will be the one who again asked or go against him and bring shyam home for di shake i will be really disappointed .i also not liking the too much shyam drama in the story these days sometime it look like everyone is dancing in his tune and what he wants he is getting .i think from next week he will be back on RM i want Arnav and even khushi defeat his each game which will make audience intrested again.
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ok last spamming before I'm off... I forgot to mention or ask in my post (I think Nishi has asked) - what about the cradle? Didn't it have the fake will? Or did Shyam take that out on the day Arnav and Khushi escaped? I was so keen that Anjali should find out about Shyam's reality and then maybe play manipulative games with him... sigh, wishful thinking!

Bye for now people! Finally got a day when I've read all posts properly. As proud as I am to be part of the 2.8, I am also really proud to be part of this space, which has managed to find a balance in everything - humour and emotion, intellect and gutter, drama and romance, love and criticism, analysis and fun - and most importantly to me, Arnav and Khushi. Thank you for everything you guys, all of you.

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Considering that anti-bahus of other SP serials are always top-notch in scheming and creating tear-jerking hell for bahus, IPK women are indeed nayi soch! They just take what comes, no questions asked. Benign very benign. 

O Teri!! Today seems to be day of gyan for me! Several gyans posted in Crooner!!

Until the next bolt from the blue, I go into hibernation. :) And silent stalking!  

For a first timer, thanks all for liking my post. Awesomely nice of you guys! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I likey likey. πŸ‘ Out for some time. So until I get to read all, thanks πŸ˜Š
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

priya,

wonderful post. 
hope they do strike while they can, or at least the truth strikes them before it's too late.
as for the so called intellectuals, should they really be hanging around at a daily soap forum? we are not worthy of their high brow attention. and if they look carefully, they'll discover we're not seeking it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

just as we're not seeking to see the evolution of satan right here on our television screens. and please, sirs, if it was all about the negative character you might have done yourselves a favour by casting barun sobti in that role. it takes a certain level and kind of talent to mesmerise the ordinary human being (such as myself) with evil. we are prone to lean toward love and positive things, i don't deny that the dark side has its own attraction, a fascination even, but our moorings hold us tight, leading us constantly toward the light. till along comes an anthony hopkins (i never thought i'd watch a movie about a cannibal with such excitement), or an al pacino, or a heath ledger, oh my fave christopher lee, and actors like that. but abhaas mehta?

and please, dear creatives, what's happening with the craft of writing? i miss your style, people. and you had loads of it. suddenly it's no longer necessary to watch that scene again. not even the asr scene. 

khushi isn't a fool. nor are her viewers.

anjali can't walk about and scheme in that state. perhaps, the gentlemen who wrote the scene have never walked on glass then been electrocuted, and lost a baby and plenty blood. just to inform you, post a regular c-section surgery, takes practically two days to clear the fuzz from the brain. also, why the rush? surely, your golden boy can strike two days after the op or even three? what was the rush? tells me, pilleejh, had to do a paisa vasool on the jodhies and backless choli, kya?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

at last, asr tells dadi what he needs to. applause. when i'm feeling better will go watch that scene three thousand times. at least someone struck when he needed to.

@ indranidi,   yes yes someone struck...for me teer hamesha mere dil peπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
my ASR back... my dhinka chika moment...but you said right...i miss d style...that signature IPK style...whether i used to think of 50 situations and next day they would come up with d 51st one...
dadi am still digesting, probably will digest Shyamua too, he is back in RM to elevate d drama factor and thus  d production cost of maintaining 2 sets goes down...but am not in a mood to glorify him...he is there and established now d protagonist should rise...

Edited by mouramen - 11 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hd75

Ok, I promised myself to never ever write anywhere on the Forum because all the discussions were sort of spoiling my viewing experience of IPK but today, reading all the discussions of how Khushi is dumb to have considered giving Shyam a second chance, I am just unable to stop myself from writing, I have to let is out, whether it makes sense or not. Let me narrate a story through IPK characters.

ASR was the third of 5 brothers, one of them, a half-brother, Shyam but they all grew up together as own brothers, nobody ever showed any difference. ASR grew up and took up the entire responsibility of the family, brought a lot of fame and riches to the family. However, as the half-brother grew up, he slowly began seeing the others differently and God knows what grudge he held against them. He ended up ruining the family's peace, cheated the family of money, spread rumours about the family, tried to stop ASR marry his Khushi through false rumours, he even forged my ASR's signatures to make debts and misuse his popularity. 

ASR who came to know about all this, took him to task but was unable to anything because he emotionally blackmailed that he would kill himself if anybody said anything about all this to his wife, Anjali. For years, the family kept quiet and silently suffered all the pain. 

Years later, ASR had to suffer severe financial crisis and Shyam offered help. Taking advantage of that, he began humiliating ASR at every given opportunity. He publicly humiliated Khushi, ASR and even their young children. He even instigated his wife Anjali against ASR and his family. The wife, blindly believed her husband and ended up hurting every family member and refused to see what her husband was in reality. 

The issue was raised with the eldest brother of the family, who only chose to say, everybody was right and wrong in their own way and he wouldnt want to judge anyone and even if Shyam was wrong, there wasn't much they could do because it was all in the family !

Today, ASR and Shyam don't talk to each other, ASR cannot even stand to hear his name but Khushi constantly keeps telling him that people might change and as they grow older, may be he might just realise his mistakes and change for the better. Shyam has a 30 year old unmarried daughter for whom he is worried, not just him, despite everything he did, the entire family is still concerned for him and hope for him to change while he still is fighting with the family on property issues.

Well people, the family I'm talking about is my own. ASR, my dad, Khushi my mom, Shyam, my uncle and Anjali, my aunt. These people were once my favourite people but today I don't even know what to feel for them. He did every bad thing in life except murder and rape.

Whenever my uncle calls my dad or humiliates him and we see my dad upset, we just want to go and beat the hell out of him but my mom always tells us to give him a chance, maybe someday he will learn, she always tells us to calm down and look at the good in people. My other aunts also tell us to pray that God gives him good sense. My dad just gets furious when he hears this but understands their point of view too because life is too short to carry grudges.

Now, neither my mom nor my aunts are dumb women, it just happens that sometimes in life, despite everything, some people chose to look at the good in people or continue to trust in the goodness of people. 

I don't know if this post is totally out of context but having seen so much of pain in real life, I can understand where Khushi is coming from. 

Anyway, with this I bid goodbye to the Crooner and IF. Would like to thank everybody at Crooner for the warmth they showered on me every time I made a post. It has been great interacting with all but I think right now, I am better off enjoying IPK on my own. So long dear Crooners !

Hey please dont go...😭..I was the one also who ranted but not to offend anyone...I am touched with your story..I know in real life stories are more complicated and sad than this fiction... and in a way when I see people reacting here emotionally ,I see them taking out their personal grudges with life.. Hope you change your decision ..stay here and help people around who make this atmosphere positive..but anyways will respect whatever decision you take..My best wishes always with u..

Take care😳
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wanted to say this since a very long time, actually from the time a lot of negative posts started surfacing out there!!!! Had I not found this place, I would've been so lost!!!  one day, I was so irritated coz of the amt of negativity out there, that I thought I'll take a break from all this madness πŸ€’ fortunately or unfortunately, my health helped me stay out, but I cudn't stay away from crooner, obvious reasons!!πŸ˜ƒ  Priya di, thanks alot for creating this place!!! N all the ppl I met here, thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there for me all the time n keeping up with my craziness!!!!!πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

(sorry if that dint make any sense )
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Updated on Page 7. A bit of a rant ... not about the Anjaam stuff but general CVs and believability... hope Priya does not mind !
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Divya1503

Wanted to say this since a very long time, actually from the time a lot of negative posts started surfacing out there!!!! Had I not found this place, I would've been so lost!!!  one day, I was so irritated coz of the amt of negativity out there, that I thought I'll take a break from all this madness πŸ€’ fortunately or unfortunately, my health helped me stay out, but I cudn't stay away from crooner, obvious reasons!!πŸ˜ƒ  Priya di, thanks alot for creating this place!!! N all the ppl I met here, thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there for me all the time n keeping up with my craziness!!!!!πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

(sorry if that dint make any sense )

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Believe me when I say , I understand...😳
nancynair thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely Crooner Priya,wonderful takes Crooner buddies.

I have tried to stay away from the discussion for a couple of weeks as I again was failing to connect with the so important parallel track of Anjali Shyam in the show. I am still hooked, I still watch, but I felt I could only rant if I had to discuss.

I watch the show for recreation purpose and appreciate if it gives me a feel good factor at the end of the day as I need my daily dose of escapism.
So that makes me like Anjali right, so I should be able to sympathize with her, but I am unable to and that worries me, and I know there are a lot of viewers like me .

Adultery is a serious offence no doubt, but during the course of marriage thousands of women, faced with disruption of their marriage, turn a blind eye to it and compromise and live a lie as the alternative is worse in their minds.
So what Anjali is doing is not unreal at all. But still I cringe whenever I have to see her on screen. So why am I having this emotional reaction?

Is it because the real threat from Shyam is being so underplayed by one and all?
Even ASR? He understands and has experienced the threat to his life and Khushi's but he has always said, Di ko Dhoka!!
This dhoka many women live with and Anjali is one such woman. Period. You cannot get too much sympathy there. Dumbing her, giving her more than required screen space, not to mention less than competent acting has ruined what was once a lovely character for me.

The Raizada family on the other hand might not survive if their only support Arnav ,is taken away from them. ASR knows they won't still he has been shown to take this threat  lightly and has been concentrating only on Di ko dhoka.

A psychopath villain is getting away scot free, and a resourceful tycoon is battling manipulative women at home? (I love BS , am totally a phangirl when it comes to him, but I love the show too much to appreciate butchering of ASRs character.)

The much anticipated love track was given a shoddy treatment and suddenly I felt that the leads were fighting for screen space as after more than a year the PH wants our forced sympathy for Anji. The lovely moments of Arshi were not dwelled upon.I felt shortchanged.

This absolute love affair for Shyam I am unable to logically decipher at all.
Maybe I am swayed by PHs track record, It gives me the creeps when I look back at Geet which I had loved initially but studiously stayed away when it degenerated to mindlessness.
I feel they have misjudged Abhaas popularity and if suddenly he is being built up as an avenging angel from the past it will be a total Satyanash for me.

My post still is a rant, so maybe I need to cool off a little more, so sorry guys,if you have patiently read me.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: arch_nat1112

🀣
Hemant da and Kishore Kumar are turning in their graves! (God bless their creative genius souls!) And most importantly - poor, poor Gulzar! πŸ˜†

sorry to all three wonderful artists. esp gulzar. bong babe with ruining his fine language.