Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

LOL...aaj to experiments ki watt laga di (Page 7)

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
i dont know how ppl accept tat behaviour too harshu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
u know what .. this is it for me.. i was dreading yesterday if khushi is the one who persuades arnav to bring him .. can i be able to digest that dumbness? why should i then tell anjli the dumb ..

first time ever I am fuming on khushi char this much.. U dare not persuade arnav about this ..

I will see what happen tomorrow.. If khushi does that really.. I am done .. I will stop watching it declared..

why CVs ruining my Khushi char...Cry ( its unbearable for me even worser than the comedy part)

Edited by godhuli12 - 05 September 2012 at 12:19pm

RickyBahl

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

I don't know what to say my dear Buddy. The first thing is that, today even if arnav would have misunderstood khushi, we the viewers have nothing to say on that. It was really obvious. She had witnessed all the deeds of that criminal man, the petrol cans (arnav would have been a handful of ash if she did not have changed them with water), the goons have beaten him up, and what not she had witnessed during that kidnap period. She had just forgotten everything, for whom, that creep? by just seeing some water in shyam's eyes. Surely, she should go to Ashram instead of dadi. I am clearly saying, CVs have lost their motive and goal and they are ruining each and every character (even not a solid story line can be tolerated for a limited number of episodes), but ruining the character cannot be accepted at all. Anyone can beat me up for making this comment. I don't have any problem. I am saying this for the good of the show. I had enough today for saying the truth, but clearly we have to save this show and the characters from becoming a disaster. Every actors are doing a wonderful job, they have a handful of skilled artists, but they are not making use of them. Thank you buddy. I don't want to create any chaos in your post.

this is the best comment in this thread for me.. Today I want khushi bashing post separately.. I cant even bear this.. so many times i wanna slap arnav but today i wanna slap khushi..

anyone make a thread for bashing her ill b on it for the first time ever..

I reached to the rock bottom of my frustration..
GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _WASIM_

I m Quitting ipk..bye guys

me 2.. declared.. just will see tom' episode .. if for khushi arnav is persuaded to bring him.. I will just start watching BV ( as per revenge) Smile

Edited by godhuli12 - 05 September 2012 at 12:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-birdOmNaMaSteOm

Sweet-bird Senior Member
Sweet-bird
Sweet-bird

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
As always awesome post dear..

They all are pathetic!!!!

I want to slap them all..even ArShi also..and also the director!! Bloody hell!!!

what are they trying to show..Khushi the lady's version of Mahatma Ghandhi ya new avtar of Devi maiya??Someone care to explain plzAngry

And Poojali? I should stop saying about her because I can bash her all day..Shyam and Poojali really made for each other!!! Arshi should learn from then how to support your partners!!

don't worry, after some days our Arnie will come and ask khushi for a baby for his di..as he can do anything for di..both arnie and poojali can go to hell and for god sake leave khushi..he is still not satisfied after playing so much with his di's paaluu..LOL you know I pity for Arnav, for his dumb character..all he can shout, manhadle his wife and after that "just a little smirk" and our new avtar of devi maiya and will blush..JOKE??? Ya the writer is kidding?? only god knows!!!

Can you remember gautam told that the IPKKND is the story of Poojali and her pallu-playing boy!! So, now they are showing the real track..

I am irritated!!! Didgusted!!! Wanna bang my head somewhere..

IPKKND is just a comedy show now!!! and I can't stand for this show anymore...

Edited by Sweet-bird - 05 September 2012 at 1:06pm

RickyBahl

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Agreed yaar

RickyBahl

Go to top