Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

LOL...aaj to experiments ki watt laga di (Page 5)

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Valleru

Khushi's stand sucked. Also her costume was sleazy. There is a fine line and CVS went overboard.
Establishing strong characters is very important, Anjali's character is so weak and now Khushi's.
They should RIP Anjali's character. A lesson for al the people who are so weak and helpless and cannot see things clearly.

ya why didnt she change her clothes??

very bad example created by Cv's

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodhuliLogon

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .A.l.i.a.

I think that CVs want us to hate Khushi more than our hate for Poojali .. so that we will accept that women as a new female lead ..

at least , poojali has an excuse for her demands to bring Shyam back.. She didn't know the full truth of her husband, and she didn't see anything against him with her own eyes ..
While Khushi , She is the most person who know how cheap and evil is Shyam.. she gave him about 3 chances and he never change , and still she want to give him another chance ..

CVs turn Khushi to girl who is lack of self respect, very weak and now to a person who is dumb, maybe more than Poojali ..
Well done CVs ..

Sanaya .. What you are waiting ?!

i have nevr seen such a horrible characterisation ever..

story at the cost of spoiling a character

GodhuliLogon

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preets19

wn she said tat i ws lyk what the hell??!!! has she realy lost her brains r do she has sme bhulne ki bhimari. Hello!!!! he s nt a person to gt sympathy n Khushi madam u already knw tat n hve seen by ur own eyes. cv's wer unbelieveable fr me in tat particular scene. nt a single women vl utter frm her mouth such words aftr so much.

so true dear

how cud she??is she God???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Preets19GodhuliLogon

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mini17

So true...
I think we have to present the DVDs of the episodes where Khushi stood against The mighty ASR!!!!
How she used to challenge him and accept his challenges. I almost forgot that this is the same girl who recorded the whole dictation on her mobile and slapped the report on ASR thus winning the challenge... Oh! Yeah, she used to use her brain those days...!!!

Only positive thing was she didn't ask Arnav to bring back Shyam!!!! Than it would have been even worse than Ekta's serials !!!!

dear for me ekta serials was better coz they offered what they are good at. 
they didnt mislead audience.

They didnt show love story in Kyunki..saas 
neither they showed any saas-bahu track in kahin to hoga

I really want the Old ipk back

GodhuliLogon

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi_arshi

Awesum Rish...Clap

imagine Khushi knew all bad deeds about Shyam...n then to...Ouch

She is forgiving d one who swooned on her inspite of his wife preggers... Then how Khushi expects Shyam is a chnged person???DeadDead

After ANJALI...its Khushi character murder done by CVs...BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!Clap

Today...we have seen d TRPs...next week...its goona be worse..

thanks dear

u never know khushi might become like rashi of saathiya nextLOL

GodhuliLogon.shinchan.

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
rishy i am fed up
 what is the reson for this killing IPKKND
who is giving supari to whom
to whom should i give supari to get my IPKKND bck
 i want my show back

i want Arshi back
risjy what are they getting by this ?
tell me na please

RickyBahlGodhuliLogon

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by dkatmala

I don't know what to say my dear Buddy. The first thing is that, today even if arnav would have misunderstood khushi, we the viewers have nothing to say on that. It was really obvious. She had witnessed all the deeds of that criminal man, the petrol cans (arnav would have been a handful of ash if she did not have changed them with water), the goons have beaten him up, and what not she had witnessed during that kidnap period. She had just forgotten everything, for whom, that creep? by just seeing some water in shyam's eyes. Surely, she should go to Ashram instead of dadi. I am clearly saying, CVs have lost their motive and goal and they are ruining each and every character (even not a solid story line can be tolerated for a limited number of episodes), but ruining the character cannot be accepted at all. Anyone can beat me up for making this comment. I don't have any problem. I am saying this for the good of the show. I had enough today for saying the truth, but clearly we have to save this show and the characters from becoming a disaster. Every actors are doing a wonderful job, they have a handful of skilled artists, but they are not making use of them. Thank you buddy. I don't want to create any chaos in your post.

buddy u r free to make comment in my post..i dont care the b***** guys
@bold - this is epic..loved it simply.
I have seen the journey of Tulsi in Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi but honestly the virani family had so many characters that u never are occupied with Tulsi. There were intersting  stories of each generation. I accept it became boring at end.
But i never had to rant or go mad at the Cv's for that.
But here in IPKKND..which i thought was a new show of a new decade starting in 2011 .but i was  wrong.
Its worse narrative. I can  now say u Kyinki was far better  atleast

Yes you are right. I liked the show as it was different from every other show, a unique one. They could not maintain that image for long. If they would have stuck to their ideas, I believe, more ppl would have attracted to it without any doubt. But they have changed everything, now the young ppl are going away and the TRP gang are not being attracted to it. Khushi is unique, Arnav is unique, but now we are becoming unique. Thank you for your appreciation buddy. I like your posts very much. Each time i see your post, i can see your concern for the show and how much love you keep for the show.

Edited by dkatmala - 05 September 2012 at 11:50am

RickyBahlGodhuliLogon

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Excellent post Ricky. Female lead turned into an advocate for the villain. That is indeed some experiment.
Khushis character is completely ruined for us. Arnab is improving steadily. I wonder when he looked at Khushi with disbelief. I soo wanted him to utter W*F to Khushi and this time he should have completed that sentence with the F word for Khushi.Honestly IS SHE MAD? How can she forget that Shyam tried to burn Arnav alive. If a man can stoop so low he can do anything and never reform.

this is not  what i wanted .
more the i want khushi to reaffirm like before more she falls down
iam fed up

Go to top