Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

LOL...aaj to experiments ki watt laga di

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
 Cv's  ROFLLOL

I didnt know so bad days  have arrived that  the main lead heroine  has turned shyam's advocate.

Khushi had lost her respect long back and especially when she did those comedy scenes after being Humiliated of her aukaad frequently. and the icing was 12th july outburst and her cold response to that. Actually Khushi didnt do..Cv's made  Khushi do that..

One of the posts made by chilly girl rightly says she should go to Himalayas and become saint.
Even God is not that Forgiving..But Khushi has surpassed God.

Now many ppl will tell wait and watch Khushi didnt suport shyam she is just giving opinion. I hv answers to all your  counter arguments .Just that i dont find enuf time to spend  in IF to answer them each

i wud say hell with opinion. Infact she shud remember how they brought petrol cans and cud hv killed arnav that day. she wud be widow by now  due to shyam.. How can she give him benefit of doubt??? No way. 
Infact she should hv been shown worried with his arrival and arnav giving her confidence- dont worry my jaan,  u r mine, he cant do any harm to us. In this way we cud see the romantic side again also,,wat u say???

This experiment was totally a bad attempt to show her sympathetic.
I had been following all kinds of shows since long.
I have noticed even the balaji writers used to turn mother, father, supporting cast as anti but not the lead hero or heroine.
But here the  lead heroine is sympathising with Villain...wow what a new experiment.LOL

But on a serious note iam worried for the team bcoz these shows
there are so much confused  with the story and dont know what to do ahead. 
Showing arnav shedding his water tank for anjali so much that nothing is left for Khushi. I wish if that water tank could give its water supply for Khushi after kidnap with a separation track...then those tears for kHushi wud be so nice..

Note: i will reply a little late guys

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

payal_ARHIloveuarshisanaya13t_drivebabli0204heidizenjoeAce11bijiliSaraJLbleeding.lovemeshasmonalisa1234priyankaa-Rimsha-sizzles.A.l.i.a.JaponicaIceflamessrain10Preets19trina2010Barundeewani19vijji12divvkNi1234Mini17Sayali_23sanja_here-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmCHIPPEDCUPOnepoundChicGodhuliLogon-Roshini-...Tanu...ArnieBoyBarunprincessunara.shinchan.

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I didnt know so bad days  have arrived that  the main lead heroine  has turned shyam's advocate.

rishy bang on
i jus wanna say

RIP ARNAV
RIP KHUHSI
RIP IPKKND
sympathise  poojali,sympathise her  dumbness,sympathise her slefish ness.
result
DKS IN THE MAkING

SAB LOG MILKE BOLO
JAI BOLO DUMBALI KI
JAI BOLO POOJALI KI
JAI BOLO CV'S KI
JAI BOLO GUL MATA KI

i jus wanna do this today

Edited by vijji12 - 05 September 2012 at 11:06am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

chaitali00heidit_driveSweet-bird1mangalore-Rimsha-sizzlesRickyBahlsrain10Iceflames...Tanu...-DKS-GodhuliLogon-Roshini-OnepoundChicprincessunara

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
I don't know what to say my dear Buddy. The first thing is that, today even if arnav would have misunderstood khushi, we the viewers have nothing to say on that. It was really obvious. She had witnessed all the deeds of that criminal man, the petrol cans (arnav would have been a handful of ash if she did not have changed them with water), the goons have beaten him up, and what not she had witnessed during that kidnap period. She had just forgotten everything, for whom, that creep? by just seeing some water in shyam's eyes. Surely, she should go to Ashram instead of dadi. I am clearly saying, CVs have lost their motive and goal and they are ruining each and every character (even not a solid story line can be tolerated for a limited number of episodes), but ruining the character cannot be accepted at all. Anyone can beat me up for making this comment. I don't have any problem. I am saying this for the good of the show. I had enough today for saying the truth, but clearly we have to save this show and the characters from becoming a disaster. Every actors are doing a wonderful job, they have a handful of skilled artists, but they are not making use of them. Thank you buddy. I don't want to create any chaos in your post.

Edited by dkatmala - 05 September 2012 at 10:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiGodhuliLogon

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
too tired to rant dear!!!!!RIP IPKKND!!!!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

heidizenjoe1mangaloreIceflamesRickyBahlvijji12GodhuliLogonOnepoundChic...Tanu...-DKS-princessunara

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
resv

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
res

completely agree Rishi about the way they could have handled it!!
specially this one!!
Infact she should hv been shown worried with his arrival and arnav giving her confidence- dont worry my jaan,  u r mine, he cant do any harm to us. In this way we cud see the romantic side again also,,wat u say???

seriously why can't CVs see such simple things that r directly in front of their eyes?

they could have been well rid of Khushi Arnav conversation today..instead di bhoot doing a bhook hartaal would have forced (as it most certainly will!) his hand and on the side could have shows his protective side for Khushi!!

how wonderful to have the leech in the house and Arnav's eyes, hands and attention not leaving Khushi even for a second..to see him appoint NK to keep and eye on Khsuhi every second he has to take his eyes off her...practically doting on her as getting snake back poses Khushi at the highest risk point in the entire family..

i don't know why they r losing such amazing opportunities...

Edited by princessunara - 05 September 2012 at 10:35am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiSu_SomerholicAce11-Rimsha-sizzlesRickyBahlvijji12GodhuliLogon...Tanu...-DKS-OnepoundChic

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I m Quitting ipk..bye guys

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

heidizenjoeAce11Iceflames-Rimsha-sizzlesRickyBahlvijji12GodhuliLogon-DKS-

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
 I remember a comment posted on my thread and i will just repost it that I think cvs are deliberately sabotaging khushi's character to up-bring their fav Poojali.

and I think to a certain extent its true. Khushi has become a pathetic excuse of her old self which was once strong and righteous. Now she is just like any other SP bahu for whom family and even villains comes before self and now she will gladly defend a creep like shyam for that so-called Di and I am sure this is not the end of her advocacy. She will again defend shaym now that anjali has openly demanded him back

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

heidizenjoeSu_SomerholicAce11meshasRickyBahl-Rimsha-sizzlesvijji12-DKS-OnepoundChicprincessunara

Go to top