Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanCing_DiVa_SK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

------Edited------

Arubs 🤗
Awesome brilliant superb amazing update…jitna bhi words bolungi utne kaam padh jayegi yaar….How do u manage to give such awesome updates…..back to the update it was fab…..Swaron getting closer and stealing glances at each other……awwiieee
Rey and Kriya are such sweethearts……They are the best friends anyone can have…… I like the way you have built every character in this FF……Swaron convo was awesome…..Awwiiee Sharon missed driving back with Swayam…..Sharon ne galati se hi sahi but bol toh diya dat she missed driving back home with Swayam…..
He came to her and kissed her forehead , smiling towards her. Emotions in their heart were finally taking the posture of butterfly from being a caterpillar.
M soo happy to see them in love…….And Sia is back to her senses…..Yeh toh ab love triangle hai I wonder wats gonna happen next….
So arubs sweetypie jaldi se update karde…..can't wait to read how Sia wil react on knowing that Swayam loves Sharon…..And hope Sharon does not get hurt in all this…..Please jaldi update kar iss baar zyaada wait maat kara samjhi
Luv u ❤️

tinad3 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice one plz update soon!! Edited by tinad3 - 11 years ago
blooming_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
aruba i havee raed ur ffs..!!! n ol are totally amazing luking foward 4 d next ff plz update it ASAP ...
ur big fan...!! :)