Posted: 23 November 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
DEMAND COMPLETED ...
sweetcherry95 IF-Dazzler
sweetcherry95
sweetcherry95

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
thanks to them who like the previous part of this ff

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

Mamta.J,  sadafarsha,  tanharockks,  pri_swaron,  tan-ya,  d3lover90,  reet_26,  Joshua_TANHA, ,  --,  kritzzz_ArSha,  meeveesadiyaswaron,  abhilasha_dream,  Tanuka_TanHa,  shaani2209,  Suku_SwaRon

thanks to sadiya for spaming this thread

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swa-ronsadafarshanature2

sweetcherry95 IF-Dazzler
sweetcherry95
sweetcherry95

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
hey peeps...i am back with another update...plzz bear will all the grammatical mistaked and typo errors 
part 11

She ran to find swayam but to her unfortunate fate she was not able to meet him as their names were announced

Both came on the stage….music is played…..they started their dance with a lift…..swayam hold sharon's right hand with his left hand…swayam put his right hand under the left  shoulder of her

Aankhon Se Toone, Yeh Kya Keh Diya

Dil Ye Deewana, Dhadakne Laga

Tanhai Mein Hum, Mile Is Tarah

Baarish Mein Shola, Bhadak Ne Laga

Tu Tadap Ne Laga, Maein Machal Ne Lagi

Boond Tan Pe Giri, Jaan Machal Ne Lagi

Chha Raha Hai Ajab Sa Nasha...

The basic steps of bachata

Thodi Sardi Bhi Hai

Thodi Garmi Bhi Hai

Thodi Hai Bebasi

Thodi Marzi Bhi Hai

Aise Mein Hum Bhala

Kya Karen Tu Bata

Jo Bhi Hota Hai Woh, Hone De Dil Rubaa

Aankhon Se Toone ...

He picked her up and turned around till the misuc end

Paas Aaun Jo Maein

Dil Yeh Darta Hai Kyun

Door Jayega Tu

Aisa Lagta Hai Kyun

Maine Waada Kiya, Maine Li Hai Kasam

Umr Bhar Na Kabhie, Pyar Hoga Yeh Kam

Aankhon Se Toone ...

The performed a sensous and close bachata….audience was memerised by their dance and huge sound of applause was heard that it reached till the roof

The gang was also astonished by their performance…they didn't expect this fabulous performance….they were happy with it

Rey : yar sharon swayam ki pairing to best hai…itna acha toh who mere saath bhi nae krti

Vicky : han yaar inki chemistry toh out class hai

Whislt on the stage swaron were lost in each other eyes…..for them it seems that world has stop for a moment….they both were surrrounded by their own thoughts looking at each other …..suddenly swayam came back to his senses and left sharon alone and leaved….sharon run behind him to talk to him…but gang stop her in the way

Rey : sharon it was one of your best performance….mujhe nae pta tha k tumhari aur swayam ki itni achi chemistry hai

Simmi:  sharon it was just awesome performance by you both…..rey is correct you both had fab chemistry

Sharon did not aid heed to everyone was talking her attention was only towards swayam….her eyes were eagerly searching for him …..again this time she failed to find him

Kria went to swayam to congratulate him …..she find him standing alone in the corner

Kria:  swayam it was best performance by…I must say you have sizzling chemistry with sharon

Swayam: thanx kria (gave her a weak smile)

Kria noticed his weak expression she was about to question him that she received neha 's call

Kria: han nehaa bola

Neha : kria,where you are…..hamara group performance hone wala hai

Kria : ok I am coming

Kria cut the call and was about to ask swayam but swayam didn't let her

Swayam: I am leaving now…I had to go back…tum sab sambhal lena

Kria: theek hai swayam

Swayam: best of luck for group performance

Kria : thanx

With that they both went into opposite direction …..here sharon was hell tensed thinking about him….she was not willing to perform but for her friends sake she had to perform

Group performance went well…..after the performance at the back stage sharon inquires about swayam but to her utter dissapointment kria told her that swayam has left immediately after performance

Sharon: kria tumne swayan ko dekha

Kria : han who toh kabka chala gaya..kyun appko kuch kaam tha swayam se

Sharon : nae bas I had to congratulate him

She started walking without hearing further what kria was saying….by now she was sure that swayam has misunderstood him….she decided to call him and talk to him first after she reached home

Here swayam was upset not because he had danced but because he thought she had broken his promise…..whilst he was lost in his thoughts that his phone started ringing…sharon name is flashing on screen….swayam picked his phone and cut it

Sharon tried endless times atlast swyam picked her call

Sharon : thankgod tumne call pick ki….tum mujhse naraz to nae ho na

Swayam : no response

Sharon : kuch toh bolo …jawab do …don't misunderstand me plzzz

Swayam :  what do expect sharon haan…u broke the promise and you are asking me not misunderstand you….you knw what mujhe tumse baat hi nae krni chahye thi…..maine tumhe kaha k I don't want to dance but still for the sake of your friends and st.loui tumne mere bare mai nae soch…..maine apni wildest dream mai bhi nae soch tha tum yeh karogi….dont you ever dare to talk to me and don't ever call

Sharon: swayam meri baat to suno…maine apna promise nae thoda

Swayam cut the call before she completed her sentence…….sharon sat down and begain crying…don't knw why but she felt like crying hard….swayam was such a polite person she didn't accept this reaction…this outburst from him……whislt swayam  with heavy heart lay on bed…he didn't like whatever he said to her

Next day in rehearsal hall

Swayam entered …the gang was already there…as soon as he entered ganag begin to appreciate him because his performance

Nil :  swayam yar tu kitna acha dance krta hai….tune kya bola tha k u cant dance

Vicky: han yaar tu ne jhoot kyun bola

Amar : choro yaar ab toh performance hogai aur humein pta bhi chal gaya k swayam superb dancer hai

Meanwhile sharon enetered …her eyes were puffed because of crying…swayam saw her….but as she looked at him ,he withdrew his gaze and pretended to look somewhere else

Everyone greeted sharon …they had their time discussing abt yesterdays event …..as the bell rang they dismiss to the class

Later swayam and rey were talking just about random thing that rey spoke

Rey : thanx dude kal ka event save krne k lye

Swayam : hmm

Rey : yeh toh acha hai k end moment pe kria ne humein bta diya k tum dance krte ho nae to sab kuch spoil hojate

Hearing rey's word swayam was shocked and turned to look rey with wide eyes

Rey : kya hua bhai ?

Swayam : tune kya bola k kria ne btaya tujhe

Rey : han…kyun tujhe kya laga kisne btaya hoga….waise bhi tere bare main sirf wohi toh janti hai

Meanwhile kria came to them….swayam was giving her deadly glare but she ignored

Kria: hey swayam …rey app kese hain ?

Rey : I am fine now

Swayam: kria tumne sab ko mera dance k bare main btaya

Kria : haan

Swayam : aur tumne mujhse pucha bhi nae

Kria : ismai puchne wali kya baat thi swayam…tum dance krte ho toh maine sabko bta diya

Swayam : main tumse baad mai deal krta hun par abhi mujhe jana hai

He said it and ran from there to find sharon

Swayam :  (to himself ) GOD yeh maine kya krdiya…kash main kal sharon ki baat sun leta …she must have cried a lot yesterday…who toh aise mane gi bhi nae …what to do …aise krta hun kuch lekar jata hun

Swyam bought a teddy bear and some chocolate for…he find her everywhere but he failed but atlast it struck to him that she must be in rehearsal room

Swyam went to rehearsal room and called out her name …upon seeing him she became furious and shouted at him with her full might

Sharon: kyun aye ho yahan joa yahan se….tumhe ne kaha tha na k you don't wanna ever talk to me phr kyun aaye ho yahan pe

Saying this she herself walked out of the room but swayam held her wrist and pulled her with force that she bumped into his chair….she once again begin to shout

Swayam put his finger on her lips to make her quite…he made her sit on dice and hold his ears asking for forgiveness

Swayam : I am sorry sharon : plzz maaf kardo plzzz

Sharon : nae I wont forgive you….u don't trust me…sirf kehte ho k you trust me par krte nae ho

Swayam : nae baba…aise nae hai I trust you

Sharon : phr kal mera call kyun pick nae kr rahe thay…aur jab pick ki toh meri puri baat nae suni

Swayam : I am really sorrt that I misununderstood you…main upset tha na

Sharon: haan aur is wajah se you made me cry….sharon the diva ko tumne rulaya …sharon raiprakash ko rulaya

Swayam : par yeh tears to keh rahe hain k who abhi bhi rou rahi hai

Sharon : nae I am not crying samjhe tum

Swayam: (wipes her tears ) plzzz don't waste your precious tears for fool like me….and I promise ainda kabhi aese nae karunga promise

Sharon : are you sure ?

Swayam: 100 % sure

Sharon :  okay apology accepted (said this making faces)

Swayam : see what I bought for you…these chocolate and this teddy bear

Seeing both the items, she literally snatched it from his hand

Sharon: wow…thankyou swayam

Swayam : my pleasure…..waise gar tum nae bhi snatched krti toh mai yeh tumhe hi deta

Sharon: whatever

Swayam: let me drop you

Sharon : okay

Sharon was busy hugging the bear like a child whereas swayam smiled seeing…it gave him such a soothing warm that it cannot be described

hit like tab and comment

this time it is a long update so plzz give long long comment

suggestion and criticism is most welcomed

next update after 30 + likes and on page 110

regards aruba

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

30121986sweetswaronswaron_taareystarryLove_skswaron20try2149sw1234tan-yatanharockksGaveshnineeliyer._Molly_.coolsameeramrashvenusrockzreet_26trisha19BusyIndivaBeeTwinkle_d3swa-ronAnomic_lonerNehal92MirageSwaron_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHaAnindita91Phantasm-.Spark.-pri_tanviVruShan_MaNan-vaishnavimuralpiyu_swaronrinku90pehlanasha.sneharayrosyrkohliKeisha.sadafarshanj_SRKholicHR-DMG4life--Rose--HPHolic-3abhilasha_dreammarauderLovenarbhishaani2209_Deepika_sky_fighterswaron9113DanCing_DiVa_SK-TanHaVruShan-nature2Joshua_TANHA

Go to top