Originally posted by SwaRon_Dreams

Superrr...wooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do Pm me plzzz!
sure
nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Wowww What a BEAUTIFUL update yaar:-):-):-)
dono 1 n 2 nd beauti full
nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
plz pm meBig smileBig smile n update soonSmileSmile
sweetcherry95 IF-Dazzler
sweetcherry95
sweetcherry95

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

hey every one ..i am back with an update ...was busy with exams ...here you go with part 3...plz bear with grammatical mistakes and typo errors

part 3

Next day

Swayam again got late today'..wah wah swyam beta st.louis main to record kaa'em krna hai na late uthne ka aur bilkul last moment pe pohnchne ka''he immediately got ready and move out of his home in a hurry''.it was a typical college day with students all around 'standing.chatting,laughing'.he entered the locker room 'took out his books as it was almost time for first unit'..he entered the class'.all his new friends were busy giggling'..he thought with whom he should share a seat with''but to his fortunate luck'he was left with no choice other than to sit with sharon''swayam put his books on the table and took a seat

Sharon: tum yahan kyun baith rahe ho?

Swyam: meri marzi hai

Sharon: nae you can'y sit with me'move out nw

Swayam: are you blind ??? dikhta nae hai kay jis seat pe main betha hun '..thodi dair siry yahi aek seat empty thi is class mein

Before they could continue with their fight a.k.a their so called argumenent professor entered the class'..sharon did not hold any kind of interest in the subject currently taught in the class'.so keep taking quick glances on the person besides her'..after some moment her gaze was fixed on him'..sharon(in her thoughts smack her head'..sharon be alerted'why your gazed is fixed on him.c.o.n.c.e.n.t.r.a.t.e)

Swayam was in the same condition'stealing glances of her face'smiling slightly'thinking( she is such a beautiful,adorable lady'.cant she be like other..jb se mila hun I find her a bit rude)

Now swayam was hell bored so he decided to talk to kria by passing chits or rather throwing paper balls on each on his new friend'..he made a chit and passed it on to kria

Swayam:wat r u doing han? Romancing with rey(wink symbol)'he is holding your hand under the table

After reading the chit kria was like how did he came to know and decided not to reply him back ..no response from made him do the other thing means disturbing everyone'he made paper balls and started targetting everyone'sharon saw her doing this and asked him

Sharon: what are you doing???

Swayam:nothing '.bas em passing my time

Sharon: but I am seeing something else'pointed towards his hands which had paper balls

Swayam: yeh balls'isi se toh time pass kar raha hun

Sharon: aj tumhe parhne main koi interest nae aarha ?

Swayam: nae !

Sharon:kyun ??? kal toh bara parhne wale student ki tarhan act kar rahe thay'aj kya hua

Swayam: today this proofessor is not teaching well'aur waise bhi jab app jaisi beautiful lady ne mujh se help lene ko mana kardiya hai to mere parhne ka kya faida

Sharon: (smiled within)uff swayam!!...stoping throwing these rubbish balls on other

Swayam: why should I stop han?? 'aek minute are you getting jealousk main tumhe target nae kar raha '.koi baat nae yeh lo

With this he threw a ball on her face whilst other were confused that who is the culprit in the class who is teasing them /disturbing them except rey and kria they were as usual lost(kuch ziyada hi pyaar main pagal hain)

Sharon:instead of throwing this on me'.throw them on rey and kiya always lost in each other

Swayam: koi faida nae hai

Meanwhile the bell rang and each ne of them left the class'..in the canteen nil was asking each of his friend whether they were the naughty one but everyone refuse'swayam remained silent'but atlast sharon disclose it that he was behind all this

As college time was over everybody left except swaron''.sharon was busy completing her task whereas swayam came across the rehearsal  room and decided to dance

Sharon came to rehearsal room'..and was mesmerized with the sight infront of her'swayam was dancing '.he was looking uber cute'and his dance moves were perfect '.sharon walked into the room and was standing still and watching him intendly

Swayam on seeing sharon behind him stop at once and asked her on top of his voice

Swayam:tum yahan kya kar rahi ho???

Sharon : kya matlab kya kar rahi ho'yeh college rehearsal room hai aur main yahan dance practce k liye aayi hun

Swayam: acha btao tum ne mujhe dance karte hue toh nae dekha na

Sharon: nae maine toh tumhe yahan cricket khelte hue dekha

Swayam: dekho sharon tum plzz kisi ko mere dance ke bare main maat btana

Sharon: kyun swayam???..you dance so well

Swayam: no bas I don't wanna disclose it to anyone

Sharon: don't you like dancing

Swayam: I like it '..its my passion

Sharon: than what is the problem??

Swayam: bas I don't want other to knw it'promise me you wont tell anyone about it

Sharon: okay promise

Swayam imeediately left the leaving sharon alone '..sharon thought pagal hai yeh itna acha dance karta hain aur chahta hai k kisi ko pata na chale'..kria ko toh pta hoga'.but as I had promise him I'll stick to it

i am sorry for short update next tym bara wala 

plzz hit like tab and comment

whoever lyk this update plzz hit like tab and comment as they encourage to write more

P.S: next update after 25 likes

till the bye seeya takecare

regardx 

aruba

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti199530121986Mamta.Jswaronehad3swaron_taareystarryLove_skmeghishtry2149tan-yamrashNoddureet_26mohitmohanty19._Molly_.neeliyertrisha19coolsameeravrushanharshi-GrilledCheese-Nehal92beenyTwinkle_d3swa-ronAnomic_loneridiot_boxAnindita91PhantasmMirageSwaron_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHaVruShan_MaNan-vaishnavimuralpiyu_swaron-.Spark.-sadafarsharinku90sneharay-Nia---Rose--nj_SRKholicHR-DMG4lifeHPHolic-3rosyrkohlisky_fightershaani2209crazyskyLovenarbhimarauder_Deepika_swaron9113-TanHaVruShan-nature2Joshua_TANHA

--Rose-- IF-Rockerz
--Rose--
--Rose--

Posted: 12 October 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Woww Wonderful update yaar:-):-):-):-):-) jus love it:-):-):-) swaron are amazing:-):-)

Go to top