India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Swaron FF : soul partners (Page 67)

sweetcherry95 IF-Dazzler
sweetcherry95
sweetcherry95

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
hey peeps ...here the part 10 of this ff ...although my likes demand has not met yet but according to sadiya's demand em updating it
part 10

Sharon: we are organizing a charity event so meet me at rehearsal hall to decide everything

Swayam: okay  

At rehearsal hall

Swayam and sharon both were seated on dice with laptop in their lap'they planned to have a couple dance and a group dance and one solo

Sharon: is that okay with you

Swayam: yes boss

Sharon: boss???...

Swayam: han ab tum CS ho aur main ACS hu toh in that sense ur my boss

Sharon: yeah right (diva tone)

Swayam: so who will be performing the couple dance and which form??

Sharon: it depends on the gang 'you text everyone to assemble in rehearsal hall tomorrow

Swayam: okay

Swaron began to leave as it was almost late and they need to reach their home soon''as sharon walked out of the rehearsal roon'swayam called her from behind

Swayam:hey sharon listen

Sharon:bolo swayam

Swayam: let me drop you

Sharon : no thanx I'll manage myself

Swayam: kyun tumhe lagta hai k main tumhe andhe raaste main kidnap karlun ga

Sharon: shutup swayam'em not afraid

Swayam : toh phir let me drop you

Sharon: chalo'it's the only way ro shut your mouth'blabbering stupid things

Swayam drop her home 'they had a bit of conversation

Swayam: okay sharon goodnight'take care

Sharon: bye swayam'goodnight'drive safely

Swayam waited for her to go inside'.once he was satisfied he left from there'..he reache home and immediately went to bed'whilst sharon was again writing in her writing today'.she cherished all the farmhouse memories and how cute swayam and his talks are'.  She smiled and went to bed

Next morning the gang was there in rehearsal hall and was waiting for swaron'.the swaron entered''and started there conversation

Sharon: me and swayam has decided that we will have a couple performance'..a solo performance'.a group performance'it that okay with everyone

All : yes sharon

Swayam: so now we have to decide who will be performing solo and couple dance'.buh rite now we should leave for class

They attended the class'they enjoyed the day to its fullest and now again they gathered on rehearsal hall to make final decision 'first of all they decided for group performance

Rey: group ai tu bhi perform karega na

Swayam: nae yaar'I cant dance

Both kria and sharon stared him '.but his one look made them shut their thoughts

Swayam: leave group performance,,,,,you all perform okay'.now lets decide about the couple

Each of them had their own advices but in the end they mutually decided that rey and sharon will be performing'..for solo they decided that simmi will be preparing and for backup sharon will prepare'..

day passed they had started rehearsing for charity event'.whilst swaron friendship bond has gone stronger'''.rey and sharon has prepared a bachata performance''swayam know each and every step s he was there in each rehearsal

Only 4 day were left for charity event'.today swaron stayed to prepare final report'..sharon never shared her solo performance with anyone but today she was practicing and swayam was there'.swayam admired her from far and was mesmerized by her dancing skill'..he walked upto her and stood behind her'sharon at once and turned around and asked him what happened with the movement of her eye brow'.he shook his head in negative'..few seconds later he moved his hand toward him and asked for a dance

Swayam: would you like to dance with me

Sharon: yeah sure

Swaron swayed on soft music ''sharon was smiling '.swayam asked her why is she smiling

Swayam: kya hua?? Why are you smiling

Sharon: nothing bas I m thinking how lucky I am that I got the privilage to dance with you

Swayam: acha ??? really you think so

Sharon : yup'because you refused to dance

Swayam: hmmm

Sharon: swayam tell me na why do you run away from dance

Swayam: I had my own reasons

Sharon: swayam plzz tell me'don't you trust me

Swayam: I do trust you'.dont spoil this moment by bringing this topic

Sharon: okay as you say (sad)

Swayam: I think we should finish this reprt and then leave

They both completed their report and leave '.swayam drop sharon'.and went back home thinking about sharon questioning her

On the charity event day

They prepared well for each performance'they hoped that everything will go according to their plan but their fate did not took their side

Rey met with an accident and  couple performance was struck in between''they were left no other option'.atlast kria decided to tell that swayam is a brilliant dancer'he can pairup sharon and give the performance

The gang was present there in the room except swaron'''they all wre extremely tensed because of rey's accident and more over for performance as there was no backup

Vickey: yar ab kya karenge'rey ka toh accident hogaya hai

Neha: babu is ryte

Simmi: kria ab kya karenge

Kria : guys I have a solution'swayam can dance'toh hum usko convince krskte hain

Nil: par usne oh kaha tha k he can't dance

Kria: han usne jhoot kaha tha

Vickey: lekin kyun

Kria: lekin wekin choro 'phele swayam ko convince karo

Sharon was busy in managing everything 'as she came to knw about rey;s accident she went to see him'whilst gang went to swayam to convince him

All: yaar tu perform karle na

Swayam: nahi I wont

All: par kyun

Swayam: maine mana krdya na

Kria: swayam plzz perform karlo'dekho yeh aek charity event hai plzz

After much of heated argument swayam agreed to it

Swayam went to dress up'.he had a self talk in green room

Swayam (to himself): sabko kisne bataya k I can dance'kahin kria ne toh nae btaya'.nae woh mujhse puche begair nae btayegi'.toh phr kisne btaya??...kahin sharon ne toh nahi btata diya'.kahin usne apna promise toh nahi tod diya???

He became sad on his thoghts'.whilst sharon was informed that she will be performing with swayam instead of rey

Sharon was lost in her thoughts while getting ready

Sharon: swayam toh dance nae karna chahta na'.phir usne haan kyun bola'.kahin usey yeh toh nae lag raha the maine sabko bataya hai uske dancing skills k bare main'oh no agar aisa hai toh I need to clear all his confusions

She ran to find swayam but to her unfortunate fate she was not able to meet him as their names were announced

hit like tab and comments

plzz everyone comment...this time i an giving long update so i want long long comment

next update after 30 + likes and on page 89

love aruba

Edited by sweetcherry95 - 14 November 2012 at 12:53pm

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

30121986Mamta.Jswaron_taareystarryLove_skmeghishtry2149tan-yatanharockkscoolsameeramrashreet_26tashu20._Molly_.tejukorneeliyertrisha19AninditaSwaRonvrushanharshiBusyIndivaBeebeenyNehal92maaneetkimeetidiot_boxTwinkle_d3swa-ronAnindita91_bellaSwan_MirageSwaronTanuka_TanHa-.Spark.-pri_tanvi-vaishnavimuralpiyu_swaronVruShan_MaNanrinku90sneharaypehlanasha.HR-DMG4lifekritzzz_ArShaabhilasha_dream--Rose--HPHolic-3nj_SRKholicLegilimens.rosyrkohliKeisha.sadafarshasky_fighterSwaronvrushanshaani2209LovenarbhimarauderDanCing_DiVa_SKswaron9113-TanHaVruShan-Joshua_TANHA

HPHolic-3 IF-Rockerz
HPHolic-3
HPHolic-3

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
res
Unres
Finally madam apna update kia
Coming to update
Charity event:sharey ki jagah swaron performance Big smile but swayam misunderstand sharon Dead phir se fights.Itna tadpana ke baad update deti uske upar se cliffhanger??
Waiting for next part
N ek baar likes demand complete ho jaye then u have to update
LOL

Edited by sadiyaswaron - 14 November 2012 at 11:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetcherry95

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Sweet update...like always...
its like sugar cube in my morning tea...loved it...
now that swayam is going to dance...
cant wait for the next part...
i can sense a MU...
hope things willl b fine...
plz update soon dear...

Edited by deep_Tanha - 16 November 2012 at 11:50pm

sweetcherry95

coolsameera Senior Member
coolsameera
coolsameera

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
AWESUME . . SWARON FRNDSHP BECAME STRONGER . . AGAIN MU . . SWARON DANCE CAN'T WAIT . . UPDATE NXT PART SOON PLS . .

sweetcherry95

swaron9113 IF-Sizzlerz
swaron9113
swaron9113

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
superb update

sweetcherry95

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Liked the update ,,,, Now one MU in way

sweetcherry95

nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
res

Awosm update ClapClap

but plz clear this mu plzz plzclear in next update

my post 3800

Edited by nature2 - 14 November 2012 at 10:39pm

sweetcherry95

nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

They both completed their report and leave '.swayam drop sharon'.and went back home thinking about sharon questioning her

On the charity event day

They prepared well for each performance'they hoped that everything will go according to their plan but their fate did not took their side

Rey met with an accident and couple performance was struck in between''they were left no other option'.atlast kria decided to tell that swayam is a brilliant dancer'he can pairup sharon and give the performance

ye toh hona hi theLOLLOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swa-ronsweetcherry95

Go to top