Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

A Swaron FF : soul partners (Page 3)

sweetcherry95 IF-Dazzler
sweetcherry95
sweetcherry95

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Tryst night club

It was a dark night .sharon rey .kria and all other member arrived at tryst to hang out .tryst is one of the expensive and famous night club of mumbai with beautiful lights all around.as all the louisians are crazy about the  dance they all hit to the dance floor .afther some time all the louisans move out to the dance floor to spent sme quality time together.here sharon was left alone in the club so she moved to the bar and had 2 to 3 shots of vodka.as she was going out of the club she bumped into some one when she saw him he had most angelic features with cute smile plastered on his face and his beautiful brown eyes which reflects inocence

Sharon :hey cant you see and walk

Boy : I'm sorry

Sharon : you better be 

And saying this she moved out giving a deadly glare to the person

Boy: weird girl ! she was drunk herself and blaming me ! whatever buh she was beautiful.

Sharon was driving back to home but that angelic face kept reflecting in front of her eyes and she could not concentrate on driving.She had difficulty whilst driving so remind her self that she is alone and she had to get back home by herself.

Sharon (to herself) :sharon concentrate…..stop thinking about that stranger….u need to reach ur home by yourself upar se you're drunk.rey is also not here as he must be busy romancing with kria wat else he can do…..this love has made him go insanne.ab stop cursing rey and start driving

After constant effort she reached home and first thing she did is that she marched into her room and sat on her study table and start writing her diary

My dear diary,

You knw wat I bumped into a stranger there in the club and he had such angelic feature and I got lost in his broen innocent orb at that moments and his smile it was so so cute….i knw ur my best best buddy nd I also knw you wont reveal this to any….and most probably I will loose his image and be back to myself as I'm drunk right now…you knw 2 to 3 vodka shots were more than enough for me too get drunk but still I m bit in my sense to reach home and tell you warna I would kill rey the very next morning because he left me alone in the club…people fallen in love start behaving like sick…I will never ever fallen in love if ever got this feeling I'm gonna brush asideor neglect it.

Goodnight

Will talk 2 you tomorrow midnight uptill than bye :P

On the other hand that stranger boy was also engeged in his thoughts he was talking to himself

Boy : a hhh 1 the girl was beautiful iske illawa aur kch usmai tha b nae.kitna attitude dikha rahi thi aur upar se drunk bhi thi and who khud hi mujse takrai thi aur mujhe hi keh kr gyi k I was walking with my eyes shut.itna attitude show kerne ke bawajood uski eyes toh kch aur hi reflect kr rhi thi..ohh man stop thinking about her and keep ur mind in your own business.mujhe toh usey kbi wapis mila b nae hai warna wapis se ajj ki tarhan confuse hojaoun ga.

The Next Day (SHARON'S HOUSE)

It was a early Monday morning indicating it will a lovely day today with bright sunlight entring into sharon's room waking her from beautiful sleep .she wished herself a very good morning and got out of the bed to get ready for college.

(BOY'S HOUSE)

The house has its won charm decorated with black and white combination.the boy belonged to a rich family but he himself preferred to be as simplae as he can.Alarm clock rang and he wokeup he had a quick glance at the watch and there he shouted

Boy : oh GOD ! first day in st.louis and I'm late what a start urrghhh

Both reached college together but din paid attention on each other [resence and sharon has forgetten his face.sharon went to his friends in cafetaria and start chatting with dem.she had a heated arguemeent with her frnds that why did they left her all alone

Vicky: tu koi choti bachi nae hai jo the akele chor diya hum

Sharon : par mai gayi toh tm logon k saath hi thi na

Simmi : chill sharon we wont do it again bs.

Sharon : okay

As they were busy a boy entered in cafetaria seeing him kria stood up ran to him and hug him tightly giving other shock of the day with her sudden action and with big question mark on individuals face.

Nilesh & Vicky : abey yeh kon hai ???

Rinni and neha : jo b hai par kria usey hug kyun kar rahi hai

Bharat : rey tujhe pta hai yeh kon hai

Rey did'nt reply them and moved towards kria

Here kria was talking to him

Kria : hey swayam ! how have been you

Swayam : am fyn yaar

Kria : tm yahan st.louis mai ?

Swayam : han kyun koi prob….waise tujhe miss kr rha tha islye ab se main yahan tere saath hi rahun ga india main bhi aur college main bhi

Kria : wow me more than happy

Kria turn towards rey and she introduce him to rey in person.rey already knw swayam but never met him.

Rey: hey dude !

Swayam : hi ..i heard much abt u frm kria

Rey: same here….let me have the privilage to introduce you to our other friends

Swayam: ok I'm eager to meet them

Rey introduce everyone .this is vicky ,neha,simmi,nilesh,rinni,amar,bharat.vishakha

Everyone : hiii…….wlcome to st.louis

Swayam : hey ! nice meeting you

Rey ; and this is sharon

Seeing sharon ,swayam pxpression changed but he hide it and start mumbling to himself 

Swayam : she is the one I bumped into last night…but I think she has forgetten about it ,good,achi baat hai warna phir shuru hojati aur dekh ke toh lgta hai din raat naak pe ghussa rehta hai whilst kria wave her hand in front of him bringing him back

Kria : kahan kho gye ??

Swayam: kahin bhi nahi

Kria : ok ,so this is sharon

Swayam: yeah

Sharon: hey (have I lost it me forwarding my hand first…urghh watever leave it )

Swayam: ohh hiee…nice meeting you (making faces in his mind)

pm will be sent by tomorrow

hit da like tab and comment

P.S: sorry for late pms and suggestion and critcism are most welcomed

Edited by sweetcherry95 - 10 September 2012 at 2:57pm

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

anjanasaini1912heygirlMamta.Jswaronehad3swaron_taareyHadesmeghishAsh.SwaronstarryLove_skvrushan11swarontry2149doll_sg-swaron-swaron_lovetan-yasirani07sw1234ccubedtab._Molly_.tejukorneeliyerkool kanztashu20mohitmohanty19reet_26mrashAninditaSwaRontrisha19vrushanharshiAnomic_loneridiot_boxTwinkle_d3swa-ron-GrilledCheese-NabzKaJenDMG_bellaSwan_MirageSwaronTanuka_TanHaAnindita91Phantasm--Tanzz---.Spark.--vaishnavimuralpiyu_swaronVruShan_MaNansneharaysadafarsharosyrkohlipratik54000-Nia-nj_SRKholicOceanicRockStarsurbhimathur--Rose--HR-DMG4lifeabhilasha_dreammarauderLovenarbhishaani2209crazyskysky_fighter-TanHaVruShan-SwaRon_rocksnature2

reet_26 Senior Member
reet_26
reet_26

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Awesome update and waiting for the next update
plz update soon

Edited by reet_26 - 12 September 2012 at 1:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetcherry95

--Rose-- IF-Rockerz
--Rose--
--Rose--

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Wowww AMAZING update dear:-):-):-) jus love it:-):-):-) waiting 4 next part:-):-)

sweetcherry95

surbhimathur IF-Rockerz
surbhimathur
surbhimathur

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
It was really nycc! Big smile
sharon drunk and swayam innocent! Embarrassed
they both remembering each other..sharon writing a diary!
lets see wat happens in the college now! Smile
thanx for the pm!

sweetcherry95

swa-ron Goldie
swa-ron
swa-ron

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
great
waiting for the next part

n ya pm me whn u update e next part

sweetcherry95

mohitmohanty19 Senior Member
mohitmohanty19
mohitmohanty19

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
GOODONE WAITING FOR NEXT EPI...:)

sweetcherry95

tashu20 Senior Member
tashu20
tashu20

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
awesome update...plz update it soon...!!!!
thanx for the pmSmile

sweetcherry95

--Tanzz-- IF-Dazzler
--Tanzz--
--Tanzz--

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
hey buddy,great update! loved it very much...pm me when u update the next..

love tania;)

sweetcherry95

Go to top