Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Benaam ko naam mil gaya *sniff*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BusyIndivaBee

sweetcherry95 IF-Dazzler
sweetcherry95
sweetcherry95

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged

P.S: hey peeps i know i m updating lyk hell late. i hope reader still remember this ff. ignore all grammatical mistakes and typo errors

The week passed by with swaron getting closer and with their feeling getting a grip over their heart and mind.they kept stealing glances of each other and admiring. Rey and kria could notice the new emerging love between them.they both think that is was high time for them to realize and confess

Rey : humein swayam aur sharon ko guide rna chahye ke they love each other

Kria : par rey , yeh toh unke feelings hain hum unhe thodi kuch keh sakte hain yaa krwa sakte hain. Over all swayam bht reserve hain who is bare main kisi ko pata nahi chalne dega

Rey : toh phir kya karein ??

Kria : app dnu ko thoda time to agar 2nu ne step nahi liye then we will them

The both resume back to their respective works. The all day went by , with them busy with college work and rehearsals. It was 6:30 , swayam was driving back to his place, in the way he found a car broke down at the side of road with some lass waiting outside

He parked his car asaide and walk upto that person, he found out that it was sharon. he tap her shoulder from behind ,she got scared and scream

Swayam : arey chikhi kyun ?

Sharon : tum ne dara diya swayam, aise koi peeche se aata hai kya ?

Swayam : arey who toh tum yahan khari thi toh tumhare pas aagaya

Sharon : haan who my car broke out , is liye I m standing in between of the road

Swayam : I can see that, so yeh kitni dair main repair hojayegi

Sharon : I don't know !!

Swayam : toh wht will you do now ??

Sharon : that also I don't know

Swayam : okay then come with me I will drop u back

Sharon's heart did summersaults , she missed driving back with him. She wanted to dance but could not do it because she doesn't want to reveal her excitement infront of him , not before knowing his feelings towards her

The both got into the car and he turned the engine on. While driving they had a light hearted conversation. Sharon was happy as well as swayam. Spending small small moments was joy of their live

Swayam : how was your day today ?/?

Sharon : it was good and quiet busy as well

Sharon was lost in her thoughts , he waved her hands in front of her . after much of efforts she came back into her senses

Swayam : kahan kho gayi thi

Sharon : kahin nahi bas yeh soch rahi thi ke maine kitna miss kiya tumhare saath ghar wapis jaana aur hamari yeh drives

The car came to halt and she kept her hand on her mouth , shocked by her own word. She cursed her self under breath .he waited for her to register her surroundings properly

Swayam : sharon, we reached to your place

Sharon : ohh haan acha

Sharon kept cursing her self and jumped out of the car. She was walking to main door that he called her from behind.

Swayam : sharon !!

Sharon : haan swayam

He came to her and kissed her forehead , smiling towards her. Emotions in their heart were finally taking the posture of butterfly from being a caterpillar.

Swayam went home and opened the door of the room where the pictures were hanged. He caressed the individual pictures and talk to them

Swayam : sia I m in love. I love sharon, she is beauty with divine purity. I know I m engaged to you but it was just a deal and a friendly relationship . kash tum coma main nahi hoti toh main tumhe bata sakta milwa sakta apni sharon se. hamare us arial act ki wajah se maine dance choda tha par sharon ki wajah se maine phr dance kiya. Uske saath dance krne pe jo maine feel kiya who maine phle kabhi feel nahi kiya. Hum sirf friends thay but she is my heart beat I cant live without her. Jis din tum comma se bahar aayi main tumhe usey zarur milwaounga zarur !!. maine abhi tak apni feeling confess nahi ki hain par mujhe pata hai she also loves me

In london

The lass opened her and called someones name, it was a light murmmer " swayam, swayam " . doctor  ran to her ran check her. They called shekhawat family and mehta family. She was back to her senses and was wide awake . the familes arrived. Swayam's parents went inside first as she was taking his name continuously

Sw M : kya hua beta ??

Sia : aunty swayam kahan hai ??

Sw M : who india gaya hai

Sia : kyun ?

Sw M: who bht depress hogaya tha us incident ke baad islye

Sia : who kab wapis aayega ?

Sw M : pata nahi beta 

next update on new thread

hit like tab and comment

regards 

ArubA

Edited by sweetcherry95 - 30 January 2013 at 12:39pm

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti199530121986devsuchitinad3starryLove_skmeghishtry2149bumblebeelunatanharockksreet_26._Molly_.kool kanzprajanagsk4trisha19shan16AninditaSwaRonvrushanharshiRegina.PhalangeNehal92Twinkle_d3Monica..Anomic_loner--Tanzz--Pooja-J-.Spark.-_bellaSwan_sweet_sanjupiyu_swaron-Raj-MrsChandlerBingrinku90sneharayHR-DMG4life--Rose--SanskritiSHPHolic-3sadafarsharosyrkohliswaron9113DanCing_DiVa_SKSuni1986LovenarbhiLassi_TanHa-TanHaVruShan-Anu_TanHaJoshua_TANHA

HPHolic-3 IF-Rockerz
HPHolic-3
HPHolic-3

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
RESERVED
Unres
Swaron are coming closer
Kriyansh convo was nice
Their drive convo was good sharon accepted that she miss drive with him
Finally swayam admitted that he loves sharon but sia is his fiance Angry I don't want her to be a thread between swaron
I think sia loves swayam god Dead
Hope this sia thing will end soon
Waiting for next part
Update soon

Edited by sadiyaswaron - 31 January 2013 at 6:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetcherry95

DanCing_DiVa_SK IF-Sizzlerz
DanCing_DiVa_SK
DanCing_DiVa_SK

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Oops forgot about my Res...cholllyy