-.Spark.-

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
mujhe bhi jaana hain, byee!

beeny Goldie
beeny
beeny

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
part 6

so sweet bechara swayam ladiyo ki vajah se der ho gai & sharon ko aaj hi gussa bhi dila diya kya karta he ye banda

nic edare

swayam kiss her & she also blussing...so sweet

sharon ko bhi akele rehna he soo waiting for next chater

comment after read next partt
sorry for being late

Thank u so much for lovely update & PMBig smile
beeny Goldie
beeny
beeny

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
swaym is soo caring yaar

apni sherni ka achche se kyal rakhya he

& sharon also fel good for him so happy

nice updated part7

thanx for PMBig smile

sorry for being late
beeny Goldie
beeny
beeny

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged

sharon : knsa revenge  ???

swayam: wahi jo tum ne abhi pura kiya mujhe apne saath gira kar

mast swaron moments yaar

nice kriyance fight also
aaj na wo ss ka assnment yaad aa gya pni wala part pe soo thanx for recall old swaron moments yaar

once agn nice one part8
Thanx for PMBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetcherry95

BusyIndivaBee Goldie
BusyIndivaBee
BusyIndivaBee

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
amazing updates aruba
i read ur entire ff n its awesome
sry baad mein bada comment dungi
thanx for the pm
HPHolic-3 IF-Rockerz
HPHolic-3
HPHolic-3

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
ARUBA UPDATE KAR NA
sweetcherry95 IF-Dazzler
sweetcherry95
sweetcherry95

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadiyaswaron

ARUBA UPDATE KAR NA

kr rhi hun 
bs 5 more mins
sweetcherry95 IF-Dazzler
sweetcherry95
sweetcherry95

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
hey peeps i m back with an update...plzz bear with the grammatical mistakes and typo errors

part 12

Sharon has kept the teddy bear as if it was her price possession ….she made her habit to hug teddy bear while sleeping….as the pased by sharon had developed feeling for swayam…but she was confused…on the other hand swayam was in the same condition

Next day in the class room …everyone  took there seat as per their regular seatting arrangement……lecturer was giving lecture and in between swaron were stealing quick glances…in the last few mins the lecturer announce the assignment and in was to be done in pairs

The team was eventually paired with their partners …well this time swaron were happy from bottom of their heart as they will be spending quality time with each other

Swayam :  (in mind) finally we both will be spending some time  alone…maybe then I could find whether sharon feels something for me or not

Sharon : thank God ab thoda time swayam ke saath spend karungi…warna sara waqt toh rehearsals and Cs ke kaam mai guzar jaata hai

They all assembled in rehearsal hall toh practices as soon there was a dance competition coming up….sharon was still confused as what is the reason behind because of which swayam was not ready to dance at initial level……she still remembers the misunderstanging between her and swayam but in the end it has given her some sweet memories to cherish

When the gang departed from the room….. swayam asked sharon to wait as he wants to talk to her

Swayam: sharon wait

Sharon : han bolo swayam

Swayam: actually mujhe tumse assignment ke bare main puchna tha

Sharon : mujhe bhi is baare main baat krni thi

Swayam: han bolo na

Sharon: swayam as well have to complete this assignment together …so hum kahan complete karenge

Swayam: yahan college main

Sharon : nae swayam …hum yahan late tak nahi ruk sakte

Swayam: to phr kya karein ?

Sharon : I dnt knw

Swayam : aisa karo u come to my place

Sharon : okay

Swayam : I'll be waiting for you after college….we'll drive back to my place together

Sharon gave full flashd smile to him and went away….swayam was waiting for her in parking lot….its been an hour he is waiting for her……now this wait is testing his patience…meanwhile sharon came running towards the car…she knows that she is hell late

Sharon : sorryy sorry …I knw I m late

Swayam : late ????

Sharon : I mean I m very much late

Swayam : now you used  correct figure of speech….let go now…waise hi tumne late hokar 5:30 baja diye hain

As they were on their way suddendly there car come to halt becoz car broke down…swayam went out to to check….where inside the car a photo frame fell from the dashboard….sharon picked the frame ……it was swayam pic with some pretty girl…..they both were side hugging each other with a natinal championshp cup in their hands

Sharon quickly kept that pic in her bag….she decided to ask  swayam about the frame later…..as she was lost in her thoughts swyam called her

Swayam : sharon car has broke down

Sharon : oohhh L…..ab kya karen?

Swayam : if you dnt mind…..we can walk upto my place…it is at stone's throw

Sharon : okay…assignment to karna hi hai

They both were walking quitely that it started raining……they both started running but couldnot help them from getting drenched

Aas they reached shikawat mansion guard opened the large gate for them….it is a big mansion with a pool at backside and a outhouse…swayam gave the car keys to guard….asked him to bring the car back after it stops raining

Sharon was looking at the mansio with admiration…..she cant believe lives here because he never displayed or show off about his wealth

Sharon immediately inquired whether he lives alone in this mansion or they are some other family members as well

Sharon : do you live alone in this big mansion or your family lives with you

Swayam : no, neither my family is here nor I live in this mansion

Sharon :then ?

Swayam : well I live there in the outhouse

Sharon : kyun

Swayam : becoz mansion bohat baara hai aur mujhe akle rehne pasand nae hai itne bare ghar main…islye I had shifted to outhouse

Sharon : hmm

Swayam : I think ab humein andar jaana chahye…we both are all wet

Sharon : oh god my dress

They both entered the out house…swayam asked sharon to wait from him in the room till then he will get a towel and a fresh set of cloths

Sharon went into the room…there were pictures of swayam and the girl alll over the room…she was the same person whose pic she got in the car….swayam entered the room calling her name

Swayam : sharon sharon where are you

Sharon : main yahin hun

Swayam: take this towel and cloths…get changed and come soon I m waiting for you in the lounge

Sew mins later she came into lounge…she was looking beautiful with wet locks….swayam was mesmerized by her beauty…he wlked upto her

Swayam : you are looking beautiful with these wet lock

He softly kissed her her….sharon smiled on his gesture a sort of a blush…..it made her forget thst she was supposed to ask him about the girl

They both settled on the sofa and started their work

In london

There was a girl lying on the bed…her body is paralized …she is in comma

Today after six months doctors felt a slight moment in body…the checked her ….seeing the moment in body…doctor saw a ray of hope of getting her back to normal in few months….doctors informed about this to swayam's parents

Back in India

Swayam felt a weight on his shoulder and a tug on his arms…he turned to other side ….he found sharon sleeping peacefully holding his and resting her head on his shoulder …he threw quick glance on the clock ..it was showing 9'o clock…he tried waking her up

Swayam : sharon wake up

Sharon : sone do na plzz ( she hugged his arm more tightly cuddling close to him )

Swayam : sharon utho

Sharon :plz sone do…main bht thak gayi hun..sare waqt Cs ke kaam main guzar jaata hai

Swayam : uth jao sharon

Sharon : shhh! Teddy tum aj kyun itna bol rahe ho …waise toh kabhi nae bolte….aur tum swayam ki awaaz main kyun bol rahe ho …maana ke tumhe swayam lekar aaya tha but phr bhi kyun uski jaisi awaaz nikaal rahe ho

Swayam felt like laughing on her silly talks…he cant imagine she hug that teddy bear while sleeping

Swayam ; uth jao sharon…its dinner time phr drop bhi karna

Word drop catched her attention and she immediately wokeup leaving his arm with a jerk….swayam moved to dinning area and soon sharon followed him

They had their dinner quitely with both of them stealing quick glances and admiring each other

While driving there was silence in the car finaaly swayam broke the ice and started the much needed conversation

Swyam : so you thought I was a bear

Sharon : nae woh galti se bol diya  ( she was looking down..embarassed)

Swayam :okay okay…acha tell me why do you hug that teddy while sleeping

Sharon : none of your concern…mera teddy hai main jo bhi karun

Swayam : okay ji don't get hyper

Sharon : hmmm…swayam assignment pura hoga

Swayam : nahi hoda baki hai

Sharon : sorry main by mistaken soe gayi

Swayam : its okay…nd worry main complete karlunga…..yeh lo puch gaye tumhare ghar ke bahir

Sharon : thanks….goodnight

Swayam : goodnight  (softly pecked on her forehead)

Sharon once again blushed and ran back to her place…swayam smiled seeing her reaction ….he was sure now she feels something for him 

plzz hit like tab and comment

next update on page 130 and after 30+ likes

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

30121986heygirlMamta.Jaisha_swaronswaron_taareystarryLove_skmeghishtry2149sbhanot65Swaron17tan-yasw1234venusrockzAlaadintashu20._Molly_.tejukorneeliyershan16AninditaSwaRoncoolsameeramrashamipatel2sweetmeltrisha19Anomic_lonerBusyIndivaBeeNehal92Twinkle_d3swa-ronAnindita91PhantasmMirageSwaronTanuka_TanHa_bellaSwan_Parvathi12pri_tanvipiyu_swaron-.Spark.-VruShan_MaNanrinku90sneharaysadafarsharosyrkohlipehlanasha.HPHolic-3HR-DMG4life--Rose--nj_SRKholicKeisha.SanskritiSsky_fightershaani2209crazyskymarauderLovenarbhiDanCing_DiVa_SK-TanHaVruShan-_Deepika_swaron9113nature2Joshua_TANHA

Go to top