Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SNAKES and SUGGESTIONS (Page 3)

dhivy Senior Member
dhivy
dhivy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
hey aqui,
 wow yaar.. feels great to see ur post aft a very long time..  so hw r yu dear? hw s everythin  up? nd let me read the post fully , nd come back with my comments dear..
 take care..Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

vidya.sanjay Goldie
vidya.sanjay
vidya.sanjay

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Loved your spirit.
Alas! the CV's realize this and start the resurrection soon else even we die hard fans of the show won't be able to save this show.
I always try to see with a positive perspective and never stop hoping for better.But these days the inconsistencies in the tracks are too much and the resilience is fast dying down.As u say I'll try not be taken up too much by the show and will take it as it comes.
Thanks for the wonderful analysis.The pointers were bang on and the digging deeper part was awesome as always with each word worth its space.

Aquiline

Leafs Senior Member
Leafs
Leafs

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Hi Miss A,

Thank you for spreading the positive - agree with your every point.  Chuckled on your comment about how Anjali & the whole family looking for her LOL

I would just like to add that story telling is an art.  It should have a balance of good and bad.  This show is special because it has that balance.  The story tellers are building this track because Shyam's truth is going to come out sooner or later and we are all going to enjoy it to our heart's content when Arnav gets to tell his whole family - I TOLD YOU SO!

Do you remember the time when we did not know or were not sure about Shyam's story, he convinced us, the audience, that he was a good guy till we saw what he did to Shashiji?  He is showing the same good side of himself to his wife and dadi so unless they actually get to see his nasty side (and they are going to see it) it will be hard to change their opinion right now.  . 

I totally agree with you, I loved seeing ASR back, grinding his teeth and having that 'unbelievable' look.  Loved when he told his Dadi off, a grandmother who totally neglected her two orphaned grandkids, yet coming back to champion a rotten son-in-law just because he went crying to her - UNBELIEVABLE!

Leafs

Aquiline

taniks IF-Rockerz
taniks
taniks

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Honestly I feel khushi is the best thing for arnav especially now , nani was bang on when she sed khushi for being so young her thinking is very mature.
Firstly this girl has seen the man she loves open up and let the floods of grieve engulf him which he was denied as a young boy who lost both his parents on the same day cos he chose to be his sisters shield and pillar . She knew how his confidence in his ability to take care of his sister has been rocked , when she tells him that he is doing right by taking care of his family and at that he is doing it so well , he looked at her like a puppy lapping up the
Praise but also in awe as he realized nobody knows him as well as she does and knows wot he needs and how to give it to him . She truly is his better half, khushi was wud him in not allowing shyam back until dadis drama , when dadi sed wot if anjali does the same as his mom khushi then realized that it could happen cos anjali is very likely too fall into deep depression. She
Had to be the voice of reason to the man she loves cos she knows how much damage his moms death did to him , if something happens to anjali he will be lost forever and be devastated. When she spoke to arnav it was on be behalf of anjali whom khushi knows is a weak woman and she is trying to protect arnav from a blow in the future that can kill him. She s not telling him ur sister whom u love is a weak, clingy woman who unlike him can never raise up
Like a phoenix from the ashes of her life , she knows this will hurt him rather she is using the devastation of loss bringing a change in any human being as a reason to give him a chance. She knows her husband will be able to be more focused as long as anji is ok ,so if anji is happy he can keep a close eye on shyam if he is in the house . Shyam is unpredictably and cunning as she realized since learning that whilst he was ousted he was able to convince a
Woman to return to the lives of two orphans she left devastated and alone
When they needed her the most , to advocate on his behalf , if u look at her face when dadi sed dat arnav is just listenin to what he was told , khushi knows he lied abt her and by not criticing arnav to dadi he won her over , so for khushi its a case of keeping ur enemies closer and under the hawk eye of arnav is better so they know his movements. Khushi is not stupid to blurt out those reasons now wud her hotheaded husband whose is dealing wud his own and his dis loss . In my opinion khushi is very intelligent cos by getting him back saves arnav from dadis razor tongue , bringing some surface calm to everybody in da house and releiving him of some responsibilites to anjali ,so he can keep shyam under his surveilance. For khushi who is a woman very much inlove wud her husband is only doing this to protect him and the sister he loves above all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilineshass

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smashitupsobti

Lin ... believe and it will be ... you need contrast in life and in drama to help appreciate all that is good ! Always love your positive LS ... it keeps us afloat on this rough ocean ! ... 

Kalpana!! I so miss talking to you! Hope you are doing well...and Shweta too...miss her badly! The Forum's so changed now, I don't feel "family-like" anymore...But I will wait coz there are people who care for me and still love the show and I will do anything to stand by them! You know what your place is for me...

Originally posted by shass

Hey there my sweet friend, so nice to see u spreading positivity agn.. dnt knw,wht da forum thnks of tody's epi, bt frm ur post n da comments i hv cum across,so far, gvs a pretty gud idea wht must b happening.. n lyk so many previous days, i'll stay away frm da main forum.. dnt wnt my mood ruined..
first of all gr8 job, Lin.. lyk alws it ws a gud post..best part ws dat it made me laugh nw n thn.. am so proud of be-friended sum one as sensible as u.. thank God for ppl lyk u on da forum, or else i wud hv died of suffocation!
for me, da epi ws gud, it ws gud coz it laid basis for many thgs dat cud happen in da future.. no, i dnt thnk its dragging or da writers rnt doing their job.. coz its progressing evry day.. i dnt knw y ppl suddenly strt to complain if v get to see sum othr character gvn more importance in an epi or evn a scene.. after all, its Arnav's story n all these characters r important for him n r there bcoz of him.. they hv to b shown doin or thnking sumthg, dat shud affect arnav in one way or anothr.. n only thn vl da story move.. as for shyam-arnav, i wnt to say dat their story nvr ended.. shyam ddnt pay for all da wrong he did so far, he needs to b punished n arnav is da only person,who's smart n powerful enuf to bring him down n provide justice to all these ppl who suffered in da hands of shyam.. at da same time there'r mistakes evn arnav made in da past n he needs to rectify thm..i thnk DM wnts hm to understnd da importance of destiny n God in hz lyf..lets see where dat goes..
 anji's one vry enigmatic character, nt to mention most of da times i feel diljeet doesnt do justice to hr role,as i cnt understnd or feel wt hr character's goin thru..for her its gud in parts n thn below average at othrs.. bt newys, i alws gave anji a benefit of da doubt,coz she ws nt gvn ne proofs n all.. it wsnt until recently.dat i realized hw delusional she is!! she hs a psychological problem,PERIOD !! wtevr happened in da past hz damaged hr so badly dat she hz lost da sense of ryt n wrong.. n da day she'll land in da REAL world, it'll b extremely painfull for her.. n i feel dats wt they r try'n to establish.. dat doesnt mean dat am vry happy wth hr or i dnt get annoyed by hr ways.. bt v need to understnd dat she's nt US, v wud hv reacted in a different way bt she's Anji.. an Anjali made by her past, her sorrows,her insecurities n her fears..
khushi being true to her character is as alws thnkg of try'n to mk ppl happy n solving problems.. i wud hv been surprised if she hdnt cum up wth da suggestion of getting shyam bk,today.. dats khushi, she's been lyk dis alws.. da same girl who sacrificed her honor,her happiness,her pride for a sister who's not her blood relation.. she hz alws kept othr's above herself .. i ws really surprised at dis whn, she ws all nice to arnav,despite da wrong he did to her n tried to stop hm at da airport.. who wud do dat? i knw i wudnt, EVER!! bt khushi wud, ALWAYS!!
as for dadi,man.. am so fed up of dis lady..she's such a disgrace to her kind.. all othr's still mk sense, bt to me, she doesnt at all.. i thought time n circumstances mks u wiser, bt dadi's so devoid of sense n sensibility !! such an irritating character!! she wsnt there all dis time, spent 14 yrs away in an ashram,leaving hr grandchildren to face da fruit of wrong of their elders, nt once thnkg of evn meeting thm.. thn suddenly decides to barge in sum1 else's house..try to own it.. tries to steer it her way,recklessly,i must add.. thn jumps to conclusions wthout evn listening to both sides of da story.. n today it ws too much!! she thought shyam luvd anji more thn arnav did?? i wntd to slap hr hard, by God!! she seems more retard to me thn anji.. such a dictator! am glad arnav ws asking hr all da ryt questions n told hr to lay off.. n absolutely detested dat she pointed khushi as da trouble-maker..
shyam's one exteremly dangerous guy, coz he knws all da strengths n weaknesses of his enemy.. he's here wth a mission n his strong determination's his biggest weapon.. he knws hw to manipulate hs opponent.. ryt nw he has hz finger at arnav's jugular vein.. evn i believe dat arnav wont b able to resist hs entrance for long n in a way its better dat he doesnt.. if its a war, thn he shud kp hs friends close n enemy closer!!
u r so ryt abt garima, dear .. evn i thought dat she's done a fab job in portraying hr fears n restlessness.. 
i ws also glad today, to see othr's reactions whn dadi admitted dat she came coz of shyam.. it'll b interesting to watch who'll tk who's side.. for da time being,it seems arnav's got more support..Tonguelets jst b patient n watch da show as it unfolds.. it'll only get better,am sure abt dat..

I was open-mouthed and gaping at this amazing thought process you had to share with me, Shas. Never expected to stand in awe over a comment in my sad post...But this is totally amazing! I can only want to embrace you for your spirit and insight, sweet Shas!

Originally posted by dhivy

hey aqui,
 wow yaar.. feels great to see ur post aft a very long time..  so hw r yu dear? hw s everythin  up? nd let me read the post fully , nd come back with my comments dear..
 take care..Hug
Dhivy dear!!! Yes, its good to be back. how are you? I had a great time with my family and I miss them already! Hope you are doing well...

Originally posted by vidya.sanjay

Loved your spirit.
Alas! the CV's realize this and start the resurrection soon else even we die hard fans of the show won't be able to save this show.
I always try to see with a positive perspective and never stop hoping for better.But these days the inconsistencies in the tracks are too much and the resilience is fast dying down.As u say I'll try not be taken up too much by the show and will take it as it comes.
Thanks for the wonderful analysis.The pointers were bang on and the digging deeper part was awesome as always with each word worth its space.

Hey Vidya. You so mirrored exactly what I am going through. No one so far has mirrored this exaction. I am only the more happy to see you positive and slightly worried for the future like me...Let's hold onto that positive surge and stay together!

Originally posted by Leafs

Hi Miss A,

Thank you for spreading the positive - agree with your every point.  Chuckled on your comment about how Anjali & the whole family looking for her LOL

I would just like to add that story telling is an art.  It should have a balance of good and bad.  This show is special because it has that balance.  The story tellers are building this track because Shyam's truth is going to come out sooner or later and we are all going to enjoy it to our heart's content when Arnav gets to tell his whole family - I TOLD YOU SO!

Do you remember the time when we did not know or were not sure about Shyam's story, he convinced us, the audience, that he was a good guy till we saw what he did to Shashiji?  He is showing the same good side of himself to his wife and dadi so unless they actually get to see his nasty side (and they are going to see it) it will be hard to change their opinion right now.  . 

I totally agree with you, I loved seeing ASR back, grinding his teeth and having that 'unbelievable' look.  Loved when he told his Dadi off, a grandmother who totally neglected her two orphaned grandkids, yet coming back to champion a rotten son-in-law just because he went crying to her - UNBELIEVABLE!

Leafs
Miss Leafs,
To see you on my post has such a wondrous effect. I so love your happy 'ready-for-it' spirit and I can only say, I second you in these thoughts. Love you humours way of pointing out the state of the show: always have! I'm so glad to have a dear Mentor like you!

Originally posted by taniks

Honestly I feel khushi is the best thing for arnav especially now , nani was bang on when she sed khushi for being so young her thinking is very mature.
Firstly this girl has seen the man she loves open up and let the floods of grieve engulf him which he was denied as a young boy who lost both his parents on the same day cos he chose to be his sisters shield and pillar . She knew how his confidence in his ability to take care of his sister has been rocked , when she tells him that he is doing right by taking care of his family and at that he is doing it so well , he looked at her like a puppy lapping up the
Praise but also in awe as he realized nobody knows him as well as she does and knows wot he needs and how to give it to him . She truly is his better half, khushi was wud him in not allowing shyam back until dadis drama , when dadi sed wot if anjali does the same as his mom khushi then realized that it could happen cos anjali is very likely too fall into deep depression. She 
Had to be the voice of reason to the man she loves cos she knows how much damage his moms death did to him , if something happens to anjali he will be lost forever and be devastated. When she spoke to arnav it was on be behalf of anjali whom khushi knows is a weak woman and she is trying to protect arnav from a blow in the future that can kill him. She s not telling him ur sister whom u love is a weak, clingy woman who unlike him can never raise up
Like a phoenix from the ashes of her life , she knows this will hurt him rather she is using the devastation of loss bringing a change in any human being as a reason to give him a chance. She knows her husband will be able to be more focused as long as anji is ok ,so if anji is happy he can keep a close eye on shyam if he is in the house . Shyam is unpredictably and cunning as she realized since learning that whilst he was ousted he was able to convince a 
Woman to return to the lives of two orphans she left devastated and alone 
When they needed her the most , to advocate on his behalf , if u look at her face when dadi sed dat arnav is just listenin to what he was told , khushi knows he lied abt her and by not criticing arnav to dadi he won her over , so for khushi its a case of keeping ur enemies closer and under the hawk eye of arnav is better so they know his movements. Khushi is not stupid to blurt out those reasons now wud her hotheaded husband whose is dealing wud his own and his dis loss . In my opinion khushi is very intelligent cos by getting him back saves arnav from dadis razor tongue , bringing some surface calm to everybody in da house and releiving him of some responsibilites to anjali ,so he can keep shyam under his surveilance. For khushi who is a woman very much inlove wud her husband is only doing this to protect him and the sister he loves above all.
I so did not expect you to write on my post such an amazing comment. I have so far, not come across anyone who has pointed out the deeper side of the psychology we saw in last night's epi. This is an amazing write-up, dear taniks and please permit you me to quote you on the front! You totally had me captured!

shass

soniachammu Senior Member
soniachammu
soniachammu

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
true aquiline there are many in this world who blindly trust and love their better halfs 
so many times it can't be cured so easily 
anjali is stuck with shyam who slyly uses her weakness and gains entry

Aquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniachammu

true aquiline there are many in this world who blindly trust and love their better halfs 
so many times it can't be cured so easily 
anjali is stuck with shyam who slyly uses her weakness and gains entry
I'm glad you understand the world, Sonia. Understanding is the first step to Safe Existence! And as soon as Anjali understands the TRUTH, she will live in freedom...
JOSH1 Senior Member
JOSH1
JOSH1

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK. GREAT POST AN ANALYSIS

Aquiline

Go to top