India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SNAKES and SUGGESTIONS (Page 2)

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Hey there my sweet friend, so nice to see u spreading positivity agn.. dnt knw,wht da forum thnks of tody's epi, bt frm ur post n da comments i hv cum across,so far, gvs a pretty gud idea wht must b happening.. n lyk so many previous days, i'll stay away frm da main forum.. dnt wnt my mood ruined..
first of all gr8 job, Lin.. lyk alws it ws a gud post..best part ws dat it made me laugh nw n thn.. am so proud of be-friended sum one as sensible as u.. thank God for ppl lyk u on da forum, or else i wud hv died of suffocation!
for me, da epi ws gud, it ws gud coz it laid basis for many thgs dat cud happen in da future.. no, i dnt thnk its dragging or da writers rnt doing their job.. coz its progressing evry day.. i dnt knw y ppl suddenly strt to complain if v get to see sum othr character gvn more importance in an epi or evn a scene.. after all, its Arnav's story n all these characters r important for him n r there bcoz of him.. they hv to b shown doin or thnking sumthg, dat shud affect arnav in one way or anothr.. n only thn vl da story move.. as for shyam-arnav, i wnt to say dat their story nvr ended.. shyam ddnt pay for all da wrong he did so far, he needs to b punished n arnav is da only person,who's smart n powerful enuf to bring him down n provide justice to all these ppl who suffered in da hands of shyam.. at da same time there'r mistakes evn arnav made in da past n he needs to rectify thm..i thnk DM wnts hm to understnd da importance of destiny n God in hz lyf..lets see where dat goes..
 anji's one vry enigmatic character, nt to mention most of da times i feel diljeet doesnt do justice to hr role,as i cnt understnd or feel wt hr character's goin thru..for her its gud in parts n thn below average at othrs.. bt newys, i alws gave anji a benefit of da doubt,coz she ws nt gvn ne proofs n all.. it wsnt until recently.dat i realized hw delusional she is!! she hs a psychological problem,PERIOD !! wtevr happened in da past hz damaged hr so badly dat she hz lost da sense of ryt n wrong.. n da day she'll land in da REAL world, it'll b extremely painfull for her.. n i feel dats wt they r try'n to establish.. dat doesnt mean dat am vry happy wth hr or i dnt get annoyed by hr ways.. bt v need to understnd dat she's nt US, v wud hv reacted in a different way bt she's Anji.. an Anjali made by her past, her sorrows,her insecurities n her fears..
khushi being true to her character is as alws thnkg of try'n to mk ppl happy n solving problems.. i wud hv been surprised if she hdnt cum up wth da suggestion of getting shyam bk,today.. dats khushi, she's been lyk dis alws.. da same girl who sacrificed her honor,her happiness,her pride for a sister who's not her blood relation.. she hz alws kept othr's above herself .. i ws really surprised at dis whn, she ws all nice to arnav,despite da wrong he did to her n tried to stop hm at da airport.. who wud do dat? i knw i wudnt, EVER!! bt khushi wud, ALWAYS!!
as for dadi,man.. am so fed up of dis lady..she's such a disgrace to her kind.. all othr's still mk sense, bt to me, she doesnt at all.. i thought time n circumstances mks u wiser, bt dadi's so devoid of sense n sensibility !! such an irritating character!! she wsnt there all dis time, spent 14 yrs away in an ashram,leaving hr grandchildren to face da fruit of wrong of their elders, nt once thnkg of evn meeting thm.. thn suddenly decides to barge in sum1 else's house..try to own it.. tries to steer it her way,recklessly,i must add.. thn jumps to conclusions wthout evn listening to both sides of da story.. n today it ws too much!! she thought shyam luvd anji more thn arnav did?? i wntd to slap hr hard, by God!! she seems more retard to me thn anji.. such a dictator! am glad arnav ws asking hr all da ryt questions n told hr to lay off.. n absolutely detested dat she pointed khushi as da trouble-maker..
shyam's one exteremly dangerous guy, coz he knws all da strengths n weaknesses of his enemy.. he's here wth a mission n his strong determination's his biggest weapon.. he knws hw to manipulate hs opponent.. ryt nw he has hz finger at arnav's jugular vein.. evn i believe dat arnav wont b able to resist hs entrance for long n in a way its better dat he doesnt.. if its a war, thn he shud kp hs friends close n enemy closer!!
u r so ryt abt garima, dear .. evn i thought dat she's done a fab job in portraying hr fears n restlessness..
i ws also glad today, to see othr's reactions whn dadi admitted dat she came coz of shyam.. it'll b interesting to watch who'll tk who's side.. for da time being,it seems arnav's got more support..Tonguelets jst b patient n watch da show as it unfolds.. it'll only get better,am sure abt dat..

Edited by shass - 05 September 2012 at 12:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shagun_sarun

today's episode was really good but frankly i have lost all hopes with the ladies of RM n sadly with khushi as well...anyways, i really cried for arnav...this man really deserves some happiness...the person thinks himself as a failure n loser because of sadness his near ones have n in return, he gets back stabbed...i mean, really, how can they show such pathetic poojali's last scene...dadi, no comments  for her!

lin, i cant tolerate these character any more in my lovely show.

i now just care about arnav's happiness!Cry
Yes, you did the "res" trick and landed right under my nose, buddy! I so know what you feel about the show, Shagun! The plot is like a slow slice upon one's heart...it stings but you are not dead yet. I hate to see my positive Shagun crying and complaining! It so does not suit you. So I suggest the CVs to pick up the show and bring back the smile on my dear Shagun's face! And please dear, don't comment on old posts. Its the present and the future that's important. This comment is enough darling!

Originally posted by archie89

Loved your post...!!!Thumbs Up..7th and 9th points were hilarious..!!!
*bows low* Thankyou, dear. Its been a pleasure having you here!

Originally posted by N.Mussarrat

Dadi needs to Censored. I loved Arnav, my ASR is back!!! Day Dreaming
Dadi gets a lot of those doses everyday on the Forum, doesn't she? And yeah! ASR's back!

Originally posted by kooltoad

Heyi... Not happy with khushi... She knows shyam so well more than ARNAV, then also... Silence is a better option if u don't want to support, but why such unintelligible suggestions... CVS pls get a grip on the story... Even good ppl can be strong decision makers...

Oh... I loved asr today... Wow, he caught Dadi al right... Now everybody knows how she suddenly decided to show up after remaining elusive for 14 yrs... And I loved him when he asked her AAP ab Kyun aayin hain??? Seriously Dadi shyam ki best fren, pls go back to the ashram, get some peace and let us also get some peace...
Oh Cool Pari! You came! I so didn't expect to see you...yes, Kushi's suggestion was unintelligible but I think the CVs ran out of dialogues and decided to show us how needy Kushi can get when she wants to be helpful. But I think Kushi, having seen the terrible state of Anjali got brainwashed by Dadi's dialogue, and suggested something on the spur which she wouldn't have said if she'd thought it out. At least cheer up, she said succumbed to Arnav's "no". 

Originally posted by sarun_deewani

lin loved ur post..and digging deepers..HugClap
dunno why but i actually loved khushi..she was jsut telling arnav that to after listening and understanding words of dadi wat was right thing fr anjali..she herself gone through pain and how shyam did destroy her life..she knows shyam can never change her heart knows perhaps she did ask arnav to let shyam in r anjali to get better...duno why people dont understand it...khushi is just the one arnav can get into..so she did stop arguing with him when he clearly stated NO...she did just conrol him infront of dadi and this right is just given by arnav himself...shyam can never change.arnav knows it khusi knows it..rest of world anjali and dadi doesnt know it..and can never understand it though..but why i feel dadi isnt that bad i mean she is trapped by shyam...but 14 years ago she may have left fr good who knows perhaps arnav is in misunderstaning abt his dark past...dadi can be good if truth comes out...khushi will never go against arnav but anjali she did speak up wat she wants wat she wants is shyam rather than support of her brother..she needs her brother but her first preference would be always shyam...why cant shyam reentry would team arnav an dkhusi and make hem expose shyam it can be true also..perhaps loved ur post...garima ya she looks good when she is tensed mode...but still the past isnt that dark which it really seems...

You deserve to be quoted, dear! And I've done you justice for your amazing positivity! This is what I was looking for: mature defenses. Shyam is the only character on the show that cannot be justified or defended. Rest all, I believe, are in their characters...sort of.

Originally posted by garlic

I agree with you dear...I am not disappointed at all with what is going on in the show.
Sometimes someone loves somebody so deeply ,blindly that they are not able to see the actual truth...it takes a load of time to reach there,some people even don't  reach their.Anjali is in similar state :she has seen so much in her life that after getting shyam she thought now her life is complete so it is very difficult nearly impossible for her to see true colors of Shyam specially with no proofs.I never say Anjali as dumb coz her character is very difficult  to understand...she is not weak ,its that she is blindly in love and her love all the time showers only love on her...so how can she see the truth?

You deserve to be quoted too, Garlic. I am so happy to see another mature thought-line...you have described Anjali by understanding her as she should be. Many may refute you, but I say you hold onto this and don't lose grip. 

Originally posted by kushipugly

the whoe forum here is actually bashing kushi todayOuch
why people don't understand that anyody living or meeting on a daily basis such a mean, manipulative, spineless(list goes on) woman ike anji will actually end up in a situation like poor kushi.
anji only cares about her kushi & plz don't give that she is naiveAngryDead

poor kushi dreamt of a grand wedding & even before anji mishap all focus was on anjiDead
poor arnav can't even love his love properly. he didn't marry properly first time 7 seecond time again anji ruined it.
so anyone coming across wil anjali be it asr or kushi will end up going crazy crap like kushi todayWacko
Plz stop bashing kushishe neds our support in this dark situation only created by sickilyAngry
Hmmm...people are greatly irked by Anjali given screen space, eh? But there is someone here to defend helpless dream-dashed Kushi...I'm glad to see you're on her side...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garlic..Suhana..

vimmiya Senior Member
vimmiya
vimmiya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Dear Genius,

Very beautiful analysis as usual - something I was missing for few weeks. 

Why is the show dying?  The show is gearing up and they are trying to assimilate the past with the present.  

Everyone are having a past and trying to apply it to the present.   Their pasts are entwined, why is Shyam doing this?  There has to be a motive.   That motive is the past.  Unless otherwise, he is not back in RM how will his past be deciphered. 

The show is not about just two crossed lovers - lovers have families and ties.  Despite coming from distinct background how they try to adjust to this difference is what makes 'iss pyaar ko'.

Aquilineshass

kooltoad IF-Rockerz
kooltoad
kooltoad

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
I still don't think she did right... Yeah she succumbed... Thank god for small mercies...

Aquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vimmiya

Dear Genius,

Why is the show dying?  The show is gearing up and they are trying to assimilate the past with the present.  

Everyone are having a past and trying to apply it to the present.   Their pasts are entwined, why is Shyam doing this?  There has to be a motive.   That motive is the past.  Unless otherwise, he is not back in RM how will his past be deciphered. 

The show is not about just two crossed lovers - lovers have families and ties.  Despite coming from distinct background how they try to adjust to this difference is what makes 'iss pyaar ko'.

Dearest Yasmin! I am surprised and happy to see this comment not just because its from you but because it stands out from the est. To talk about Shyam's motive being more than revenge to see Arnav hurt and grieving and Kushi helpless. To talk about the show gearing when the plot seems predictable and Shaym has crossed the line of utter absurdity and lunacy leading to the death of an unborn child. Despite all this, you are still awake and watching. I can only bow to your greatness, Yasmin. I'll tell you this: I'm with you!

I still don't think she did right... Yeah she succumbed... Thank god for small mercies...
Yes, dear, she was thoughtless for a sudden instant. Let's forgive her...at least she repented. 

vimmiya

vimmiya Senior Member
vimmiya
vimmiya

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Dear Genius,

Dearest Yasmin! I am surprised and happy to see this comment not just because its from you but because it stands out from the est. To talk about Shyam's motive being more than revenge to see Arnav hurt and grieving and Kushi helpless. To talk about the show gearing when the plot seems predictable and Shaym has crossed the line of utter absurdity and lunacy leading to the death of an unborn child. Despite all this, you are still awake and watching. I can only bow to your greatness, Yasmin. I'll tell you this: I'm with you!

Yes, dear, she was thoughtless for a sudden instant. Let's forgive her...at least she repented. 

Dear Genius,

You are a young girl with lots of dreams in your vision but I have crossed the threshold.   Let me explain in nearest terms - The character of 'ASR" is illusion - hard to find still we give full credit to it.   Whereas the character of 'SMJ' is reality and we have to accept it as part of life. 

He is man of mission and he has formulated it not on the spur of moment.  He devised the formula and he is acting it.  In his mission - human is considered to be 'collateral damage'.  Killing his foetus never makes a difference, therefore, wait for the story to unravel.  

Personally, something was holding in this serial that people from distinct walks in life travelled.  We started the journey and it is our responsibility to complete it too. 

thank you Genius - we have started this journey. 

love you as usual - you know that

Edited by vimmiya - 05 September 2012 at 11:43am

Aquilineshass

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Dear Genius,

You are a young girl with lots of dreams in your vision but I have crossed the threshold.   Let me explain in nearest terms - The character of 'ASR" is illusion - hard to find still we give full credit to it.   Whereas the character of 'SMJ' is reality and we have to accept it as part of life. 

He is man of mission and he has formulated it not on the spur of moment.  He devised the formula and he is acting it.  In his mission - human is considered to be 'collateral damage'.  Killing his foetus never makes a difference, therefore, wait for the story to unravel.  

Personally, something was holding in this serial that people from distinct walks in life travelled.  We started the journey and it is our responsibility to complete it too. 

thank you Genius - we have started this journey. 

love you as usual - you know that

I know I am still a young one and there's a long way to go. I know the ocean of knowledge is too wide and we can only wade at its shores in this short life of ours on Earth. But I do know that there is no use grumbling and creating negative energy for life is special and must be dearly handled. Thank you Yasmin, for being so understanding and caring enough to tell me what is important. I shall wait for the story to unravel. And I shall end this journey that I began the early October of 2011. Thanks for encouraging me to travel with you. You mean a lot, though you are not always there...

vimmiya

smashitup IF-Rockerz
smashitup
smashitup

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Lin ... believe and it will be ... you need contrast in life and in drama to help appreciate all that is good ! Always love your positive LS ... it keeps us afloat on this rough ocean ! ... here's my rescue boat for what it's worth ! x

Aquiline

Go to top