Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vimmiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Dear Genius,

Very beautiful analysis as usual - something I was missing for few weeks. 

Why is the show dying?  The show is gearing up and they are trying to assimilate the past with the present.  

Everyone are having a past and trying to apply it to the present.   Their pasts are entwined, why is Shyam doing this?  There has to be a motive.   That motive is the past.  Unless otherwise, he is not back in RM how will his past be deciphered. 

The show is not about just two crossed lovers - lovers have families and ties.  Despite coming from distinct background how they try to adjust to this difference is what makes 'iss pyaar ko'.

kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I still don't think she did right... Yeah she succumbed... Thank god for small mercies...
Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: vimmiya

Dear Genius,

Very beautiful analysis as usual - something I was missing for few weeks. 

Why is the show dying?  The show is gearing up and they are trying to assimilate the past with the present.  

Everyone are having a past and trying to apply it to the present.   Their pasts are entwined, why is Shyam doing this?  There has to be a motive.   That motive is the past.  Unless otherwise, he is not back in RM how will his past be deciphered. 

The show is not about just two crossed lovers - lovers have families and ties.  Despite coming from distinct background how they try to adjust to this difference is what makes 'iss pyaar ko'.

Dearest Yasmin! I am surprised and happy to see this comment not just because its from you but because it stands out from the est. To talk about Shyam's motive being more than revenge to see Arnav hurt and grieving and Kushi helpless. To talk about the show gearing when the plot seems predictable and Shaym has crossed the line of utter absurdity and lunacy leading to the death of an unborn child. Despite all this, you are still awake and watching. I can only bow to your greatness, Yasmin. I'll tell you this: I'm with you!

Originally posted by: kooltoad

I still don't think she did right... Yeah she succumbed... Thank god for small mercies...

Yes, dear, she was thoughtless for a sudden instant. Let's forgive her...at least she repented. 
vimmiya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aquiline

Dearest Yasmin! I am surprised and happy to see this comment not just because its from you but because it stands out from the est. To talk about Shyam's motive being more than revenge to see Arnav hurt and grieving and Kushi helpless. To talk about the show gearing when the plot seems predictable and Shaym has crossed the line of utter absurdity and lunacy leading to the death of an unborn child. Despite all this, you are still awake and watching. I can only bow to your greatness, Yasmin. I'll tell you this: I'm with you!

Yes, dear, she was thoughtless for a sudden instant. Let's forgive her...at least she repented. 

Dear Genius,

You are a young girl with lots of dreams in your vision but I have crossed the threshold.   Let me explain in nearest terms - The character of 'ASR" is illusion - hard to find still we give full credit to it.   Whereas the character of 'SMJ' is reality and we have to accept it as part of life. 

He is man of mission and he has formulated it not on the spur of moment.  He devised the formula and he is acting it.  In his mission - human is considered to be 'collateral damage'.  Killing his foetus never makes a difference, therefore, wait for the story to unravel.  

Personally, something was holding in this serial that people from distinct walks in life travelled.  We started the journey and it is our responsibility to complete it too. 

thank you Genius - we have started this journey. 

love you as usual - you know that

Edited by vimmiya - 11 years ago
Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: vimmiya

Dear Genius,

You are a young girl with lots of dreams in your vision but I have crossed the threshold.   Let me explain in nearest terms - The character of 'ASR" is illusion - hard to find still we give full credit to it.   Whereas the character of 'SMJ' is reality and we have to accept it as part of life. 

He is man of mission and he has formulated it not on the spur of moment.  He devised the formula and he is acting it.  In his mission - human is considered to be 'collateral damage'.  Killing his foetus never makes a difference, therefore, wait for the story to unravel.  

Personally, something was holding in this serial that people from distinct walks in life travelled.  We started the journey and it is our responsibility to complete it too. 

thank you Genius - we have started this journey. 

love you as usual - you know that

I know I am still a young one and there's a long way to go. I know the ocean of knowledge is too wide and we can only wade at its shores in this short life of ours on Earth. But I do know that there is no use grumbling and creating negative energy for life is special and must be dearly handled. Thank you Yasmin, for being so understanding and caring enough to tell me what is important. I shall wait for the story to unravel. And I shall end this journey that I began the early October of 2011. Thanks for encouraging me to travel with you. You mean a lot, though you are not always there...
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Lin ... believe and it will be ... you need contrast in life and in drama to help appreciate all that is good ! Always love your positive LS ... it keeps us afloat on this rough ocean ! ... here's my rescue boat for what it's worth ! x

dhivy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey aqui,
 wow yaar.. feels great to see ur post aft a very long time..  so hw r yu dear? hw s everythin  up? nd let me read the post fully , nd come back with my comments dear..
 take care..🤗
vidya.sanjay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved your spirit.
Alas! the CV's realize this and start the resurrection soon else even we die hard fans of the show won't be able to save this show.
I always try to see with a positive perspective and never stop hoping for better.But these days the inconsistencies in the tracks are too much and the resilience is fast dying down.As u say I'll try not be taken up too much by the show and will take it as it comes.
Thanks for the wonderful analysis.The pointers were bang on and the digging deeper part was awesome as always with each word worth its space.
Leafs thumbnail
Hi Miss A,

Thank you for spreading the positive - agree with your every point.  Chuckled on your comment about how Anjali & the whole family looking for her 😆

I would just like to add that story telling is an art.  It should have a balance of good and bad.  This show is special because it has that balance.  The story tellers are building this track because Shyam's truth is going to come out sooner or later and we are all going to enjoy it to our heart's content when Arnav gets to tell his whole family - I TOLD YOU SO!

Do you remember the time when we did not know or were not sure about Shyam's story, he convinced us, the audience, that he was a good guy till we saw what he did to Shashiji?  He is showing the same good side of himself to his wife and dadi so unless they actually get to see his nasty side (and they are going to see it) it will be hard to change their opinion right now.  . 

I totally agree with you, I loved seeing ASR back, grinding his teeth and having that 'unbelievable' look.  Loved when he told his Dadi off, a grandmother who totally neglected her two orphaned grandkids, yet coming back to champion a rotten son-in-law just because he went crying to her - UNBELIEVABLE!

Leafs
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Honestly I feel khushi is the best thing for arnav especially now , nani was bang on when she sed khushi for being so young her thinking is very mature.
Firstly this girl has seen the man she loves open up and let the floods of grieve engulf him which he was denied as a young boy who lost both his parents on the same day cos he chose to be his sisters shield and pillar . She knew how his confidence in his ability to take care of his sister has been rocked , when she tells him that he is doing right by taking care of his family and at that he is doing it so well , he looked at her like a puppy lapping up the
Praise but also in awe as he realized nobody knows him as well as she does and knows wot he needs and how to give it to him . She truly is his better half, khushi was wud him in not allowing shyam back until dadis drama , when dadi sed wot if anjali does the same as his mom khushi then realized that it could happen cos anjali is very likely too fall into deep depression. She
Had to be the voice of reason to the man she loves cos she knows how much damage his moms death did to him , if something happens to anjali he will be lost forever and be devastated. When she spoke to arnav it was on be behalf of anjali whom khushi knows is a weak woman and she is trying to protect arnav from a blow in the future that can kill him. She s not telling him ur sister whom u love is a weak, clingy woman who unlike him can never raise up
Like a phoenix from the ashes of her life , she knows this will hurt him rather she is using the devastation of loss bringing a change in any human being as a reason to give him a chance. She knows her husband will be able to be more focused as long as anji is ok ,so if anji is happy he can keep a close eye on shyam if he is in the house . Shyam is unpredictably and cunning as she realized since learning that whilst he was ousted he was able to convince a
Woman to return to the lives of two orphans she left devastated and alone
When they needed her the most , to advocate on his behalf , if u look at her face when dadi sed dat arnav is just listenin to what he was told , khushi knows he lied abt her and by not criticing arnav to dadi he won her over , so for khushi its a case of keeping ur enemies closer and under the hawk eye of arnav is better so they know his movements. Khushi is not stupid to blurt out those reasons now wud her hotheaded husband whose is dealing wud his own and his dis loss . In my opinion khushi is very intelligent cos by getting him back saves arnav from dadis razor tongue , bringing some surface calm to everybody in da house and releiving him of some responsibilites to anjali ,so he can keep shyam under his surveilance. For khushi who is a woman very much inlove wud her husband is only doing this to protect him and the sister he loves above all.