Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I would prefer Payal...

zobsheh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
today yet AGAIN Anjali started crying...i mean i know and i do understand that she lost her child but for how long will she cry like this...ever heard of silent tears... i would have liked it much better if she cried silently and then someone came to support her...not by crying like a baby calling everyone's attention towards her for support...now i am doubting whether her tears are real or crocodile tears like her hubby🤢...coming to the point...i think i would prefer mami and payal drama any day over this ...i mean mami taunts Payal and she cries...silent tears...and tries to put up with her...and i actually feel sorry for her...but even though Anjali lost her child i am not feeling sorry for her...
What about you guys?Who would you prefer?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail
Definitely Payal! On fact I'm really loving her these days! :) Missed her today...
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i had already predicted that anjlai is wolf in sheep's clothing no one agreed she is jst blindly trusting her husband..and nt her bro...did u see creepwa planted seeds of mu in anjali'smind today..😡😡😡😡😡
zobsheh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ipkknd_ArHi

Definitely Payal! On fact I'm really loving her these days! :) Missed her today...

I am missing her too...and if shyam comes back... i hate to say this but i am doubtful whether Arnav would protect Khushi...becuase he mught be too busy looking after his DI!...but i am definitely sure that Payal would stand with Khushi to protect her little sister from Syaam the leech...
zobsheh thumbnail
Originally posted by: mepobaa

i had already predicted that anjlai is wolf in sheep's clothing no one agreed she is jst blindly trusting her husband..and nt her bro...did u see creepwa planted seeds of mu in anjali'smind today..😡

I am not very sure about the wolf part...but i am sure that there is a 5 year old cry baby inside her
arshy4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: zobsheh

I am not very sure about the wolf part...but i am sure that there is a 5 year old cry baby inside her

😆
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: zobsheh

I am missing her too...and if shyam comes back... i hate to say this but i am doubtful whether Arnav would protect Khushi...becuase he mught be too busy looking after his DI!...but i am definitely sure that Payal would stand with Khushi to protect her little sister from Syaam the leech...

are he is ar yaar and he will be with di and kkg both and why is nani there nk is also there..so shyam is nt easy to lust on kkg any more
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
for how long will she cry? It hasn't been even 24 hours since she lost the baby..
Shivani_Priyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am quite missing Payal these days and as it is AnJhali gives me creeps!!!!🤢
zobsheh thumbnail
Originally posted by: mepobaa

are he is ar yaar and he will be with di and kkg both and why is nani there nk is also there..so shyam is nt easy to lust on kkg any more

I really hope that happens...and i totally forgot our NK...how can he leave kkg alone😳