Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG OS: A NAUGHTY ANGEL last part pg 42 jan 5 (Page 42)

-Mishu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mishu-
-Mishu-

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
waitinggg..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chahhat4evasuhaaana

Tarina.R.Totini Goldie
Tarina.R.Totini
Tarina.R.Totini

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
loved each part

Chahhat4evasuhaaana

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarina.R.Totine

loved each part

thanksss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chahhat4eva

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
updatingSmile

Chahhat4eva-Mishu-

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Chahhat4evaTANHA_Hlovesiakiran_rati-Gemini--lakshmi-spvd

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
A NAUGHTY ANGEL

LAST PART

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Geet also looked at the atleast hundred's of pink roses…..with a click she turned them to red and white flowers….. and why can't she…..maan loves white and geet loves red…….

Maan: whispered in her ear…."but I want a pink one specifically for me….."

Geet shied….her cheeks were turning crimson red…..

Although she is an angel but her magical powers didn't even help to hide her blush……

Before she could say anything…..he has to go to attend a meeting….it made her mad as he is going to meet a client whom she had seen in the restaurant drooling on him….

Maan couldn't miss that frown and bout of anger that immediately captured her face…he somewhere knew that she must be cursing him…. He knew all her moves from the time she landed here but now he was actually enjoying the plight of his angel who had captured his heart in every sense….. she is the reason for him to live but unfortunately their fate can't let them together…..

Geet who was blushing and turning all pink some time ago got angry…..

She stamped her foot and went to her seat…she was trying to concentrate on the files…but no maan was

there all the while in her thoughts……

Her laptop screen…. What she saw made her to open her mouth wide….

She was imaging maan kissing that same short dress girl..they were leaning to each other…kissing his exposed chest …..  now sitting on his lap muttering sweet nothings……

Geet for a second closed her eyes….. she snapped her fingers and made her laptop a fly…. That she didn't even want to see…..

Geet : look…look at him…I just came for him…and he …he is doing ….chi chi….what to do…it is so gross….how dare he let that witch came close to him…I will make her my pet….

Geet: ( good conscious) No….geet pets…. How can  you make her your pet….. maan will get disturbed he won't like your naughtiness…..

Geet:(bad conscious) yes…make her your pet and torture her with your magic daily…. Didn't you see that what they were doing…..

That was it geet who was fuming made her way to conference room after making herself disappear….but maan he smiled recognizing her….like he did when she was drooling on him at the restraurent……

Geet she got her senses when she saw the meeting going on seriously ……

She was going to be at her place when….

She heard the client….

Client: maan It would be pleasure if you would attend the party today….. she was all the way flaunting herself trying to gain maan's attention and here maan was enjoying geet fuming….she was actually ready to punch on the girl and beat her…… for a second she forget that she was invisible..but maan was quick to make the poor client away so that geet's little secret should not be disclosed……

Maan: it will be pleasure miss kapoor….

Maan to tease geet …. Kissed the hand of the client……

Geet immediately went away seeing maan kissing…. Unaware of the fact that maan had noticed all the things ………

Later that day….maan called geet to his cabin….

Well our angel was in a bad mood…she was sulking…..

Maan was thoroughly enjoying geet's plight unaware that his little mischievious will make him to pay back but in her style…..

Maan: geet we have a party to attend in the evening make sure you are on time…..

Geet looked at him confused…PARTY…which PARTY…she was having no clue which  party he is referring…poor angel…she didn't even acknowleged that he too can play with her……. Here maan was all set to tease her make her understand the real meaning of love. ….

************************************************************************************

It was in the evening geet was still trying to find the fact that which party maan was going to attend..she didn't even tried to guess that it could be the same client whom she hated ……

Here maan was all set he had called up geet with a purpose to make her know where he is ….. knowing that geet will definitely going to stake on him…..but he didn't know that today his naughty cum innocent angel is not In her senses…. She was lost in him completely…… maan called geet and he made himself disappear from her….. yes maan also had some magical powers he owns magic due to his geet….he is in love with this angel who always thinks selflessly…. He had fallen in love with her when she unknowingly fought for him….

Maan: geet..where are you…can you come to NIGHT FEVER right now…here is an important meeting… and I have forget the file with you…..

Geet was thinking NIGHT FEVER …what kind of name is this…but she doesn't know that it is the disc…not any five star hotel or posh restraurent……before geet could ask..maan who was seeing the clear lines of confusion on her face smirked and answerd her before she could ask…..

Maan: it's in CP geet the famous disc….  Come fast I am waiting….. I don't want miss kapoor to wait…he added a line just to make her jealous…..

Geet: NIGHT FEVER…AND MISS KAPOOR….i will see you MISS CHUDIAL KAHI KI….

Maan wanted to laugh out loud but his presence will be acknowledged… and he quickly disappeared knowing geet could recognize if he will remain there for some more time…..

She quickly changed her dress in a black short knee length frock…..

Geet: NO…this is so short…chi… no I will not wear this..and quickly snapped her fingers and changed into a designer black shimmering suit…..

Geet quickly took the file and mumbled the  magical words ….. and reached the disc…it was all gliterring…dark…loud music could be heard she tried to locate maan but couldn't here maan who had seen her coming quickly went near the client…. There were many young girls dancing and miss kapoor seeking the golden opportunity grabbed maan's hand and started dancing……

All I seee…
In hersszzz Touch

Wats d fun ? ah ah
Do u know wht i mean it isz ?
Mmm
Sup sup
Ooo
Can i get ya
Ooo
Can i touch ya
Ooo
Can i get ya
Ooo
Can i touch ya

She started dancing…maan was standing looking for his angel who was still trying to locate her prince who will appear no less than a devil with two horns to her…..

Geet: where is he…. Neither maan sir nor that chudail is here…did he lied to me….and this place is so weird..i would have bring disha with me….

As soon as the song started with the sensous lyrics went into geet's ears….she looked at the dance floor her eyes went wide seeing the two dancing…

Well literally they were just standing …and maan was enjoying her fuming at him he knew that was for him…..

Zara Zara Touch Me Touch Me Touch Me
Ah Zara Zara Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me

Miss kapoor that is Ayesha came and started dancing…she to grab maan's attention started dancing around  him…lipsing the lyrics….

Ah zara zara .. Ooo ooo ooo

Touch Me Touch Me Touch Me
Ah Zara Zara
Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara
Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me
Ah Zara Zara
Ooo ooo ooo

(Bin tere sanam is jahan mein
Beqkaar hum
Dum da dum da dum
Bin tere sanam is jahan mein
Beqkaar hum ) ….. 2

She came near maan and hold his  hand and started to sway along him…..  maan who was constantly watching his angel's expressions….just to jealous very softly and gently twirled Ayesha making her fall in his arms…..and started to go back….

Zara Zara Touch Me Touch Me Touch Me
Ah Zara Zara Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me

Ah zara zara .. Ooo ooo ooo

Ah Zara Zara
Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara
Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me
Ah Zara Zara
Ooo ooo ooo

(I love the way you touchin me, feeling me
Boy im gonna be rebelling
Boy my little secrets gonna let you know
That wen you put your arms around me
I love the way you surround me
Oh boy I m gonna loose control ) ….. 2

(Tere hi tera hi intezaar hai
Mujhe to bas tujhse pyaar hai
Tera hi tera abb khumaar hai
Khud pe na mere ikhtiyaar hai ) …… 2

Beqkaar hum
Dum da dum da dum
Beqkaar hum ) ….. 2

The song was going on with its intense and hot atmosphere…. Two more girls came and started girls they were also Ayesha's friends and one knew maan very well….

Ah Zara Zara
Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara
Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me
Ah Zara Zara
Ooo ooo ooo

Once time touch me like this
I like what you want
What you give its a risk
Two time touch me like this
Together wanna fasa d style the way tat a lover
Three time touch me by far
Gets over here comes the crazy with me in my car
Its one time touch me like this
I know wat you want, wat you can, wat you say.. my lover

(Yeh dard-e-dil to ho na agar
Sataye abb dooriyon ka gum
Behek jaye na yeh kadam
Hai tujhe meri jaan ki kasam ) ….. 2

The one who knew him..was his friend …PARI… maan played along her..he was waiting for geet to come but she didn't…..

Beqkaar hum
Dum da dum da dum
Beqkaar hum

(Touch Me Touch Me Touch Me
Ah Zara Zara
Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
Ah Zara Zara
Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me
Ah Zara Zara
Ooo ooo ooo) ….. 2

Beqkaar hum
Dum da dum da dum
Beqkaar hum) …… 3

Before the song gets completed geet went away stamping her foot…..she was not felling good seeing maan with other girls …a jealous and painful feeling was there which made her baby heart crumble in pain..of not having her love reciprocated…..her doe shaped eyes were having unshed tears….

She was going…when maan quickly hold her hand….. to stop her…. In a sudden reflex she fell on his chest…..

Seeing Her eyes moist maan's heart was not at peace his jealous game went far….. he can't see his naughty baby princess crying…. Just coz of him….

Geet gave him an angry angry and started to wriggle from his iron grip…..maan made a protective layer around them so that no one can see them and quickly take  her cursing and mumbling rose petal lips in his rough ones…… he was nibbling her lower lip..and chewing///sucking its honey like any delicious candy…. Geet who was startled..shocked…. shuddered with the new hot and tickling sensation….she didn't know what to do and let him do what he wants enjoying thoroughly….slowly slowly like maan was teaching her….she started nibbling his lips and bit to seek her entry…he chuckled seeing her desperate he very gently opened his mouth to let her explore what she owns…..their toungues were fighting..his eyes snaked to her waist squeezing there creating sensations..s shudder ran down her spine..her hands went to his neck pulling him to her more….and he gladly obliged to her every demand…..soon they were kissing like there is no tomorrow…her eyes were closed and a lone tear escaped her eye..which maan didn't let to fall down…he blowed it into a red rose for his ROSE….

Geet was totally flushed…red like a beetroot….a red hue was making her like so beautiful that you can't describe her……

Maan slowly parted and whispered in her ears….

Maan: open your eyes love…

But geet snuggled to him nodding in a no……suddenly she realized that theyhad just shared their first kiss…. And it must be going fireworks in the sky….but why didn't she heard it…she looked at maan with a lots of question…and he answered all…..

Maan: I made a protective shield for us..he looked around it was acyually firing in sky..it was glowing like geet but she in a second pushed maan and in a second gave him ONE…NO  TWO….NO THREE ….actually many anry glares and shouted at him…..

Geet: GO TO YOUR CHUDAIL….and started to go..when maan pulled her and locked her in his cage of arms…..

Maan: did I said anything when someone was staking at me at restaurant…..made me to appear infront of her like a live television…and made me to fire my secretary….geet gulped seeing him accusing of what she did…….. did I told anything when someone was DROOLING at me…….

Geet: you knew all the time….

Maan: you have any doubt…he said turning her nuzzling to her hairs….

Geet was feeling different sensations hovering on her…..

Geet: why did you came here without telling me…you know I had to fight with that old witch to make ranimaa agree for my vacations so that I can come and meet you…..how can you leave you…you know I can't  live without you….

Geet was sad…. Maan lifted her chin and placed a peck on her forehead…

Maan: you know I love you too but we can't be together… neither I can loose my family and come…nor you…...

Geet was looking at him with dejected face…..

Geet:  I w ill leave paradise for you …we will marry..i will live on eart..or you can come to paradise with your family and everyone…..

Maan smiled….

Maan: you know that I am a human and an ordinary human can't marry a HOLY ANGEL…. And I can't leave geet and nor you…you will losse all your powers …and you won't be able to live here….

Geet quickly added/…

Geet: not all powers just the evil ones that I inherited from my dad…and I can live and you are not an ordinary human being, you are not less any angel..you saved me from that witch if you would have not been there I would have died…. You made her loose her half of the powers that is why I was able to kill her…… and you have magical powers too….

Maan: those powers are just because of you because I touched you….and don't say anything..i would have killed her if she did anything to you….

Geet hugged me….

Geet: please don't say no…I will live In any circumstances here ..please don't I don't want to go…. You know if any human would have touched me he would have turned into ash but you didn't turned…. That's the proof we are meant to be together…. We will go to rani maa and I will tell her…please I can't live without you…..

Maan was also dreading his decision of pushing her from his life but he loosing her powers will make her weak to live here…not only mentally but physically too…..

Maan : please geet …we are not going to get together….. we are different from each and every aspect of our life…..

Geet pushed him and shouted at him….." GET LOST I KNEW ALL THE WAY YOU DON"T LOVE ME….."

SHE WAS CRYING BADLY MAKING THE WEATHER WORST IT WAS RANING HEAVILY DReNCHING BOTH OF THEM…..

The protective shield was washed away by her tears that was pouring….

Maan knew she will react like this…he immediately took her to the paradise to hand her over to ranimaa….

Suddenly they were at the beauty paradise which was no less than any magical fantasies of young children….. the pink clouds light blue sky…. Greenery..flowers blooming all the way……

Ranimaa smiled seeing them….geet quickly went to her and hugged her cryingly..cribbing  all the way……

Geet: ranimaa (sob) ….. see prince doesn't ( sob )  love me…( sob ) love me..i hate him….( sob)

Ranimaa hugged her dearly wiping  her pearls ….

Ranimaa: geet stop crying angels don't cry….

She looked at maan and his condition was no less than worried for her…..

Ranimaa tried to tell her know her the truth….which maan had already told her…..

Ranimaa: geet you will loose your magical powers you wont be able to live…. Your life wont be long once those dark powers will leave you..try to understand…..

Geet: fine I will live short life…. But tell him to marry me….. she was adamant like a child….ranimaa who had just one thing left…. She brought a magical dark blue water…

Ranimaa: geet drink this….. geet without wasting any second drank that poison..and the moment she drank it she fell down….maan rushed to take her in his arms but soon a black light emerged through her and went out…geet slowly opened her eyes….

Maan went to her and hugged her…

Maan: why are you not listening….

Geet: I wont…

Ranimaa went to them and told geet…..

Ranimaa: marry her maan…. She is pure angel now….those powers are shielded now…but …..

Geet: but what..wont I live long na…

Maan /ranimaa: geet just don't talk like that….

Ranimaa: there is just one thing which will be with your kids….

Geet looked at ranimaa curiously…

Geet: what about baby wont I have a baby….geet asked sadly…

Ranimaa patted her cheek and replied…

Ranimaa: my angel will have angels but your baby boy wont be having  magical powers oof your father geet it will be just your mothers…..

Maan and geet both blushed….now geet was like she is on cloud nine…… and her happiness can be seen in whole paradise……

************************************************************************************

They were sitting infront of maan's family who were equally amazed listening to maan having magical powers and geet ANGEl…maan's parents were like THEIR SON WANTS TO MARRY TO A PARI….and his daadi well daadima does teased him by saying that FINALLY HE HAD SEARCHED A PARI FOR HIM….

They were married in the paradise which was decorated like any bride….

*************************************************************************************

AFTER TWO YEARS….

Maan was sleeping when a tiny miny hand tickled him..he smiled slightly and pulled the baby to him..it was there one year old son PARTH who was equally naughty as his mom… he did what geet does…and not to forget the prince did got all the magical powers that were even barred for him…. He was small cute handsome like his dad and bubbly like his mom…

Maan tickled parth who giggled…

Parth: dadda NO…

Maan: no..

Parth: ticky… dadda ticky….

Maan: than what was parth doing…..

Parth smiled naughty and snuggled to maan….

Parth: mumma ticky..he was making hands like wanting to tickle geet who was sleeping soundly near them….maan slowly placed him near geet and parth tickled geet followed by cute kisses….

Geet too giggled….and made parth sleep with her…

It was the start of  beautiful fantasy of a beautiful naughty angel who got her prince charming…..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How is this

Do share your views how did you find reading my " A NAUGHTY ANGEL " as I enjoyed reading it

Suhaana

PS: wanted to ask you….next week I am havig holidays so thinking to finish

1.A COMMITMENT

LINK

2.A LOVE LIFE

LINK

So anyone interested in reading if I update regularly…

Do tell me your preference….

Here I am giving link for those who haven't read them till now

Suhaana

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so do comment and like if you like  enjoyed reading my thoughts...

for pms add suhana_123 in ur buddy list or sent me a pm i will add you...

The following 158 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelidpurvadeeps_agaswati2011shubhiguptagayathripriyankCandy_jsrufizzjaasz_25canonshah-jahanPalay2012kruti96POULOMI22shramaancutesrijuEnigma78sravanthi93fatiya52110divyaraghanijoooooooooooooo9290860623zainah320maneetmayuraarthiashnavyanissilathaauthendral_111vij10PoonamTdrashtiMyAnGeLtobblerturbopreet.harmanKashish9687sunshiner23rostGoldGlitteratimaneet2086bhawna02richu26CiaMaaneetadorableshaitanqueenbee001Parimishtykainturakiranshruthiruchsanime_galChahhat4evageet_v81maankisimmShalinaparbingiaa5678anitha_tootyneekkaurangelic-eyesluvvivian286pari1689TANHA_Hpearl.whitesanam1234uits_memounacutyJubilantmansi.tripathiteju2292micky11fatema_007cutestar12SweetestParisumaiyariyacutemishti-eiya-LadyArwensree.maneetCuteTommyshabnam22srikrithistorytellermAtiffagurti30sheetalvasaanjalisen85devishreeangel_smilymaanshipreetymaaneetnats0101KasiKasidreamymishti88sridevi_nMayamaanElienoreMGshri12randhir_ki_doll...RIDDHIMA...priya_ya1408geetsmilekshubhangizariya123Akshatha19Khushibloomsporthy_smile28lovesiarsusmitadaisydee425deep002sweetsampa39Zohamaaneetdeepali1022HanishadeviNiharika.Nairkiran_ratinehakapoor7ambeern-Veritaserum-harshithaaaaaaaanjucoolalicia212seemamaryfreya123Ash1991mchoprasweet scorpioshah10maaniqra6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6shalini28sdlife19Sonia.KNmandy15zaara2212arpitajiRemya_Pillai-Mishu--Sexy--Mounika-impoojaverma-Gemini-punam2712gill123Tahitien-moonkabslocksleenuguruAngel13_SharmeenLuvsGC_Monster_Desigirls12MonaSWriteslehrAngel_Luv-lakshmi-vrinda22chavvi16mysteriousmilliabinash079khwaishfanspvdDonnaa

MonaSWrites IF-Sizzlerz
MonaSWrites
MonaSWrites

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Superb ending ..

loved it lot..
maan was making jealous geet and she made that client fly.. lovely.
finally perfect ending with perfect family ...

Edited by MonaSWrites - 05 January 2013 at 10:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tobblerturboChahhat4evasuhaaana

sdlife19 IF-Sizzlerz
sdlife19
sdlife19

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
sweet dear
magic within aiI

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhaaana

Go to top