Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG OS: A NAUGHTY ANGEL last part pg 42 jan 5 (Page 36)

KhanAtiyah Goldie
KhanAtiyah
KhanAtiyah

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
AWSOME hai but don't make it tragic PLEASE !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chahhat4evasuhaaana

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhanAtiyah

AWSOME hai but don't make it tragic PLEASE !!

its not tragic dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chahhat4eva

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps_agaLadyArwendreamymishti88Brown-Eyeskiran_rati-Gemini---Ratna--6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6punam2712drrose31spvdDonnaa

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
A NAUGHTY ANGEL

PART 4

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Geet: sachii… then why are you  speaking between pauses…..

Adi's eyes were wide with shock with the kind of girl who doesn't know that he is stammering…..

Adi: st..ammeerrriingg problem… he managed to say between his talks….

Geet nodded but she didn't understand as angels doesn't have this problem….

Awww our poor soul was confused seeing adi stammering ….she was just gaping at him without fail…..adi left her…geet just left for her cabin…..

She was looking at some files….well the files were pretty nice…with there facts and figure but did she really need to read all those when her one snap can do work costing millions…. But nevertheless don't use your magic powers where someone's hard work is concerned so like a good naughty angel geet started going through the files which she has to present to her boss…..

She was concentrating in the files …very much engrossed in the file that she didn't heard the ring that was actually for the RED ALERT….oops the boss is calling his secretary……

Geet: Something is ringing… from where this annoying voice is coming….god I can't even look now at these files…she glanced around and finally picked up the call……

Geet: this is geet…whom do you want to speak….

Maan was just stunned the soft and melodious voice of his angel….well why not to call her in the cabin….

Maan: come to my cabin right now with chopra's budget file Ms. Geet…..he was rude arrogant in his talk…..

Geet well she didn't like his talk…how can her prince charming be like a demon's voice ohh she so hate the demeanor of him…..but not to worry when her magical powers will be in use she will change him into a sweet caring prince charming of geet….. who will only listen to her…..

Geet replied with same attitude…..

Geet: fine and slammed the receiver like telling him….how dare you shout at me…..don't you know me…..

Maan was taken a back by her behaviour well now he was more eager to be with her…..

An expected sudden knock broke his trance …. He asked the owner of the knock to come inside….there she was looking so beautiful….he can't take his eyes off her…why she has to be so innocent looking ..so untouched so pure…like she has just came for him…..

Geet giving him the same annoying look like saying this is what you will get for shouting at me….handed him the file…maan was looking at the file while she was just taking every possible glimpse of her prince charming…..

Her day dreaming was disturbed rather say broken by the very very rude voice…..

Maan: what is this miss geet…..didn't I said that I want chopra's file and here you have brought mehra's file…

Geet was looking at the file….hell no..she has brought the correct file…how is it possible that she did a mistake…..she was again and again glancing at the file without any answer……

Maan was confused what is she looking at why is she not telling him anything…she should backfire him with her rude speech…..her naughtiness but no…here she is standing like a statue…..

Maan; ( shouted) why are  you are not saying anything now….. just go from here…..

That was it…two fat tears started to roll from her eyes…..which touched the ground…..

Holy angel was crying …she went back to her cabin….

Back here in maan's cabin..he was rubbing his temple….how can he break the record of shouting at her…..when his gaze went to the two pink buds….which were not developed into flowers…..

He closed his eyes and picked up the buds……

Here geet was annoyed ……she was crying…tears were there…her room was actually turned into a flower gallery if the pink buds have been developed into flowers….. someone came and wiped her tears…..he very softly kissed her eyes…..

The buds started to grow…..with a small smile on her lips……

Maan: I didn't know that holy angels does cry…..

Geet : ( very innocently) why can't angel's cry…… aren't they allowed to cry when someone hurt their feelings and leave them….

Maan: but my angel is not like others….i didn't knew that holy angel geet who actually can break the records of naughtiness can cry …..

And he looked around……

Maan: geet are you going to open any flower shop….

Geet also looked at the atleast hundred's of pink roses…..with a click she turned them to red and white flowers….. and why can't she…..maan loves white and geet loves red…….

Maan: whispered in her ear…."but I want a pink one specifically for me….."

Geet shied….her cheeks were turning crimson red…..

Before she could say anything…..he has to go to attend a meeting….it made her mad as he is going to meet a client whom she had seen in the restaurant drooling on him….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT: LAST PART   

so do comment and like if you like  enjoyed reading my thoughts...

for pms add suhana_123 in ur buddy list or sent me a pm i will add you...

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelidpurvagayathripriyankCandy_jsSarah08canonShona143nikitaagarwal06kruti96arulnandhukavitha05Enigma78neetugarg123sravanthi93aparnapoduriprakriti2212Paingellathaau9290860623fatiya52110divyaraghanipreet.harmanrostdrashtiMyAnGeLbhawna02richu26thendral_111vij10PoonamTGoldGlitteratiCiaMaaneetkainturakiranadorableshaitanqueenbee001Chahhat4evamaankisimmRupi_bainspari1689Tarina.R.Totiniits_meteju2292cutemishtiLadyArwen-eiya-NH1971supernasahumaanluverfatema_007cutestar12jssoodMayamaand_soniadreamymishti88ana1411gurti30sheetalvasaangel_smilydoublecrosspreetymaaneetnats0101shri12randhir_ki_doll...RIDDHIMA...ElienoreMGBrown-Eyeskshubhangiaswin2134jalovesiazariya123dhakdhak22sporthy_smile28daisydee425maanshiZohamaaneetTia-AFreeBirddeep002sweetsampa39ambeern-Veritaserum-kiran_ratideepali1022ambbihaharshithaaaaaaaalicia212seemamaryfreya123zaara2212mandy15sweet scorpioAsh1991--Ratna--impoojavermaLittle_Mermaid.kabslocksgill123punam2712Remya_PillaiarpitajiCraziest_MG-Gemini-Angel13_SharmeenLuvsGCDesigirls12leenugururicha_kapoorchavvi16vrinda22abinash079khwaishfanspvdDonnaadrrose31

dhakdhak22 IF-Rockerz
dhakdhak22
dhakdhak22

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
yupieee me first lovely update dearSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chahhat4evasuhaaana

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
awesome update