Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG OS: A NAUGHTY ANGEL last part pg 42 jan 5 (Page 24)

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desigirls12

Wow lovely update..bechare my maan traped by his naughty geet..geet ki babaji save my maan.

thank u so much
i am glad that u like itSmileTongueSmile

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nature7

Cool

Big smile
suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Thumbs Up

Wink
suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Heart

Embarrassed
suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nature2

Loved it

thank u so much

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nature2

Awesome uDT

thank u so much

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyArwen

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
A NAUGHTY ANGEL

PART 3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Geet was in absolute delight after she got all the information of her prince charming…. She was dancing and twirling with disha …..

Geet: disha …. I will work from tomorrow…..

Before disha could say anything geet went to her room….. whereas poor disha she was wandering how where when … geet will work there were thousands of questions in her mind ….she didn't want geet to caught in a mess she quickly hurried to her room…..

Geet was lying on her stomach her legs swinging in air with her bed….

Disha brought her down by snapping her fingers…. And shouted at her in an attempt to show her concern towards this little angel who is no less than a sister to her….

Disha: what the hell you are planning to do geet this is not our place….. we are on earth…this is not paradise… and you are telling me no…giving your final verdict that from tomorrow you are going to work…. So  may I know that where and when did geet…the only holy angel of paradise get the job….

Disha said sarcastically…..

Geet who was by now listening to disha …. Was getting angry and happy both at the same time she was glad that she is having a friend who cares for her and angry that she is shouting at her which Is only her department…..

Geet was fuming in anger but she quickly made a comfortable seats in air and made disha settled and also settled herself next to her….

Geet mumbled a chant in her mind and quickly open her eyes …her eyes were green now that occurs when she turns sad or anything bad is going to occur….

After sometime there appears the present scene of maan's office her prince charming was sitting on his chair reading a file…..

That's when a girl with much revealing dress ….her low cut top and short skirt exposing much than hiding …. With loads of makeup looking like a fashion disaster …. Came to his cabin….. she was drooling over him….

Seeing the situation going on like the live television … disha was enjoying and looking at geet her eyes were red …nose was cherry red with anger that is going to erupt any second…. Before she could make geet calm…they heard….

Here maan was waiting for a file from last fifteen minutes ….and when his secretary arrived with the file she was just standing keep looking at him …

When his last ounce of patience was drained into thin air ….he shouted at her…..

Maan: miss nisha you are fired get your clearance from the HR department…..

It was not the first mistake that she did infact maan was tolerating this weird girl from last one month and when he couldn't stand her he just fired her….

Geet just hugged disha…

Geet: disha I will be his secretary now….she was giggling like a small child … disha like and admire geet for her innocence…she knew that she is mischievious and playful but her naive and sweet nature make her slave of her best friend…..

Next day geet was all set to capture the heart of her prince charming…..  maan on the other side didn't knew what is going to face in the coming days… in fact he is going to realize that his life will take a three sixty degree angle turn which will make him either lost or mad…. Well in either of the cases his naughty angel will be responsible….

Geet was wearing a green colour  suit she thought to be simple and sober as it will help her to image all clear like innocent and nave without any naughtiness…but when her face is the portrays her inner self…which will only be read by her prince charming……that she still doesn't know….. her two flicks on either side of face…..round small diamond studs in her ears…. Her strawberry pink lip gloss on her pink luscious lips… her almond deep hazels lined with kohl…..that's when maan saw her…..

He was coming in his cabin when he saw a beautiful and gorgeous girl coming his way…. But before she collides with him… he changed his way…she was looking nervous…. A little frown on her nose….her eyes were beautiful deep like that blue sea which captures the beauty of the marine life in it….. suddenly a small cute smile purred on her face….and she snapped her fingers…..

Maan went to his cabin and was lost in his own thoughts…..

Maan: "A BEAUTIFUL ANGEL " these were the words that came from his mouth…..he was somewhere wondering what she was doing here….. neither she is any of his office staff ..neither he is having any job interviews….. but whatever….if his morning will start with such a beautiful sight then he is always  ready to allow her in his office premises……

Geet on the other hand was coming to meet someone who could help her in getting job since she cant use magic all the time…..

She saw a man wearing specs and formals..walking with a great speed like he is been released from the lions den… she let out a hearty laugh seeing him stumbling and trying to walk as fast as possible…..she thought why not to help this poor creature who was running as if he is having fire on his tail….

She quickly mumbled a chant and freezed everything …. And then slowly went near him..poor guy was still sweating…. She pulled his specs and again made him wear ….and when she thought he must be relaxed now…she made her spell to vanish with its effect….

Geet was still standing near him….. when she spoke….

Geet : ( she poked his shoulder making him fall on her but she was quick to make him stand straight)..i am here for the interview can you help please……

The guy looked at her adjusting his specs….

Guy: j..jjooo…bbb ..the poor guy was stuttering … th..eerrreee arrreee…. N….ooo      innn..terrrviewss …..

Geet: are you sure she asked…..

The guy was the financial accountant of KC…. And he was sweating coz his boss has again scolded him for a flaw in the reports of latest project…..

Adi suddenly remembered maan's secretary…

Adi: th..eerrree iss a post of secretary for MD…

Geet: tell me one thing is there some problem in your throat….. she asked innocently looking at adi….

Adi looked at geet skeptically…and nodded in a NO….

Geet: sachii… then why are you  speaking between pauses…..

Adi's eyes were wide with shock with the kind of girl who doesn't know that he is stammering…..

Adi: st..ammeerrriingg problem… he managed to say between his talks….

Geet nodded but she didn't understand as angels doesn't have this problem….

NEXT:

All ritez c
In herz Touch

Whtz a fun ?

Do u know wht i mean it iz ?
[Ooo
Can i getc ya
OO
Can i touch ya ]2

Zara Zara Touch Me Touch Me Touch Me

a Zara Zara Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
a Zara Zara Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me

O Zara Zara oo oO o

Touch Me Touch Me Touch Me Zara Zara

Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me Zara Zara
Hold Me Hold Me Hold Me Zara Zara
O O O

so do comment and like if you like  enjoyed reading my thoughts...

for pms add suhana_123 in ur buddy list or sent me a pm i will add you...

Edited by suhaaana - 14 October 2012 at 7:43am

The following 142 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelidpurvadeeps_agasimran2608gayathripriyankCandy_jscanonalina_nisavynnikitaagarwal06kruti96arulnandhukavitha05miss_dreamyEnigma78cutesrijuneetugarg123mkd.70sravanthi93minnurajmaneetmayurlathaau9290860623fatiya52110divyaraghanijoooooooooooooopreet.harmandrashtiMyAnGeLbhawna02richu26thendral_111vij10lethasanthoshPoonamTKashish9687rostCiaMaaneetshruthiruchsGoldGlitteratiadorableshaitansweet-mishtymaankisimmsonakshi.sharmanishnalgawjusangelcrazy_125kainturakiranParimishtySingMe2SleepRupi_bainsTANHA_Hpari1689sanam1234upearl.whitemounacutyits_meKhanAtiyahLadyArwen-eiya-muskaan...shabnam22fatema_007cutestar12cutemishtiSphinxmansi.tripathianky_ssupernasahud_soniasamidsamiddreamymishti88ana1411KasiKasisheetalvasaangel_smilyjssoodMayamaanangelarafAtiffashri12randhir_ki_dollgeetsrir.maanpayal.gupta177vandana73arunsunita_gmmaanshipreetymaaneetnats0101...RIDDHIMA...mehak173priya_ya1408Dei_GratiaBrown-Eyeskshubhangiaswin2134jalovesiaHanishadevicrazydreamTia-AFreeBirdambeern-Veritaserum-anjucoolalicia212ambbihanehakapoor7deepali1022-Mounika-impoojavermapunam2712gill123Craziest_MGLittle_Mermaid.-padmarao-kabslocksfreya123seemamary--Ratna--Ash1991sweet scorpiomaaniqra6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sdlife19arpitajiRemya_Pillaimandy15preethiazaara2212Sonia.KNAngel13_SharmeenLuvsGCpoongs123leenuguruDesigirls12MonaSWrites-lakshmi-chavvi16mysteriousmilliabinash079nature2DonnaaKrishna_Souravspvddrrose31

Go to top