Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG OS: A NAUGHTY ANGEL last part pg 42 jan 5 (Page 15)

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spvd

part 1
wow interesting...
Geet is so naughty...
cont soon dear...

thank u so much...
i m glad that u like it...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

awesome,beautiful part
loved it

thank u so much...

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishnal

Oh naughty angel geet...so gud ya...how cme u brng up a new story lyk ths al the tym i love aj the stories most of thm ya...dnt knw how to praise u n how much to praise u ya...jst superb... Wink Wink Wink

thank u so much...

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
THANK YOU GUYS FOR BEING SUPPORTIVE 

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE LIKES AND COMMENTS ...Smile

The following 120 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyicycoolPoonamTsheetalvasaswati2011kabslocksjyotikushwahasandhyabanojJaneRochesterashwimaaneetmisthyhottyangelsravanthi93coolkiwiPoorvaAroraqueenbee001cutekananrumana88gcdfanmiss_dreamyParimishtynishnalSingMe2SleepNeha0896gawjusangelsweet-mishtyPRINCESS19kavya.sravyamanjuahujapreet.harmantania90minnurajgoyalkalpna123lovepoo7994mita1993Paingelshabnam22Aniishanbhakbhartifanthendral_111vij10fatema_007sk_75mansi.tripathiShilalipierumzaheerLadyArwenpamilteddy500magyshahmamatha.tabby999CiaMaaneetbulbul164leeguruRiddhima3crazy_125shri12-lakshmi-lehrlovesiapari1689gargi12geet.loverDesigirls12J.Rahmandreamymishti88arunsunita_gmHanishadevirenjini263KasiKasijssoodangel_smilynehakapoor7-eiya-ana1411nature2sree.maneetpreeti.1nilu710anjucoolRocks.DharaJass.KNramaheshAsh1991hermosofreya123harshithaaadeepali1022gill123awesomepoojasdlife19nats0101chavvi16tiakashyapAngel13poongs123tushti-kirandona86MonaLovesMaanpunam2712sanu3108mandy15pop77smallvilleanuandavi--Ratna--maanseespvdmaaniqraseemamaryabinash079shah10zaara2212manesha76Maaneet_ViduRemya_Pillaidrrose31PrithviSanyo1--Neelam--,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyArwendoublecross-padmarao-Donnaa

suhaaana IF-Stunnerz
suhaaana
suhaaana

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
A NAUGHTY ANGEL

PART 2

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The angel's reached there aashiaya….a small yet beautiful appearing flat from outside but it was not than any mansion from inside…well no one could guess that small three BHK apartment could be a two storied with twenty five rooms….a fully furnished mansion from inside …..well its magical…truly , amazingly magical …enchanted spell of head angel (ranima) who had created this type of flat only for the angel's convenience…..but if any human will come or even step inside he won't be able to see the magic…for him the flat will appear like it is….. there is one more speciality in there small yet huge aashiana…. It was protected by a magical charm for the angels security knowing the evil witches and and haunting souls moves freely on earth…..

Earth was indeed beautiful but for angels who are more than pure as a fresh flower ….. raw and youthful..somewhere angels can superbly hide there maturity but not all…but some special holy angels like geet can do so…..

Geet was highly frustrated , annoyed and extremely mad at her best friend disha…because of her she has missed some precious moments of drooling over her prince charming…. However our mischievious  angel didn't even look at humans and especially boys or say young man but when she saw him looking extremely delicious like her favourite chocolate icecream….that's what geet thought on seeing him looking so delectable…. If she could she would have casted her spell on him and would place him infront of her eyes to drool to her heart's content…..but this was not attraction that our naughty angel thought it was something that made her loose herself for him…..his one look was enough for her to made her do what he want…. But at the same time …seeing him sitting with a girl….a mere human who could not even comete with her even if she wants to….her short dress..loads of tacky makeup making her look like shanail….the last 250 year old wrinkled witch who envied geet because of her innocent and nave beauty ….and literally warned geet to compete with her telling her that no one can be more beautiful than her …..

Geet burst out in a loud charming thunderous giggle making disha jump out from kitchen who was busy looking at the things …putting the things at place ….

She quickly came and looked at geet who was surrounded with snowflakes well it always occur when geet laugh whole heartedly it was something that could occur only with geet ..when she laughs her evil and good powers strike causing snowfall…snow  was not of white colour but slightly pinkish that of geet's skin ….. it was still snowing …and geet still laughing twirling around….

This something that disha always like …. Geet can fill your dull and depressing life with her mischieviousness but her naughty attitude didn't hurt anyone till now…but disha and whole paradise sometimes fear that this will sometime will definitely  hurt geet…. and also  being angels they couldn't find out…..

After sometime geet saw disha standing with a spoon in her hand…geet took her hands behind her back and clicked a quick spell making the spoon float in air…. Disha when realized she too laughed with her…but still geet was mad at her for interrupting her oogling session…..

After sometime both changed and were sitting on a couch eating popcorns and watching a romantic thriller that geet has selected…..when disha asked…

Disha: geet…what did you write on that note…..and what that was for ???????

Geet: what that was for….she repeated disha's question making a amazed face …..

Disha: why are you making such weird face…..just speak up…..

Geet: ohhh that note was for your dear waiter….i casted a spell on that bill that he had to take to the manager ….. and so when the will keep it it will be casted and they will not charge any single penny from any customer …and moreover that waiter will be saved….

Disha: really you did it…. I didn't knew that you could do something without any mischieve…

Geet get up and stand on her knees…

Geet: what do you mean…… that I do all the things for fun…..and for your kind information that poor guy would have been saved from my magic…if you didn't shouted at me…coz of you I missed him….

Geet said with a sad glint but again she was charged like a 440 volt battery…ready for its action….

Geet: you know because of you I missed him…so know you are going to find him for me..withing ten minutes….

Disha: WHAT…..i am not going to be your partner in crime….god knows what you will do with the  poor guy…

Geet: so you are not going to do it …wait I am going to call ranima…and will tell her to talk you back to paradise… I am going to end your vacations right now…..geet literally threatened poor disha….with an angry glare…

Disha knew geet is not going to do this..she is just scaring her to do her task…..

Disha: fine I am doing….

With that disha stand up and spread her hands and closed her eyes ….. she mumbled a spell…whole restraurent came infront of her that was when …when hey were at the place….. she looked at geet's HIM….and came out of her spell….

Disha: your HIM…..his name is MAAN SINGH KHURANA……studied in oxford university did his MBA in architecture…recently working as MD of his own architecture company KHURANA CONSTRUCTIONS…… only son of his parents …only one sister….

Disha was getting frustrated giving details of maan like a self speaking resume…..of maan giving all the important details like for any alliance…..

Disha: isn't it enough for you ….. why are you not saying anything…. Why are you tongue lied now….

Well geet was in her own dreamland not tongue lied….she came and hugged her best friend…

Geet: thank you…thank you dishu…… well this is far more enough….i will manage with this much information…..

Geet was on cloud nine ….she knew what is her next step…..

*************************************************************************************

so do comment and like if you like  enjoyed reading my thoughts...

for pms add suhana_123 in ur buddy list or sent me a pm i will add you...

The following 151 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelideeps_agadpurvaCandy_jscanonalina_nisavynnikitaagarwal06kruti96arulnandhukavitha05Enigma78cutesrijuneetugarg123ansshuminnurajashwimaaneetsravanthi93mita19939290860623fatiya52110divyaraghanisk_75bhawna02drashtiMyAnGeLsoniaz121PoonamTvij10thendral_111bhakbhartifanCiaMaaneetGoldGlitteratiadorableshaitanpreet.harmanrostgoyalkalpna123sweet-mishtyqueenbee001shruthiruchskainturakiranParimishtynishnalmaankisimmSingMe2Sleepangelic-eyesneekkaurRupi_bainsluvvivian286TANHA_Hpari1689sanam1234uazainapearl.whiteTamanna_TJanky_ssupernasahuits_memounacutyshabnam22muskaan...CuteTommycutemishtiLadyArwen-eiya-Sphinxteju2292fatema_007mansi.tripathierumzaheerjssoodMayamaangurti30nishamnaangel_smilysheetalvasaAtiffastorytellermpayal.gupta177doublecrossnats0101mayaparimaanshiQuintessentialId_soniaana1411KasiKasidreamymishti88randhir_ki_doll...RIDDHIMA...geetsrir.maanshri12priya_ya1408kamnagupta7Dei_Gratiakshubhangiaswin2134jalovesiarsusmitadaisydee425-Mitu-Hanishadevideepali1022Tia-AFreeBird-misty--love-anjucoolmayurmaaneetsmallvillekomlikaalicia212ramaheshharshithaaaaaaa-Veritaserum-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Remya_Pillaisdlife19arpitajiCraziest_MGLittle_Mermaid.kabslocks-padmarao-gill123priyasreepunam2712seemamaryAsh1991freya123mandy15preethiazaara2212Sonia.KNsweet scorpiomaaniqra--Ratna--leenuguruAngel13_SharmeenLuvsGC-Mounika-impoojavermarenjini263poongs123MonaSWritesricha_kapoor-lakshmi-chavvi16mysteriousmilliabinash079vrinda22manesha76tabby999Krishna_Souravspvddrrose31

geetsrir.maan IF-Dazzler
geetsrir.maan
geetsrir.maan

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
lovely dear...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhaaana

Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Great update dear Big smileloved it