ovi such a cheap girl - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
So since Ovi marries the man she loves, she becomes cheap...

And what is Purvi, who just left Arjun stranded??? what kind ogf girl is she???
Originally posted by Kalapi

she loves arjun but arjun had never loved her and will never in his life love ovi madam. his first and last love is purvi
purvi also loves arjun but this ovi blackmailed purvi.Purvi is adopted daughter who loves her mother more than anything else what is ovi madam she has used her mother to have Arjun in her life. shame on u ovi. u are big looser and a biiig 0

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

she loves arjun but arjun had never loved her and will never in his life love ovi madam. his first and last love is purvi

purvi also loves arjun but this ovi blackmailed purvi.Purvi is adopted daughter who loves her mother more than anything else what is ovi madam she has used her mother to have Arjun in her life. shame on u ovi. u are big looser and a biiig 0

Mallika_1

First of all, are you cursing me…what gave you the right to curse me??? This is totally unacceptable??? Where are the mods???

Secondly, Ovi didn't keep a gun on Purvi's head, so it was solely her decision…

Thirdly, a lot of marriage even to this day happens as arranged (and has not a miniscule of love), so please stop blaming Ovi for something that was solely Purvis' decision…

And I don't have to scream nor be abusive to state my valid point…

Mallika_1

First of all, are you cursing me'what gave you the right to curse me??? This is totally unacceptable??? Where are the mods???

Secondly, Ovi didn't keep a gun on Purvi's head, so it was solely her decision'

Thirdly, a lot of marriage even to this day happens as arranged (and has not a miniscule of love), so please stop blaming Ovi for something that was solely Purvis' decision'

And I don't have to scream nor be abusive to state my valid point'

Excuse me read my post once more, and exactly this time please,whenI cursed to you
?talked only about ovi here and what I think about her
I have nothing to do with you
But if you still think so, its up to u, I can not do anything for this sorry
Originally posted by mallika_1

ovi is shameless on blackmailing purvi,but she never kept a die die situation,it wasnt tat armaan were divrcing cause of ovi,but the fact they dint wanted to stay together
but wat purvi ddi wid arjun,was playing wid his emotions,pi dint onlly hurtd arjun but also archu the most,d time archu will cum to know the truth,she will never able to forgive herself
a biggg thumbd dwn to purvi
Originally posted by jipita

I have been a silent reader but current track made me write this. Just want to tell you all that don't let this show affect you. It's just a show. I understand most of you are Arvi's fans and i am too. But if you look at current track, and what purvi said that her sacrifice will gain her something so who knows, after arjun marries ovi and then arjun will not still be happy with her and slowly she will realize that he does not love her and will never love her so who know she might have a change of heart and might free him. Hope that happens. After all show will not be interesting if it doesn't have twist. So relax all of you, have patience. You might get to see your arvi together. I don't know if anyone has expreince this but you realize how much you love someone by living far away from that somone. I am experiencing that right now.

Wow Nice Post!

Mallika_1

First of all, are you cursing me'what gave you the right to curse me??? This is totally unacceptable??? Where are the mods???

Secondly, Ovi didn't keep a gun on Purvi's head, so it was solely her decision'

Thirdly, a lot of marriage even to this day happens as arranged (and has not a miniscule of love), so please stop blaming Ovi for something that was solely Purvis' decision'

And I don't have to scream nor be abusive to state my valid point'

Very articulately written Kalapi, I couldn't have said it better myself.  
I can see the whole  verbal fight going on here and nope, I'm not supporting either view. I don't share Purvi's view over the entire drama, of course I'm not Ekta's bahu/daughter either. But as a normal person, I guess we have to see where she's coming from - I mean I'm an avid ArVi fan but it's true that sometimes no matter what we're indebted to people. Purvi is an adopted kid and judging from their bond, loves Archana dearly. Believe it or not, she was trying to find some way or the other to repay her; yes, Archana treated her better than someone would treat their own daughter, but in her subconscious, Purvi has always terrified of losing the sole family she has (as seen after the engagment fiasco.). So here's this person and suddenly she gets a way (almost useless if you ask me) to save the relationship Archana cares for the most and lo and behold, she hangs onto it.

So, no, she isn't in any way justified to have sacrificed her love but then don't we all, in real lives (not the virtual ones here, but the one with our real family), say that nothing's bigger than our parents? Therefore, Purvi may be a lot of weird adjectives but she isn't cheap.

Ovi's character on the other hand is just undefined. With the kind of upbringing she had, shouldn't she be headstrong? Let's say love changes it, but then shouldn't her family be bringing her out of the trauma rather than letting it run its course? I mean, yeah, crushes should just run their course, but this was true "love." So yet again, she's not cheap: she just to grow a backbone and visit a psychiatrist. 

I lost the entire penchant for this drama a long time ago, just thought I should say what I feel. ArVi were nice now they don't even exist as ArVi!
Originally posted by mallika_1

ya purvi is some 1yr old kid whom ovi blackmailed and beechari purvi who dont have brain got into it.
wat rubbish its purvis fault not ovis
who asked purvi to agree tat deal
its just a deal where both parties got profited
if 1party offered tat deal is wrong even the other party purvi which accepted the deal is also at fault
coz she had the chance to reject
but she hadnt rejected but accepted
ovi gave her love more priority than anything else
purvi didnt give her love any importance/value
its totally purvis decision and her fault

mallika_1,
It does not matter whether the person you are getting married loves you or not as long as you love him/her, so if OVI loves Arjun so much then what is wrong with OVI getting married with Arjun from her point, she got what she wants, what she loves right?