India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

ovi such a cheap girl (Page 2)

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
To Deal Our relationship with mother is cheap, in my dictionary..
To force oneself on other's face so as to get one's wishes fulfilled is cheapo...
Any normal girl would not compromise over such a life by begging it to purvi abt Arjun is cheapo..

Also such a DESPO I have never seen...Dead

On other side Purvi...another devi...can enjoy her second fiddle life forever...Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preetiepallavi25

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
I still cannot believe despite being manav and archana's own flesh and blood, she puts such a conidtion forward wow!.. i think people would rather not have children if they turned out like OviSleepy

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma28adittypreetiemallika_1SudhaSangeetJShivAshlaikaaathyaFastFuriousgirlalicia.Sunshine797pallavi25

jipita Goldie
jipita
jipita

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jipita

Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by mallika_1

Originally posted by trupat

how can you call ovi cheap??? where it was purvi's decision to ask arjun to marry ovi ... ovi did not blackmailed her nor did she threaten purvi ... only thing she said if you give me arjun then i will give baba back to archana ... purvi is the stupid one here ... she knows the truth about sachin if she really wanted archana to be with manav then why didn't go to manav and told the truth ... yes purvi made a promise to archana that she will not tell the truth but at the same time she made lots of promises with arjun yet she thought it was important for archu to get manav rather then telling the truth about sachin ... its purvi's fault its archana's fault you can not blame ovi ... if tomorrow someone comes and says i can get u anything in the world but you just have to do something for me are you goign to do it???? no its up to the person purvi made a wrong choice now she better live with it ... but dont bash ovi
u dont have to tell us ok
ovi is a cheap girl 
she knew it that arjun dont love her he loves purvi but then she goes to purvi for make a deal
ovi ka arjun ovi ko wapis de do blah blah blah. she is a shamless girl in the whole world
she is willing to marry a man she knows who never will love her
besharmi ki bhi koi hadh hoti hai.
so wat is purvi,her dialogues were pathetic
wat was she tlkng abt
ovi dint do anyting,it was purvis decision only

Please don't fight or argue guys. All three of thme are at fault. Ovi was it a state of denial eventhough Arjun said he loves purvi and she has seen them together also heard Arjun saying "l love you purvi" but she was still in denial state and her reaction to get married to a person who does not love her is valid. Arjun, if Ovi is her good and best friend then why did he not once talked to her as friend and try to make her understand. He totally ignored her like she never exist. He made promise to marry her before he fell in love with purvi. So it was unfair that he just ignored her. Purvi also should have told Arjun to make Ovi understand then may this situation would have not arise but  after all its ekta show and all of her show have twist but it also have good outcome too. So lets wait and watch. One day this show will end with an happy ending.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutesherma.Senorita.

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
So since Ovi marries the man she loves, she becomes cheap...

And what is Purvi, who just left Arjun stranded??? what kind ogf girl is she???

muktha_cuteAlwaysHisJaansherma

mallika_1 Goldie
mallika_1
mallika_1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

she loves arjun but arjun had never loved her and will never in his life love ovi madam. his first and last love is purvi
purvi also loves arjun but this ovi blackmailed purvi.Purvi is adopted daughter who loves her mother more than anything else what is ovi madam she has used her mother to have Arjun in her life. shame on u ovi. u are big looser and a biiig 0

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Roses_ZaYaSudhaSangeetJShivaathyaalicia.ameiliaSunshine797pallavi25

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

she loves arjun but arjun had never loved her and will never in his life love ovi madam. his first and last love is purvi

purvi also loves arjun but this ovi blackmailed purvi.Purvi is adopted daughter who loves her mother more than anything else what is ovi madam she has used her mother to have Arjun in her life. shame on u ovi. u are big looser and a biiig 0

Mallika_1

First of all, are you cursing me…what gave you the right to curse me??? This is totally unacceptable??? Where are the mods???

Secondly, Ovi didn't keep a gun on Purvi's head, so it was solely her decision…

Thirdly, a lot of marriage even to this day happens as arranged (and has not a miniscule of love), so please stop blaming Ovi for something that was solely Purvis' decision…

And I don't have to scream nor be abusive to state my valid point…

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmifanmuktha_cute_notinuse_sherma

mallika_1 Goldie
mallika_1
mallika_1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Mallika_1

First of all, are you cursing me'what gave you the right to curse me??? This is totally unacceptable??? Where are the mods???

Secondly, Ovi didn't keep a gun on Purvi's head, so it was solely her decision'

Thirdly, a lot of marriage even to this day happens as arranged (and has not a miniscule of love), so please stop blaming Ovi for something that was solely Purvis' decision'

And I don't have to scream nor be abusive to state my valid point'

Excuse me read my post once more, and exactly this time please,whenI cursed to you
?talked only about ovi here and what I think about her
I have nothing to do with you
But if you still think so, its up to u, I can not do anything for this sorry
sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mallika_1

ovi is shameless on blackmailing purvi,but she never kept a die die situation,it wasnt tat armaan were divrcing cause of ovi,but the fact they dint wanted to stay together
but wat purvi ddi wid arjun,was playing wid his emotions,pi dint onlly hurtd arjun but also archu the most,d time archu will cum to know the truth,she will never able to forgive herself
a biggg thumbd dwn to purvi

preetiemuktha_cuteKalapi

Go to top