Pavitra Rishta

ovi such a cheap girl

mallika_1 Goldie
mallika_1
mallika_1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
never seen in my life such a cheap shamless girlAngry

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmilaprasadmeghana1016lipsa123SHAHAIRAcbindia2009dumbo15Princess3101Suhasinnidolce123Rose_7shagufta2211aditty..PlayfulKiss..jipitasmiley20SudhaSangeetpurethoughtJShiv.Nikki.-Latty-Sunshine797alicia.Huma-relentless.

being Newbie
being
being

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
ovi is so selfishAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cbindia2009shagufta2211..PlayfulKiss..smiley20alicia.Sunshine797

pigglywiggly Groupbie
pigglywiggly
pigglywiggly

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
this is for OVI 
snooki

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

lipsa123nansuryaivanta29shagufta2211Rose_7Suhasinnidolce123..PlayfulKiss..majaSudhaSangeetJShiv.Nikki.aathyaFastFuriousgirlalicia.pallavi25

jipita Goldie
jipita
jipita

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged

I have been a silent reader but current track made me write this. Just want to tell you all that don't let this show affect you. It's just a show. I understand most of you are Arvi's fans and i am too. But if you look at current track, and what purvi said that her sacrifice will gain her something so who knows, after arjun marries ovi and then arjun will not still be happy with her and slowly she will realize that he does not love her and will never love her so who know she might have a change of heart and might free him. Hope that happens. After all show will not be interesting if it doesn't have twist. So relax all of you, have patience. You might get to see your arvi together. I don't know if anyone has expreince this but you realize how much you love someone by living far away from that somone. I am experiencing that right now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmifanackmhalicia.pallavi25

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
how can you call ovi cheap??? where it was purvi's decision to ask arjun to marry ovi ... ovi did not blackmailed her nor did she threaten purvi ... only thing she said if you give me arjun then i will give baba back to archana ... purvi is the stupid one here ... she knows the truth about sachin if she really wanted archana to be with manav then why didn't go to manav and told the truth ... yes purvi made a promise to archana that she will not tell the truth but at the same time she made lots of promises with arjun yet she thought it was important for archu to get manav rather then telling the truth about sachin ... its purvi's fault its archana's fault you can not blame ovi ... if tomorrow someone comes and says i can get u anything in the world but you just have to do something for me are you goign to do it???? no its up to the person purvi made a wrong choice now she better live with it ... but dont bash ovi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteKalapisherma.Senorita.

mallika_1 Goldie
mallika_1
mallika_1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

how can you call ovi cheap??? where it was purvi's decision to ask arjun to marry ovi ... ovi did not blackmailed her nor did she threaten purvi ... only thing she said if you give me arjun then i will give baba back to archana ... purvi is the stupid one here ... she knows the truth about sachin if she really wanted archana to be with manav then why didn't go to manav and told the truth ... yes purvi made a promise to archana that she will not tell the truth but at the same time she made lots of promises with arjun yet she thought it was important for archu to get manav rather then telling the truth about sachin ... its purvi's fault its archana's fault you can not blame ovi ... if tomorrow someone comes and says i can get u anything in the world but you just have to do something for me are you goign to do it???? no its up to the person purvi made a wrong choice now she better live with it ... but dont bash ovi
u dont have to tell us ok
ovi is a cheap girl 
she knew it that arjun dont love her he loves purvi but then she goes to purvi for make a deal
ovi ka arjun ovi ko wapis de do blah blah blah. she is a shamless girl in the whole world
she is willing to marry a man she knows who never will love her
besharmi ki bhi koi hadh hoti hai.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Roses_ZaYapreetie..PlayfulKiss..JShiv-Latty-aathyaFastFuriousgirlalicia.Sunshine797pallavi25

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mallika_1

ovi is a cheap girl 
she knew it that arjun dont love her he loves purvi but then she goes to purvi for make a deal
ovi ka arjun ovi ko wapis de do blah blah blah. she is a shamless girl in the whole world
so wat is purvi,her dialogues were pathetic
wat was she tlkng abt
ovi dint do anyting,it was purvis decision only

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteKalapi.Senorita.

jipita Goldie
jipita
jipita

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by mallika_1

ovi is a cheap girl 
so wat is purvi,her dialogues were pathetic
wat was she tlkng abt
ovi dint do anyting,it was purvis decision only

Go to top