Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

How contrast is Arnav and Anjali! (Page 2)

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srijaaa127

U know i hated anjali today... She didn't even thought abt her chotey atleast for one sec
Today ,hate ll be a small word to use for that lady, I know she only cares for herself , but she proved it again!

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Chaitu:

Nice Q...

Does she deserve her brother's love??? So far she has not done anything that will stop ASR to shower love and overprotect her..She stood with him for 14 years as his parent after their death. Does not matter, she was burden for her brother, or could not contribute to make his life better. We want to accept this fact or not its upto us, but its true. He was living for her..he was breathing for her...she was the only aim he was living his life. She also give space to her brother's choice and demand..and try to accommodate.

She met shyamu secretly ...yes she lied..but ASR knows shyamu..and will not blame her sister as he said today to khushi, he can melt anyone but not me..he knows him very well how crooked he is.

I think today is the beginning of ASR's realization that his sister is blind for Shyam. Equation will change from tomorrow. 
He is thinking his Di will never go against him...He is keeping his promise to protect her.
Under impression that his Di loves him the most..He will be hurt..but will not able to stop loving her..

I think Anji herself will realize what he brother has done for her and how much he went thru just for her happiness..After knowing shyamu's truth..she will be in so much guilt..that for her, her brother's happiness will be the only thing leave in her life.

Note: Kitna bhari Q kiya...dimag khali karke rakh diyaLOL..Dont know what i have wrote make sense or not..but i do think anji stood with him for 14 yrs as parents..that was sufficient for ASR to live with the thought that his Di in front of him.

Edited by Shastradhari - 05 September 2012 at 4:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaituv

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Arnav is such a selfless person but waiting 4 the day when his di true colors will come in front of him
Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunpassion

Arnav is such a selfless person but waiting 4 the day when his di true colors will come in front of him
He is selfless only when it comes to his Di, he is always selfish with Kushi though! 
I want him to blast her when the truth comes out in front of him, but wonder if that ll ever happen in the show?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rujul13ght_shona_4evrMihrimah

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
updated

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaituv

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Shyam is roaming around RM whenever he want n no one is noticing him?

that is really worth to know..how this 90 kg man entered poojali's roomLOL
refer to Bushy's post ...she gave 3 optionsLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaituvRJXX

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

updated
Shastru , missed it in the night, how going out ll update when I come back!LOL
Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
in beginning of the show we saw Anjali as just the oppsite of ASR...she was way too cute n lovely lady n ASR was ruthless,rude n mean man...just after a year we get to see the true color of both the characters...Anjali a selfish woman,for whom her psycho husband,her life matters the most...n for ASR his Di matters him the most...ASR is all upto giving...n Anjlai is all upto taking...ASR can go any extent for the sake of his Di...n Di can go any extent for the sake of her hubby n her happy life...no matter what her "Chhotey" thinks n goes through she'll be sweet only when her life's good otherwise blackmailing n crocodile tears r on...hats off Anjali ! Clap really feeling pity for Arnav...thnak God that he has Khushi with him who can sacrifice her life for him...only she loved him genuinly...never mind Anjali will face the true color of Shyam very soon..waiting for that day..I'll clap when she'll break into pieces,I really will

Go to top