Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

How contrast is Arnav and Anjali!

Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Arnav is only taking medicines for his Di , he is taking medicines so that he can take care of Anji ( what is this Di chanting? Everyone is  already fed up with this , now medicines bhi Di keliye )
  Where as his fragile n precious Di  ll only take food or medicines only frm her 
leech husband? She gained the energy to walk all the way to Chotey's room to ask him to bring Shyam back? What happened to Anji's wounds n who cleaned the blood strains on the floor ?
   How contrast they both r from each other!today  I felt sorry for Arnav   And mad at him at the same time to believe her n love her so much. Does she really deserves his love? I don't think she deserves ! 

Edited by Chaituv - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am finding it difficult to believe who deserves whom...

This whole equation is so pathetic...😡

Chaituv thumbnail
Originally posted by: Didikisaut

I am finding it difficult to believe who deserves whom...

This whole equation is so pathetic...😡

Now this Di chanting is getting on to my nerves! 😡
What the hell r they showing , he is taking medicines for his Di?☢️
Shyam is roaming around RM whenever he want n no one is noticing him?
What happened to Anji's wounds , n who wiped the blood strains? How is she walking so comfortably?
That lady wants Shyam back to RM, when ll this lady learn?

Edited by Chaituv - 11 years ago
Chaituv thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ipkknd_ArHi

Arnav is blind

Yes, he is ! Or That lady , I mean his Di is misusing it!
shagun_sarun thumbnail
i know, seriously, i felt so very bad for arnav today!😭
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
U know i hated anjali today... She didn't even thought abt her chotey atleast for one sec
Chaituv thumbnail
Originally posted by: shagun_sarun

i know, seriously, i felt so very bad for arnav today!😭

Actually I felt sorry but at the same time I'm mad at him and his Di chant!
Chaituv thumbnail
Originally posted by: srijaaa127

U know i hated anjali today... She didn't even thought abt her chotey atleast for one sec

Today ,hate ll be a small word to use for that lady, I know she only cares for herself , but she proved it again!
DiamondLife thumbnail
Chaitu:

Nice Q...

Does she deserve her brother's love??? So far she has not done anything that will stop ASR to shower love and overprotect her..She stood with him for 14 years as his parent after their death. Does not matter, she was burden for her brother, or could not contribute to make his life better. We want to accept this fact or not its upto us, but its true. He was living for her..he was breathing for her...she was the only aim he was living his life. She also give space to her brother's choice and demand..and try to accommodate.

She met shyamu secretly ...yes she lied..but ASR knows shyamu..and will not blame her sister as he said today to khushi, he can melt anyone but not me..he knows him very well how crooked he is.

I think today is the beginning of ASR's realization that his sister is blind for Shyam. Equation will change from tomorrow. 
He is thinking his Di will never go against him...He is keeping his promise to protect her.
Under impression that his Di loves him the most..He will be hurt..but will not able to stop loving her..

I think Anji herself will realize what he brother has done for her and how much he went thru just for her happiness..After knowing shyamu's truth..she will be in so much guilt..that for her, her brother's happiness will be the only thing leave in her life.

Note: Kitna bhari Q kiya...dimag khali karke rakh diya😆..Dont know what i have wrote make sense or not..but i do think anji stood with him for 14 yrs as parents..that was sufficient for ASR to live with the thought that his Di in front of him.
Edited by Shastradhari - 11 years ago
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Arnav is such a selfless person but waiting 4 the day when his di true colors will come in front of him