Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

HOW CAN ANJALI DO THIS TO ARNAV EVERYTIME?????????

V3Od Goldie
V3Od
V3Od

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I'm not writing this article to bash Daljeet, as she is doing a great job portraying her character. Also I'm not writing this to bash the writers, because whatever they bring onscreen is their own ideas. We can't blame them because we want to see romance all the time. As I have mentioned earlier, a show can't run only with romance. This article is only written to express what I think of Anjali after the kidnap trackSmile

I agree that Anjali missed her husband after he was kicked out of the house. Because for her, he was perfect in her point of view. Because after Arnav, he loved Shyam the most. Therefore her in denial of the fact that Shyam is a cheater is justifiable. Because what we all see on the screen, is not seen by Anjali. Remember for her it's her life, not a show. So she doesn't know what is happening behind her back. She can't just accept the fact that Shyam is a cheater, without knowing the whole story & without any evidence. Because for a person who believes her husband so much, it is a big accusation.

What I don't understand about Anjali is that why she is cheating Arnav by meeting Shyam behind Arnav's back. I know she is upset. But she used to love & believe Arnav more than anything in the world. What happened to that love & trust now? If she missed Shyam so much she must have at least tried to ask Arnav to bring him back or get to know the full story at least for once from Arnav's mouth. But instead, she first ignored Arnav. Then she blamed Khushi for everything. Then she tried to abort the child. Then suddenly after Arnav said that he loves Khushi & his love for Di has never changed, she started to be nice again. Then she suddenly started to sneak around to meet Shyam, by lying to everyone. She did everything she can, but she didn't do the most important thing in the world, that is being truthful to her brother.

What happened to the sibling relationshipe now??? Remember she once said that Chote has changed? But is it really Chote who has changed??? Because according to my point of view Arnav has put his Di's life always at first. Anjali has always emotionally blackmailed Arnav every time. Not only by making him take big life decisions, but aslo by making him do small things like wearing the sherwani, making him come for the pooja, etc. Arnav, although never liked doing these stuff has always been able to fulfill his Di's wishes. Now even he is doing everything to make his Di happy. When ever he is enjoying his moments with Khushi, he  never forgets to check whether his Di is happy. So if we can see this, why can't Anjali see this???

I really feel sorry for Arnav, because he thinks that his Di loves him, but what will he feel if he gets to know that his Di has been sneaking around with Shyam all the time with the help of Dadi??? Sneaking around shows that somewhere deep down Anjali knows that she is doing something wrong. If she thought Shyam was right, she must have at least tried to talk about Shyam with Arnav. Then even if Arnav didn't understand, she must have at least fought with Arnav regarding this matter. But no, what she did was she just started to go behind Arnav's back. 

So according to me, she brought all the trouble in her life by lying to Arnav. Actually the miscarriage that happened is a punishment for lying to her own brother. A brother who can sacrifice his life to save Di's life. I just hope one day that Anjali will realize that she was wrong all this time for lying to Arnav, & that she will apologize for her mistakes. Because all this time Arnav was the one who apologized. But she should remember that if she keeps on playing this double game, the day Arnav realizes what his Di has been doing, his heart will have no space to accept the apology. Because remember people are not gods. Therefore it's not easy for them to forgive when their heart is broken down by the people they trust the most.

As I said before, this is not a post written to bash anyone. I was giving my point of views, because I don't like the fact that Anjali is always lying to Arnav. I really loved the relationship shared by the duo before & I hope that relationship will be again resumed after sometime. 

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by varu3od - 05 September 2012 at 11:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lexaxelipkfrncSavera84ranogill

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top