Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosystar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i want shyam's truth to come out..but i dont want him to be near KKG..
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: arshiankhadem

EVEN if Shyam is exposed Khushi is never going to be given respect. It's almost like taboo for them to give Khushi respect. Ridiculous

if u have patience wait..one day asr wl knw abt hius di and track is heading towards that sure..kkg will get her respect back..even nw asr is nt the old one listens to kkg and respects her decision what else do we need
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Hey I totally agree with you.I want Shyam to be back but only after the remarriage so that there wont be any issues from his side and I dont want Anjali to again get hurt.The other reason is that anyway there is going to be past revelation so I dont want Shyam to create more problems at that time.

When he comes back I want Arshi to be together and fight against his evil plans and expose him with proofs 

i agree with u ..even i feel shyma wl have grand garpravesh on me..on 13th before that i guess asr will marry kkg..sure..bt if u see it wld be treat to watch as both with stay at rm..and i am sure shyma wl poison anjlai's mind...
S111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rosystar

i want shyam's truth to come out..but i dont want him to be near KKG..

Don't worry ASR won't let that happen 😊 Even if he's in RM.
fairy_stardust thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shyam and Anjali will always be cupids to Arshi. That's how it has been so far! Let's hope the remarriage happens soon so then we all can worry less.  
S111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: fairy_stardust

Shyam and Anjali will always be cupids to Arshi. That's how it has been so far! Let's hope the remarriage happens soon so then we all can worry less.

Yup 😊 I haven't even waited this much for my own wedding when I got married , 😆 😆