Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mepobaa

this has to happen its ek hath de ek hath le when nani is there why worry she is aleays there with asr..so just realx...

Exactly !!! Till nani is there .. Not to fear... Love nani 😊
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tanmana

i agree but want dis to happen soon...i dont know kiyna din aur rona dhona dekhna parega bina romance ka ipkknd

you r right
S111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy5

I jus hope shyam z exposed...n i want anjali to expose him...wht say guys...anjaki cmg to knw of shyams evil deeds n den exposes him n front of the whole fly...wow...chote iss aadmi ko dhakke maar kar ghar se nikaalo...n den arnav pulling him by his collar n pushing him out...dadi aap ashram vaapas jaon...

Would love to see that happen 😊
arshiankhadem thumbnail
EVEN if Shyam is exposed Khushi is never going to be given respect. It's almost like taboo for them to give Khushi respect. Ridiculous

appu_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ha loved ur post all positive...
But again snake planning to stop wedding and tragedy mix shudnt b there.
S111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: appu_arhi

Ha loved ur post all positive...
But again snake planning to stop wedding and tragedy mix shudnt b there.

Yeah ! Hoping for a happy wedding 😊
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
agree...agree...even i was thinking same thing
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey I totally agree with you.I want Shyam to be back but only after the remarriage so that there wont be any issues from his side and I dont want Anjali to again get hurt.The other reason is that anyway there is going to be past revelation so I dont want Shyam to create more problems at that time.

When he comes back I want Arshi to be together and fight against his evil plans and expose him with proofs 
S111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Hey I totally agree with you.I want Shyam to be back but only after the remarriage so that there wont be any issues from his side and I dont want Anjali to again get hurt.The other reason is that anyway there is going to be past revelation so I dont want Shyam to create more problems at that time.

When he comes back I want Arshi to be together and fight against his evil plans and expose him with proofs

Yeah, but only him coming back now can cheer up Anjali , and only then I think they can havd a happy remarraige otherwise it would be a simple one ... So I guess they'll bring him back before the marriage , but you're right I dont want them to show him interfering with the marriage though.
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agree
more drama and more sense coz Shyam's mistakes needs to be proven in front of Anjali and him being in Shantivan is really important for that :)