Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Anjali will make Khushi's words bite her

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Why Khushi why?Why did you ask Arnav to bring back Shyam.Now your words will bite you.
Khushi though finally accepted that Arnav is right but alas the damage has been done.
Anjali is to clever.When she will see Arnav is getting angry at the mention of Shyam she will twist her words and say to Arnav,"For me your happiness matters the most."Arnav will be calm after hearing this and maybe go to office.
And then Anjali will start her drama.She will deny to have medicines,foods.She will cry in front of Khushi asking to bring back Shyam.Khushi will have no other options left.
Hell is going to break loose.Arnav will think Khushi intentionally brought back Shyam.He will not know that his sister used to meet Shyam.he will not know his sister did a drama to get back that man.The only thing he will remember is Khushi's words.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
do nt thnk on thoise lines..see nani is with asr so do nt worry she knows abt shyma and she does nt act ignorant like dadi..i thnk she may ask asr to marry kkg first to ensure kkg's safety and then shyma wl come during me
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
According to the tag line Khushi is going to bring back Shyam.
I scared about Arnav's reactions.
I hope he understands Khushi.

I also want to see Khushi refusing fir remarriage after bringing Shyam back... Because it is impossible to stay in one house where your jija lusts on you. Come on show someself respect. I do notwant remarriage if Shyam coming back
MeeraHK thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sarunmagic

I also want to see Khushi refusing fir remarriage after bringing Shyam back... Because it is impossible to stay in one house where your jija lusts on you. Come on show someself respect. I do notwant remarriage if Shyam coming back

lets see nw what cv's have planned any way i do nt thnk they wl something foolish...i wld prefer kkg and asr leaviung rm rather than staying with creepwa..
MeeraHK thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

According to the tag line Khushi is going to bring back Shyam.
I scared about Arnav's reactions.
I hope he understands Khushi.

when asr told kkg he wl nt agree for shyam's entry ans she has abided by that its anjlai who says so asr kkg rift is over..nw...
shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It is da starting of rift bw siblings.don't worry yaar Arnav won't go against KSR i'm sure...nd i'm waiting for da rift bw siblings n da day wen Khushi become his sabse important person...
shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nd oh yeah i want to hear some dialogue frm Anji to Asr dat u can't keep me or make me happy only shyamji can do it smthng lyk dat...dat day i'm double hpy.
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
for my POV khushi is doing this when dadi told arnav do u have any proof? after maybe she think that if shyam will come back so together they will make him confess so maybe that's why khushi told arnav to bring back shyam.  
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
well jus a while bak i was discussing exactly d same thng wid one of my friend's on fb..
i soo agree on ech of ur word..
anji z veryy clever..2day too khushi raised d topic of bringing bak shym infrnt of arnv jus cz of anji..n now wen anji has opnly asked arnv bout shym infrnt if d family..am sure everybdy vil ask him to brng him bak...wid khushi being no damn exception...