India-Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Insecurities and confusion-SG (Page 2)

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
waise i just saw the whole episode..suvreen still thinks gyanesh faltu ka chipkuu fevicol wala gum hain LOL ..like ladai in between yuvi and gyanesh when suvi said against yuvi...usme bhi she had as such no intention of hurting yuvraj...bas..she wants him to spill out his feelings to her!Big smile

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

waise i just saw the whole episode..suvreen still thinks gyanesh faltu ka chipkuu fevicol wala gum hain LOL ..like ladai in between yuvi and gyanesh when suvi said against yuvi...usme bhi she had as such no intention of hurting yuvraj...bas..she wants him to spill out his feelings to her!Big smile

Ofcourse Suvreen knows that Gyanesh is not a good guy..but right now her mind is clouded and all she can think of is how to make Yuvi jealous so that he confesses his love for her..so she picks on Gyanesh because he's Yuvi's arch rival in the college..She's being vein lol like she said ''manipulating'' the guy..though I dint like the word manipulating when she said it..She was smiling when Yuvi was staring at the them..Yuvi however is more concerned than jealous because he knows Gyanesh's intensions..so he's gonna stick around and protect her..I have a feeling that Annie might blurt out about the conversation she had with Suvi to Rathi..and Rathi will utd how dumb these girls are acting  ..so being Yuvraj's true friend he'l tell everything...just a feeling..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshayR

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishali-AR

Originally posted by akshayR

Ofcourse Suvreen knows that Gyanesh is not a good guy..but right now her mind is clouded and all she can think of is how to make Yuvi jealous so that he confesses his love for her..so she picks on Gyanesh because he's Yuvi's arch rival in the college..She's being vein lol like she said ''manipulating'' the guy..though I dint like the word manipulating when she said it..She was smiling when Yuvi was staring at the them..Yuvi however is more concerned than jealous because he knows Gyanesh's intensions..so he's gonna stick around and protect her..I have a feeling that Annie might blurt out about the conversation she had with Suvi to Rathi..and Rathi will utd how dumb these girls are acting  ..so being Yuvraj's true friend he'l tell everything...just a feeling..

umm..m having a different feeling regarding this...i think suvreen will keep on going with gyanesh thing..ofcourse...ye gyanesh like he was thinking about suvreen in d starting..he will surely try to do some badmaashi wid suvi..maybe thats when yuvi might save her...and would know what gyanesh was upto...and why was yuvraj trying to warn suvi about him...
MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
well i want things to be like that..i want suvi to learn lesson the hard way..she has to utd that Gyanesh is not worth her attention and picking up fite with Yuvi who cares so much about her ..for some1 like Gyanesh is so wrong on her part...ok I noticed how random their fight was today..they meet, say hi and then suddenly she asks him if he wants them to be friends the whole life..suddenly she chaged track and started talking about how dirty his jeans are..! how random was that.? lol..its not like they are dating at this point so she can demand explanations for such things..i mean that quesion is stupid in any circumstance..and then the whole girls are better than boys thing comes from nowhere..sooo random! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshayR

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishali-AR

well i want things to be like that..i want suvi to learn lesson the hard way..she has to utd that Gyanesh is not worth her attention and picking up fite with Yuvi who cares so much about her ..for some1 like Gyanesh is so wrong on her part...ok I noticed how random their fight was today..they meet, say hi and then suddenly she asks him if he wants them to be friends the whole life..suddenly she chaged track and started talking about how dirty his jeans are..! how random was that.? lol..its not like they are dating at this point so she can demand explanations for such things..i mean that quesion is stupid in any circumstance..and then the whole girls are better than boys thing comes from nowhere..sooo random! 

yeah right!!...but yes...i didn't like when they both were fighting like hell with suvi taking gyanesh's side..and when yuvi's call came inspite of all of that..she's showing attitude and thinking of manipulating yuvraj Thumbs Down Disapprove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index