India-Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Insecurities and confusion-SG

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Annie is a dimwit who has no idea what it is to be in love..she was infatuated by Aneesh and then suddenly shifted focus to Rathi..Im glad Naro is not agreeing with her coz I think at some point she is gonna speak up and make Suvi realise how wrong she is. Suvi at this moment is confused about her feelings and a bit insecure I would say.. her and Yuvi's relationship is going beautiful the way it is..so she should take it easy..instead of focussing on clothes, makeup, how to impress yuvi and how to get him to notice her, she should focus on their relationship..Yuvi loves her the way she is and she needs to change nothing about herself to impress him...Yuvi is mature that way..He knows whats important for him and their relationship..like the way he avoided the fight with Gyanesh near the staircase just because he didnt want to upset Suvi, shows how much he cares for her..Suvi on the other hand is doing all the things she shudnt be doing just to annoy Yuvi, make him jealous.. I loved the BBcourt scene.. Yuvi hitting Gyanesh with the ball was funny..Obviously he knows what kind of a person Gyanesh is and he's gonna protect Suvi from him no matter what. Even Suvi knows Gyanesh isnt good..she knows he had once spiked her drink..tries to touch her all the time..she knows all of that but just to annoy Yuvi she has joined his study group. Im hoping Gyanesh will do something that will make Suvi realise how wrong she was..As long as Yuvi is there to protect her, Im not worried..So its all gonna end up good ..Excited for the Basket ball match! :D

Edited by vaishali-AR - 05 September 2012 at 10:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MadeehaNHarshIkaZaYaxoxshahzsujairohitakshayR

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishali-AR

Annie is a dimwit who has no idea what it is to be in love..she was infatuated by Aneesh and then suddenly shifted focus to Rathi..Im glad Naro is not agreeing with her coz I think at some point she is gonna speak up and make Suvi realise how wrong she is. Suvi at this moment is confused about her feelings and a bit insecure I would say.. her and Yuvi's relationship is going beautiful the way it is..so she should take it easy..instead of focussing on clothes, makeup, how to impress yuvi and how to get him to notice her, she should focus on their relationship..Yuvi loves her the way she is and she needs to change nothing about herself to impress him...Yuvi is mature that way..He knows whats important for him and their relationship..like the way he avoided the fight with Gyanesh near the staircase just because he didnt want to upset Suvi, shows how much he cares for her..Suvi on the other hand is doing all the things she shudnt be doing just to annoy Yuvi, make him jealous.. I loved the BBcourt scene.. Yuvi hitting Gyanesh with the ball was funny..Obviously he knows what kind of a person Gyanesh is and he's gonna protect Suvi from him no matter what. Even Suvi knows Gyanesh isnt good..she knows he had once spiked her drink..tries to touch her all the time..she knows all of that but just to annoy Yuvi she has joined his study group. Im hoping Gyanesh will do something that will make Suvi realise how wrong she was..As long as Yuvi is there to protect her, Im not worried..So its all gonna end up good ..Excited for the Basket ball match! :D

u spoke my words yaar..suvi actually is trying to make yuvi jealous by making use of gyanesh..and annie..OHH GAWD!!!!...attitude or brainwashing KISS KISS KISSS!!! into suvi's mind...i will break her head or mine LOL i still think suvi getting dressed up for yuvi was still cute...

naro i think is v. much mature than suvi and annie...suvi ka i still think that she is confused and doesn't know much abt love..so its fine...
if KISS was the only thing thru which a relationship starts..(according to annie!!) then 90% of the world's relationship wudn't have even existed!! DUMBO Annie!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya_RDshahzMistyDawn

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
@akshayR-  I agree..suvi dressing up for Yuvraj was very cute..I loved the scene where he appreciates and admires her..Embarrassed Suvi is impulsive and immature like many girls of her age..Yuvraj is the only guy she has got so close to and she has deep feelings for him..so her behaviour makes sense..naro is maturer plus she was in a relationship for many years so prolly in a better position to utd love ..eventhough thye guy she chose was wrong , but she was still in love..not some random infatuation like Annie..I wish the episodes were 1 hour long.. cant wait for tomorrow..I know they will end up fighting but not before a cute moment during the match..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshayR

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
u know i think if we remove this KISS thing from the program/ suvi's mind...maybe till now yuvi might have confessed his love atleast to someone..if not suvi but to rathi or other gang members!

Right now..i think suvi is using gyanesh and gyanesh is getting happy that he's creating a barrier between them...but she has no interest in gyanesh and thinks him as stupid/dumbo as of now...but m just waiting for that moment when some problem or something happens to yuvi...and suvi will be gone like wind from gyanesh presence to save her love LOL 
too much day dreaming from my side!!! TongueLOL

Edited by akshayR - 05 September 2012 at 11:23am
MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

u know i think if we remove this KISS thing from the program/ suvi's mind...maybe till now yuvi might have confessed his love atleast to someone..if not suvi but to rathi or other gang members!

Right now..i think suvi is using gyanesh and gyanesh is getting happy that he's creating a barrier between them...but she has no interest in gyanesh and thinks him as stupid/dumbo as of now...but m just waiting for that moment when some problem or something happens to yuvi...and suvi will be gone like wind from gyanesh presence to save her love LOL 
too much day dreaming from my side!!! TongueLOL

I think the way Yuvi behaves around Suvreen , like the way he cares about her ..the way he's so protective about her..says a lot about how much she means to him..these gestures speak volumes about his love , more than any proposal could ever mean ! Thats much more than a confession and well in some time he would have spelt those three words out too.. He knows how strict and conservative Surveen's parents are..she's just got out of trouble after that road trip incident..Obviously he wudnt want her to get into trouble with her parents again ..and that too coz of him..Their relationship is at a very initial stage ..so kissing and all is anyway a lil too early..I dnt know how Surveen is thinking in that direction when she knows how her parents flip even if they find her talking to guys..And Yuvi would never do something that might ruin her image infront of the school and parents.. But yeah ur right, Suvi is acting vein..she knows Yuvi dsnt like Gyanesh so getting close to Gyanesh would be the best way to make him jealous..ya u maybe right..Gyanesh's plotting against Yuvraj may actually backfire on him and open Suvi's eyes once and for all..

Edited by vaishali-AR - 05 September 2012 at 11:48am
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
hmm..but i liked the way how yuvi started hitting gyanesh with the basketball as soon as gyanesh came closer to suvi...kya accurate throws thi!!!! LOLLOL..no wonder he is the sports secretary!!! ROFL

waise doing all these types of things just to make him jealous and spill out the truth out of him...i didn't like it much...yuvi has been liking her since the romeo-juliet play...and then its her care,love and understandingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed which made suvi fall for himEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..not doing the idiotic things like making her jealous and stuff..so suvi should also give him sum tym to make the confession...Smile

MistyDawn

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

hmm..but i liked the way how yuvi started hitting gyanesh with the basketball as soon as gyanesh came closer to suvi...kya accurate throws thi!!!! LOLLOL..no wonder he is the sports secretary!!! ROFL

waise doing all these types of things just to make him jealous and spill out the truth out of him...i didn't like it much...yuvi has been liking her since the romeo-juliet play...and then its her care,love and understandingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed which made suvi fall for himEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..not doing the idiotic things like making her jealous and stuff..so suvi should also give him sum tym to make the confession...Smile

I was laughing so hard in that BB court scene ..Gyanesh knew he's in trouble the moment Yuvi entered..lol  Im glad Yuvi didnt sulk and leave the matter..Instead he went after them to the BB court and mannn! the way he hits Gyanesh with the ball ..it was exactly when Gyanesh was taking the pencil from Suvreen..LOL Now Yuvi wont allow a creep like him to touch his girl, will he? and the seond throw on his face was even more enjoyable ! LOL waiting for the BB match..its gonna be fun :)

well like you said, Yuvi is attracted to Suvreen the person..he appreciates the qualities in her..her never say die attitude..daring to take on any challenge without fearing the consequences of it..thats wat he loves the most..like he said in that jungle scene when Suvi gets drunk..Even Yuvi can make her jealous if he wants..he's quite a looker, popular with girls..and the effect is gonna be 100 times worse on Suvreen..But he gives no ''bhao'' to any other girl..thats Yuvraj! well..from makers point of view , no lovestory is complete without hurdles. twists and turns...I have a gut feeeling that Aneesh will create bigger problems than this in future..I get a very creepy feeling when I see him...something about him is very wrong..maybe the fact that he always tries to be technically right..
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
well..suvi felt jealous in just the small thing in the last episode itself..when the gal says "2 saal se yuvraj ko hi toh dekh rahi hun" ROFL and suvi was like..agar firse dekha toh main toh iski...

she got jealous without yuvi doing anything TongueWink

about aneesh..well i think if yuvreen get united after this track..that is one problem i feel they both will tackle together...as the saviour couple of DPSC Big smile

Edited by akshayR - 05 September 2012 at 12:56pm

MistyDawn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index