I feel like doing an Anjali right now.

Posted: 11 years ago
''Hume shyaam ji lauta do'' Yeah? Well then 

'Hume humara ipkknd lauta do.Hume humare Arnav ji Khushi ji aur forgotten case Shashi ji lauta do.Hume Mamaiji lauta do.Hume Khushi ki khushi lauta do'' 

And I say this because last time I had exams I remember the nainitaal track was going on.Today I was so bored and frustrated after studying all day that I went on Youtube and searched for those scenes.And trust me,I burst out into peels of laughter.That was Ipkknd for me.Today I forced myself to laugh at Shyam and Dadiji,and I don't really know why.I am not saying the story shouldn't move,but for today I am just crying over the past we've lost and hence I feel like doing an Anjali.

Mujhe mera show lauta do.Bus.

Yeah I'm a negative basher.Eat me.

Edited by Risha_ipkknd - 11 years ago
Haha!! Chills :)
IPKKND will always be IPKKND, but the past was part and parcel of this show, so with all that comes drama, which I'm ready to accept as long a s things get back to normal sooner or later..
Enjoywa!!
a new toy in the market! Shyam Ji toy!! ifyou want it.. do nothing much just go to your brother who loves you so much and ask him.. get me one Shyam Ji and your work will be done..!
things you can do / play with toy
suniye suniye game
kuchi kuchi koo game
do lots of pooja for the toy
keep clinging to him!

side effects
it can twitch a lot
sometime try to kill you

special quality
it can make you preggy too!!
Mujhe Meri Laxmiji Lauta Do!
Dadi Ko Ashram Lauta Do!
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

a new toy in the market! Shyam Ji toy!! ifyou want it.. do nothing much just go to your brother who loves you so much and ask him.. get me one Shyam Ji and your work will be done..!
things you can do / play with toy
suniye suniye game
kuchi kuchi koo game
do lots of pooja for the toy
keep clinging to him!

side effects
it can twitch a lot
sometime try to kill you

special quality
it can make you preggy too!!
And I was living in the Barbie age.Gah.Thanks for the tip off 😆
AGREE...I WANT THOSE GOLDEN DAYS,NOT THIS.DONT KNOW WHAT,BUTSOMETHING IS MISSING IN THE SHOW THESE DAYS
awww...risha...can i join you??? i came home at 8 all excited to watch the show...and what do i see??? shyam trespassing ASR's security and talking to Anjali...
and on the other hand Khushi telling Arnav  to get Shyam back because he might have "changed"...and i was like oh god! just stop being a saint!!
i miss the new year epi's, the whole pre-marraige, in short i need my dose of rabba ve and i am demanding it!!!
Mujhe Toffee wali Di lota do. I effing hate this Moaning Myrtle.
Originally posted by smitar

Mujhe Meri Laxmiji Lauta Do!
Dadi Ko Ashram Lauta Do!
🤣 Bang on! Ermm...Mujhe Nani ka Oo la la lauta do!
I am seriously pissed but trying not to show it lest i be labelled as a basher and a negative person and hence confined to contain my feelings by using  symbols like :D :) <3 etc

Bas. Keh diya na? bas.

Cmooon!!! I mean they just showed khushi as unreasonable as about umm a magicians hat!! Ughhh!!!