Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

ARJUN & OVI ARE MARRIED(happy) - p.3 (Page 3)

rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
You have violated rule #6

Originally posted by Dannel

Once again the writers of this serial has proven to be complete idiots. I must say that even though Poorvi is not Archana's biological daughter she truly has all her qualities. She is acting like a saint, no a God. All this wanting to make everyone happy. Why can't you just try to make yourself happy. 

I never thought I'd say this but "I HATE PURVI'S CHARACTER RIGHT NOW, SHE'S A COMPLETE ASSHOLE AND AN IDIOT". AND ARJUN IS COMPLETELY WHIPPED. 

PAVITRA RISHTA GO TO HELL. THIS SERIAL SUCKS. 

I HOPE IN REALITY PEOPLE ARE NOT AS STUPID AS IN THIS SERIAL. PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIAL OF THE AIR, IT IS MOST SENSELESS AND CONFUSING.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Apple_Amberzonan

Apple_Amber Senior Member
Apple_Amber
Apple_Amber

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged

Hi Friends! 

Have they finished up with the flash back or something is left!  I mean some more amount of so called truth behind Purvi sacrificing Arjun from the Parlor. May be they will disclose later.  Or the writers are still planning somethin between those lines as Exta knows viewers will not buy the bleak reasoning of Purvi's Sacrifice and Arjun getting ready. Sleepy What do you think? LOL

And what is this stupidity at the name of Savita's truth. I dont like these Mahasangam episodes Confused I don't find any content values without any substance they cut time. And besides I don't think its right time to expose Savita viewers will be more aggressive as they have just experienced the pain of shattered dreams! Exta dragged Savita track for almost an year just to serve it in  this idiosyncratic  Mahasangam! 

Anyways Whatever she does the show is her property! As already there is a significant deal of viewers biding Adieu to "Apavitra Rishta"!
Apple_Amber Senior Member
Apple_Amber
Apple_Amber

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Why cudn't Exta show  Arvi smart  and rational enough to expose Savita instead of butchering Arvi Characters!  And why to borrow  all those Gulabias and Indiras to expose Savita!  I find all those shows and extravaganza present there as Over dramatic and  I never pay  a damn glimpse  to any other zee show Tongueexcept Punar Vivah(Sometimes only)  I just  get to know about them in forums or  the Promos and even there I can't digest them. Angry

At the name of  soaps I am left with nothing. Usually I watch Baliak Vadhu but i am always annoyed with the too  slow speed of the show and bored of Anadi 's sad  silent mode and long philosophical lectures.Sleepy Nothing much happen in the show equally bore is yrkkh once i used to wait for it but now after Akshara's baby i lost interest. it has become a dumboo for me
  All i have is Amrit Manthan and Saathiya!  Saathiya however silly it is with Rashi aways a winner but still I like as the negativity is not  so intensified thereLOL as in the other shows ike Uttran.Cry Parichay is any time too be doomed  i am  sure  I know what Ekta is upto!  Bade ache lagtre hai though caught my interest but as the predictable fate of Ekta leads is to be doomed forever and so does the show. So I already quit it after  I heard the news of Rajat Priya coming closer and Rajat head over heels to separate Priya Ram forever. Similar I stopped Parichay the moment i got to know Siddi and Abhay will get married in mid October. Cry

I know iss pyar ko kya naam do is quite famous Clapbut  I am not a regular viewer i don't like it much  and I was wise enough to not get addicted to this show as before the beginning it was told its a story of star crossed lovers who will never be  together  so I   Paired it in the category of Kasauti Zindagi Key TYPES  and till date have hardly seen 10 episodes.But I like that Guy Arnav there.

I started watching Ek hazaro me... and just after watching 7 8 episodes in different months concluded  it to be the worst drama ever. I don't like Manavi's face and Jeevika seems to me crying always even when she smiles and seems  hell excuse of life she cuts a sorry figure. (Sorry if it hurts you but  this is what I opine)Ouch

Kya huya tera vada is Ok and I watch it sometime. What else nothing. In a nutshell I don't have any other serial which i can watch daily except Pavitra Rishta  and that too has become unbearable  for me after Arjun Ovi marriage.Cry

Go to top