Something is bugging me

Banaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Why is it Arnav never tells the family that Shyam has said to his face that the only thing between him and Khushi is Rani Saiba?  Arnav always lets people assume that he just believes Khushi  and that is why Shyam has been thrown out of RM.  When he initially told Nani he knew Shyam was not a decent guy, he didn't tell her why.  Now today he had the perfect opportunity when Dadi said you just believe what you have been told he could have turned around and said in that case Shyam himself has told me that Di was in his way of being with Khushi, that would have shut her and everybody else up for good.  Also when he had the first show down with Shyam when he kicked Shyam out he didn't even have to wait for Khushi to talk, he should have just shown Shyam the door for what Shyam had already said to him.

Also I had another thought, when they removed the craddle, was that fake Will that Shyam made still underneath it?  I can't remember it ever being removed.  But I suppose the snake has been slithering around the house, so he probably took it back.

Seems like Arnav and Khushi may end up leaving RM, but we'll just have to wait and see.

I loved it when Arnav said to Dadi you should have stayed at the ashram, no one even disagreed with him.

All said and done, I loved todays episode too.  IPKKND is the best, thank you Sarun and rest of the team, I cannot imagine life without the show anymore.  Not that I would die, but you know what I mean.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Banaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Doesn't anyone else think so too?
simka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just made a post yesterday asking the same thing!! Why isn't he telling them???
ipkknd2o12 thumbnail
so very true! i thought of the same thing..Shyam himself confessed this to arnav.
kraj thumbnail
I have noticed it a couple of times at least - when it comes to a point where Arnav can clearly say that he knows because he has heard the truth from the horse's mouth (Shyam himself) and not just from trusting Khushi, during a "fight" with Dadi - Nani comes in the middle and does not let it proceed to its natural outburst. Earlier when Garima was listening and today as well, she intervened in the name of - "Anjali is in this condition and your are fighting..." or something to that effect anyway. Shrouding this in half-finished discussions has been the fashion ever since the so-called "expose" happened back several weeks ago now. But then plain speaking is never encouraged in our serials, is it?
zaniax thumbnail
 He kept on repeating the same lines instead of telling the whole truth. it was damn irritatingšŸ˜”
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
guys we need to see what if he had told nani...we still do nt know hw far he has disclosed thngs to nani..l already predicted asr may leave rm bt i feel nani may ask him to marry kkg first for her saferty what say

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
if he says that, then the story is literally over for Shyaam's character. This is CV's trick to drag the drama of Shyaam until he is kicked out once for all.
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I have thought the same.. He should have told them abt their face off
shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dear he already told nani dat wht shyam told to him.datz y nani blvd Arnav.nd i'm agree with u dat today he had da perfect opportunity to tell dadi abt da cnfrntn bw shyam n him..bt kya karoon...