The good news is... - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Lmao .. the last line haha ..

Great post!!
I am glad that Anji has told herself that she wants the snake back in her life...otherwise Khushi would have done it for her!!!! And got herself into more trouble...Actually I think Arnav will bring him back himself...He and others should realize as to how caniving, shrewd and mean person the snake is and beware of him in the future.
Originally posted by jules

Lastly.. another progress is that Payal has decided to take things in her own hands and has gone to fetch her father in law who is missing out on all the action!!! 😊

🤣

Originally posted by jules

First of all... Sighhh!!!! Khushi for once will not be walking into trouble... she will not be the one getting Shyam back into the house. Shyam has laid the trap and Anjali sat on it!! She will do the honours and return of the modern day Iago is assured.

Secondly... Arnav caught the suspicion and didnt wait for 4 months this time to clarify! He confronted Daadi and another truth is out in the open that Shyam fooled Daadi with his sweet talks and he is the reason she is back and back with a purpose. Now this only has made Arnav's resolve against Shyam more stronger and also convinced him further of how manipulative and evil he is. This came out very clearly when he said to Khushi you think a person like Shyam can change.

Thirdly and most importantly.. the drama is not as bad as I had anticipated! Once one the melo in the melodrama has been toned down. I was dreading and expected another Anjali's weeping filled weeks like the ones after the kidnapping fiasco but surprisingly they have been toned down keeping in mind the enormity of her loss. Infact yesterday I couldnt help but laugh when I saw her consoling Shyam instead of being consoled by him... man the manipulator that he is!!!

In the last two days the story has progressed.. a huge change in equation between Arnav and Khushi has been seen... their relationship has grown in just one night.. tragedy has brought them closer!!
Daadi's purpose and reason of return has been revealed to all.. out from the horses mouth!
So overall... its been good I guess!!!

Lastly.. another progress is that Payal has decided to take things in her own hands and has gone to fetch her father in law who is missing out on all the action!!! 😊

Yeah, good episode and fast paced too! Your quote is interesting especially the last line, it really made me laugh!!
vry nice post. last point is awesome.
Good points...but the last one cracked me up!!!!🤣
Nice post. Loved the Payal bit!! 
Nice post.Yes Arnav is very clever unlike any other person in RM.He had a doubt on Dadi so he confronted it in front of the whole family.I like his way of dealing things and the way he makes people spill the beans ahahahahah.I want him to do the same with Shyam so that Anjali can come back to her senses and behave normal.

The last one about Payal ðŸ˜†