Posted: 11 years ago
First of all... Sighhh!!!! Khushi for once will not be walking into trouble... she will not be the one getting Shyam back into the house. Shyam has laid the trap and Anjali sat on it!! She will do the honours and return of the modern day Iago is assured.

Secondly... Arnav caught the suspicion and didnt wait for 4 months this time to clarify! He confronted Daadi and another truth is out in the open that Shyam fooled Daadi with his sweet talks and he is the reason she is back and back with a purpose. Now this only has made Arnav's resolve against Shyam more stronger and also convinced him further of how manipulative and evil he is. This came out very clearly when he said to Khushi you think a person like Shyam can change.

Thirdly and most importantly.. the drama is not as bad as I had anticipated! For once the melo in the melodrama has been toned down. I was dreading and expected another Anjali's weeping filled weeks like the ones after the kidnapping fiasco but surprisingly they have been toned down keeping in mind the enormity of her loss. Infact yesterday I couldnt help but laugh when I saw her consoling Shyam instead of being consoled by him... man the manipulator that he is!!!

In the last two days the story has progressed.. a huge change in equation between Arnav and Khushi has been seen... their relationship has grown in just one night.. tragedy has brought them closer!!
Daadi's purpose and reason of return has been revealed to all.. out from the horse's mouth!
So overall... its been good I guess!!!

Lastly.. another progress is that Payal has decided to take things in her own hands and has gone to fetch her father in law who is missing out on all the action!!! 😊

Edited by jules - 11 years ago
Nice post

Lastly.. another progress is that Payal has decided to take things in her own hands and has gone to fetch her father in law who is missing out on all the action!!! 😊
😆😆
😆
very good post..

The last one... 🤣
ya i am happy another MU between Arshi is saved...this time thanks to DI...otherwise how many mths it will take to clear tht...nice post
oh yeah!! Payal is on her mission to find her ever missing Sasurjee...
I was wondering where is she...i think ..she was upset maybe she didnt have any dialogues in the script today...just like Akash...(at least NK and Mamiji had one each)
So she decided to take a leave...

i am dead with the last one
Originally posted by jules

Great post... but above lines just made me 🤣🤣🤣
Good post.  I enjoyed your thoughts and comments.  You are right about Payal.  Thanks for posting.
😆  for the payel..

oh really where was she?

nothing is good there if khushi persuades arnav.. I wish u r right and arnav only listen to anjali.. but I bet she will persuade him... dekhna ..
Love you Jules. Yes today I just looked at ASR and the way he confronted the stopwa. He finally snapped. He is right send her back to ASRAM