Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Agreed yaar jhalli behaves like she is mirror doll who can touched n hell bent it can tarnished.
Chicane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seriously! How much are they gonna give in to her whims??? 
Anyway... love it when Arnav shuts Dadi up! ๐Ÿ˜›

Khushi darling come on! U of all people should know that creepwa wont change... 
N Arnav, restraining order! Bravo๐Ÿ‘
Finally he is thinking in the right direction...increasing the security ๐Ÿ˜†

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I totally agree with you. Anjali was and is pampered to the max. I agree she faced hardships in life but  that doesn't mean she should be given everything in life with a silver spoon.

I just want to add few of my thoughts

Anjali (As they are portraying as a BECHARI)

1. Lost parents (But she was not a kid when it happened and also has a brother who loves her more then himself).
2. Her marriage was stopped.
2. Her Husband cheated on her (Ok this she doesn't want to believe as she is BLIND)
3. She lost her baby (This pain I agree is very big. But she is using it to manipulate everyone instead of trying to cope. Also unfortunately many people go through this trauma and its painful. But she went mental and lost her brains).

KUSHI (Who is always neglected, pushed a side and taken for granted by everyone)

1. She lost her parents at a very young age then Anjali
2. She was humiliated in front of everyone in Lucknow. (Courtesy Anjali's CHOTE)
3. Shyam cheated her and her sagai was broken.
4. Arnav insulted her at every chance he got at the beginning because he was attracted to her.
5. She almost died twice because of Arnav (Guest house and suicide attempt).
6. He married her for 6 months (Which is worse situation for any girl).
7. Blackmailed, manipulated and forced her back to his house when every she protested. 
8. Every body she loved hated her for the marriage (The reason for that she didn't even knew).
9. Her husband tortured her almost every day both mentally and some times physically.
10. She heard horrible things about her from the man she loved more then herself. 
11. She was asked to prove herself when she exposed Shyam. Even Arnav was silent and didn't support her till she literally begged him to believe her because his DI will feel bad.

Now who suffered more and needs some pampering or happiness. Also in all these scenarios Kushi was never wrong. But Anjali blindly trusted Shyam even after her Brother whom she says loves more then anything told her Shyam was bad. This led to her miscarriage (So in a way its her fault she lost her child).

So CV's please get over sympathizing with Anjali and move on. I really hope Arnav realizes how much Kushi suffered and give at least some effort to pamper her and leave Anjali with her mahaan pati. I also want to add Arnav its not your fault Anjali is in this mess. You can force a horse to go near water but can't force it to drink water. Same way you can tell Anjali what is good for her but can't be responsible for her actions.

Edited by Hope - 11 years ago
ReenuG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hope

I totally agree with you. Anjali was and is pampered to the max. I agree she faced hardships in life but  that doesn't mean she should be given everything in life with a silver spoon.

I just want to add few of my thoughts

Anjali (As they are portraying as a BECHARI)

1. Lost parents (But she was not a kid when it happened and also has a brother who loves her more then himself).
2. Her marriage was stopped.
2. Her Husband cheated on her (Ok this she doesn't want to believe as she is BLIND)
3. She lost her baby (This pain I agree is very big. But she is using it to manipulate everyone instead of trying to cope. Also unfortunately many people go through this trauma and its painful. But she went mental and lost her brains).

KUSHI (Who is always neglected, pushed a side and taken for granted by everyone)

1. She lost her parents at a very young age then Anjali
2. She was humiliated in front of everyone in Lucknow. (Courtesy Anjali's CHOTE)
3. Shyam cheated her and her sagai was broken.
4. Arnav insulted her at every chance he got at the beginning because he was attracted to her.
5. She almost died twice because of Arnav (Guest house and suicide attempt).
6. He married her for 6 months (Which is worse situation for any girl).
7. Blackmailed, manipulated and forced her back to his house when every she protested. 
8. Every body she loved hated her for the marriage (The reason for that she didn't even knew).
9. Her husband tortured her almost every day both mentally and some times physically.
10. She heard horrible things about her from the man she loved more then herself. 
11. She was asked to prove herself when she exposed Shyam. Even Arnav was silent and didn't support her till she literally begged him to believe her because his DI will feel bad.

Now who suffered more and needs some pampering or happiness. Also in all these scenarios Kushi was never wrong. But Anjali blindly trusted Shyam even after her Brother whom she says loves more then anything told her Shyam was bad. This led to her miscarriage (So in a way its her fault she lost her child).

So CV's please get over sympathizing with Anjali and move on. I really hope Arnav realizes how much Kushi suffered and give at least some effort to pamper her and leave Anjali with her mahaan pati. I also want to add Arnav its not your fault Anjali is in this mess. You can force a horse to go near water but can't force it to drink water. Same way you can tell Anjali what is good for her but can't be responsible for her actions.

Very well said.. Kushi is more bechari and need more pampering !

--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
When I saw your title I started rofloling hahahaha loved it
Dadi " No one can love your sis more than her husband lmao she is sooo bloody right hahhahahaaa
Great post meri kuriii
By d way shyam is hot he cast a spell on me as well ;)
BornThisWay thumbnail
Originally posted by: .._sonii_..

Finally .. I hope it stays that way !! .. Thanks !!

Its up to the CVs now, hope they show us a bit of mercy.
lazyleaves thumbnail
Dadi kindly take away your dearest Damadji and bitya to your ashram. I promise you we will not miss you :)
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Me too Agree with you !!
Great post
Javeria_Xx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Post...i agree with you .. !
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6