Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav Di is NOT your responsibility,Dadi is Right

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
DEAR RAIZADA'S/MALIKS or anyone else ..

ANJALI IS NOT A BABY !! SHE NEEDS TO LEARN HOW TO SOLVE HER OWN PROBLEMS WITHOUT ANYONE GETTING INVOLVED .. SERIOUSLY IF SHE COULD HANDLE HERSELF, HOW ON EARTH WOULD SHE HAVE COPED WITH A BABY !! IMAGINE THE SCENARIO'S LEAVING THE BABY WITH FAMILY.. While she Romances .. !! YOU ALL WRAP HER UP .. LET HER EXPERIANCE THE UPS AND DOWNS .. PUSH HER OUT OF THE HOUSE .. You know like a Bird Does and LET HER FLY.. If she falls .. She will Try and Try again ..!!  Or like a baby when they hurt themselves when playing with something dangerous they know not to do it again .. !!

Yeah Dadi Is Right .. Arnav Di is NOT your responsibility. SHE is her HUSBAND'S Responsibility .. Yeah Anjali Has fully Rights to Live with her Hubby .. So DADI .. You Believe in Ritual ect Over religious ... Don't You believe that Once the GIRL is married they Go to their own house .. !!

Why is she at Arnav's House .. No one can Force her to stay there .. She has HUMAN RIGHTS .. Dadi Do us a Favour .. You take Shyam and Anjali and Live at their House.. That WAY Everyone Wins .. !! And we will See How Long Your Granddaughter Will Survive with Shyam Looking after her .. You will See how your Perfect Damaad Ji will provide and care for Anjali .. I bet She won't even survive a Week .. !!

Looks Like the Whole family are Gulliable and Believe everyone .. Khushi Believing Shyam is Upset W*F, Dadi Believing Shyam, Anjali Believing Shyam,Arnav USED to Believe in Shyam, Buaji Used to Believe in shyam too ..

Is shyam some Magician that puts his magic on people and makes them believe that easily .. Or is his Looks that Hot that people Melt on the spot ? !!

Im glad Arnav is out of his jaadu .. and Believes his a fraud .. !! Thank Goodness he didn't agree to khushi But I expected khushi to do this .. Because it HER NATURE .. The PEOPLE around HER she LOVES and WOULD DO ANYTHING TO MAKE THEM HAPPY .. and she knows if Anjali Has Shyam .. Then Hopefully SHE can spend time with Arnav LOL I joke ..   But looks like he might change his opinion for Precious DI .. !

I hope this Info about Khushi and Shyam doesn't come out .. Otherwise this Bhuddi .. will do anything with the help of shyam to separate them ..and Ofc She Believe's that Women are Wrong .. !

Maybe seeing shyam in the house.. we will se him still lusting and Anjali or dadi noticing !! Maybe their Lightbulb will work or listen to shyams creeping convos with khushi .!!

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 05 September 2012 at 9:46am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

VultureTalonnajmahmona67Niaahuja7ipkfrncsprinkleshreenishkala74Sumaiya27craziefanbabli0204asumasan-Risha-ChicaneFBANUSaraJLmayuri099Javeria_Xx1mangalorekitty25sprinkle2arshiipkkndluvDalmuthuyadipali13pinki_sanyal-Smiles-swetha_ch--BSI-FaNaTic----sumana13--Kamalika..chandana.snaddiya26cocoatreeMrs_Darcy_17noclapspleaseNestleToulouseFazila~lazyleaves

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Nice Post..
I agree!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--.x-bumblebee-x.

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Absolutely agree with you.
I'm happy that finally Arnav's brain cells are working.

Nice postBig smile

--sumana13--.x-bumblebee-x.

asumasan Senior Member
asumasan
asumasan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I agree!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.x-bumblebee-x.

-Risha- Goldie
-Risha-
-Risha-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I dont know when it happened but I am now officialy a member of the'hate this effing Poojali' club. I mean wth? This delusional women and all her clinging aspects urggghh!! You are absolutely right. Arnav should justlet her go live with her precious Shyam ji and Ill see how she still loves him. But Arnav has too much of a brother's heart to push his own sister inthe lion's den just to teach her a lesson :(.

As for Arnav'ss hurt and his blazing whirlpool of anger and emotion, all I can say is fhat I felt really bad and my heart went out to him but despite all that, deep down inside, I am just dying to see him react thesame way for Khushi. The over-protective natur, that fierce determination to shield andthat scathing anger to rip Shyam in pieces. I mean Shyam hurt Khushi as well, yet I never saw Arnav going to those lengths for Khushi. He never beat him up for Khushi alone. Even when he was thrown out, all the attention was Di ko dhoka nai de sakta bla bla. I mean I would expect him to go wild on anyone who even glances her way and Shyam was lusting after her for months. Where did all the anger go that hadburstforth so dramatically when he got to know of khushi's engagement.

On a side note, Im glad Khushis standing by him throughhis tough times. Perhaps that is the answer to all my queations. Khushi would never need protection from him to the extent that Anjali does because a) shes a strong girl unlike anjali and b) arnav and khushi are just too equal as individuals, no matter how different they are.

Love! (damn this is looong)

Edited by Risha.J - 05 September 2012 at 10:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

najmahswetha_ch.x-bumblebee-x.

chandana.s IF-Rockerz
chandana.s
chandana.s

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Res

*Edited*

Totally agree with u...

I'm pissed up with everyone concern towards ANJALI as if she is 1 moth child n they dont have any other work than consoling her/crying for her/thinking about her/feeling bad for her/pampering her etc Dead Ouch ...there day starts with Anjali n end with Anjali...Plz get a life... Angry

I dont think Arnav never gonna understand that she is not his responsibility unless his soo called Di tell him on his face that its none of his bussiness n its her life,she can make decision in her life... Angry

Buy seeing Shyam trying to make Anjali to stand against Arnav's decision...Hope Arnav learn his lesson that he is over thinking about his Di n he must consentrate in his life...

Khushi also think Shyam has changed..well what better can we expet from a star parivar Bahu... Wink LOL
Glad Arnav is stick to his decision but he has to bend down in front of his Di's emotional blackmail...

Plzzz Just bring the creep back n just end this out i'm fed up with this drama... Angry Sleepy
If Dadi or Anjali see Shyam lushing for Khushi still they will blame Khushi only...
One good thing is everyone came to know that Shyam has gone to meet Dadi in Ashram,thats the reason of her arrivel...

Wonderfull post hun... Clap Clap

Edited by chandana.s - 05 September 2012 at 10:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

najmahshukhpakhii.x-bumblebee-x.

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Totally agree dear !! That was the only thing Stopwa said right others al bakwas !!Angry Khushi yes I agree with you,it is her nature only to always do anything which will bring happiness to the ones she loves ! But I'm glad she agreed with him in the end ! ASR is certainly using his brains nowdays !! Big smile 

shukhpakhii.x-bumblebee-x.

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Nice post sonii !!!! Agree with u ... Am happy Arnav used his brain & asked Dadi everything ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.x-bumblebee-x.

Go to top