India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav caught the camera. Last part Pg 10

Roslyn1991 Goldie
Roslyn1991
Roslyn1991

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Heyya guys. How are you all after watching today's episode?

I know I know angry. Me too.

Well here's an SS of mine. Its on how Arnav caught the camera.
Do give it a read.
Its will end in next part.
So here it is.
Please dont throw chappals and tomatoes at me.
This is dedicated to Punkin22

There was so much work going on in the house. The decorations, lightings, invitations and much more and top of that Arnav's office work. The schedule was pretty tight but he was damn excited to see Khushi. One side was his excitement and on the other side was NK who was irritating him from morning.

Beep

Beep

NK's phone rang and there was a message.

He forwarded that text to everyone in home thinking as it was very important and anyone can use it.

Beep

Beep

Khushi's, Arnav's, Nani's, Mami's and everyone's phone rang. Anjali was resting in her room and was asleep as she took her medicines and was in deep sleep. Everyone were running up and down for preparations. There was some network problem in Arnav's phone today. He was getting repeatative messages which NK sent. In half an hour he received the same message from NK at least 100 messages. Arnav took out his phone and read the text for the first time and he forwarded that text to Khushi thinking that it might be important as she will be going out for marriage shopping.

She replied the text with "Thanks for caring Love you" and Arnav blushed a little. And as soon as he sent the text to Khushi the texts stopped.

Arnav walked in his room to get one of his file. His phone ran. It was a call of Aman.

Aman: "Hello Sir we have two meetings tomorrow." he reminded him.

Arnav: "Okay just tell me the brief headlines of our meeting." he asked while walking out of his room.

Aman: "Sir our first meeting is with Mr. Khanna for discussing the launch of our designs." he said.

Arnav was now walking through the corridor to get down into the hall.

Aman: "And the second one is wi. . . " the call was disturbed because of signal. He took out his phone and saw that the call was disconnected.

He connected again but was unable to make the call so he tried to make the call while going back to his room and the call got connected.

So he started walking back down towards the hall, talking on the phone and while he was walking again in the corridor the call was fluctuating and it got disconnected again.

He was confused so he stood there and made the call and it was showing no signal.

He went six- seven steps back and it showed full signal strength so he made a call and while walking again the call got disconnected. This created the doubt in his mind. While he was standing near steps he saw that the signal was not available again.

His mind popped suddenly and looked for the text in his phone sent by NK.

The text read:

"While you use a changing room in any mall or shopping area and if you want to check whether there is any camera or hidden camera in the changing room then take your phone with you in the changing room and try to make a call. If you are unable to make the call then it means that there is a hidden camera in the room. Please forward this text to all your loved ones. " he read the text again and again.

The doubt rose in his mind and he started to look around to see if there was any camera. But as the call was getting connected everywhere but not where he was standing so he knew that it must be some where near. He suddenly looked up and saw that there was a camera near the wooden carving. He was shocked to see that. And when he turned his head to the left he saw one more camera. And it took no other moment for him to understand whose job it was.

He walked down. Khushi was in the hall, she came there to select jewellery as Arnav called her long back. She was chirping happily with NK. She suddenly saw up and blushed a little as she saw Arnav coming down.

PS: guys I don't know whether the above text which I wrote is correct or not but I have received this text from my friends so many times. So I have thought to use this.

Precap:

The Lion and the Lioness is out of the cage.

Hope u all liked it.

Do let me know if I should continue it or not?

Let me know if u all want to know his next step.

Dont forget to hit LIKE and COMMENT.

Last Part:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3181174&PID=65926655&#65926655

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Rozyln - 27 September 2012 at 7:52am

The following 131 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklilliesJANNAVuchuramankarthimansrisupVultureTalonletsdanceanjali2395dididumboneeshahaiderkriish1698suganya91yasminraizadapayal_ARHIhoney_me19angeldevilsophiagoodyaskamanlilbirdierobbieREERvicslineteLEYLA2005Blossom10lailapnjchandarani1ruby20sskaug25jshreya16Devilwaysskp2007chahat128Suchita2012PokkaCuriousmindk_k_aaarrnnaavvIPKKND94urvashi_93arshifan91shona2smart4ukookoo864luckyarnavgataSweta...smitzypriyankaaswa-ronrock_ruvimtina0207nirbasitosprinkle2arnavluvalovespellsammymasabraxosboisecrazysreya19royilyaseshacharlie19501mangaloreParamjitlazylad8-FauZiSwap-Arhiswtsamsamin6ArShiDelenaabaviCharmz_58sreemeera-Viji-melihoneyBornToShipArShiipkknd_hazel.GirlNextDoor.Dynamix215A.Hajnalvandana1965Roxxy47momo121Arshifan4lifeCrazy4AshViksikhni_chulbuli94udaymanyata071yyy2krish3-sanika-star_fan1kritashsamia19chandana.sphillips_2909enrique-Sunset-JennyAvnizafibhaktiiideeps_92srijaaa127suwinmeniranjana00cherry227amaypranaydeejagimrk-1anodaksgfansadufHansaNtinselpinky89Nidsubh007crazysky-Areeba-Angel13LyssaPie--MISHTEE--rukuswasthikaNewbiesoapfanfffan123summaiyasayedOmorabotiBlack_StoneMrs_Darcy_17.Brooke.--Amy--chotte097pup03ArnieBoyBarunchavvi16SilverBell-Rehnuma-

-Areeba- IF-Sizzlerz
-Areeba-
-Areeba-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Yaaayy !! I'm first one to Comment !!

Coming to SS : I wish it could happen in the show as well Smile

Even i've also received these kind of messages , i think it's true then LOL Haww Wink

But A Nice start Wink  Waiting for next part.

Yes Yes i want you to Continue it !!

Edited by ...Areeba... - 05 September 2012 at 9:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20Blossom10Roslyn1991anodaksgfan

chandana.s IF-Rockerz
chandana.s
chandana.s

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Awww Cry I was second...

Lovely OS dear...

I soo wanted this to happen in the show but i dont think its gonna happen sooo glad to atleast read it... Big smile Day Dreaming
Arnav send that msg to Khushi without reading it...N glad his mind worked instently who is behind it when he saw the camera... Wink LOL
Loved it... Hug

Waiting for the next part,Cant wait to see what's Arnav planning for Shyam...
Continue sooon

Edited by chandana.s - 05 September 2012 at 10:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20Roslyn1991enrique

enrique IF-Rockerz
enrique
enrique

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
 waaauuuhaaa my third position par hu...

mai comment nahi karna chati 

ye kya tha ...he came to no about the cameras 

NK ne bohat aachaa kaam kiya love u NK 

and ya girls this is important news do keep it  in mind 

aab kya hoga 

let me guess 

samajh nahi aya raha...

kya hoga 

.ye yaad aya 

crepawa ke pitayi hogi yeeepiii 

bohat sara dhusum dhusum 

chalo i will be waiting for next update ...

cahllo mai jati u 

bye bye 

this for u finally ,,

me running 

Edited by enrique - 05 September 2012 at 11:11am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20priyankaaRoslyn1991BornToShipArShi-Areeba-chotte097

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Forward this idea to CVs girl!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Roslyn1991smitzyBornToShipArShi

JennyAvni IF-Rockerz
JennyAvni
JennyAvni

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I found the title so interesting so i jumped to the story Immediately..
Now lemme go n read the updateBig smile

edit : loved this part..iam also waiting for arnav to find out about the camera..coming to the test i dint know this...I know  1 trick that  when u are in a changing room touch the mirror and if the the reflection of ur finger touches ur finger then it has a hidden camera... For a genuine mirror there shud be little gap btw ur finger and its reflection

Edited by JennyAvni - 05 September 2012 at 10:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20Roslyn1991

Samaira32 Goldie
Samaira32
Samaira32

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Amazing... Pls continue... (:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10Roslyn1991

Roslyn1991 Goldie
Roslyn1991
Roslyn1991

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Areeba...

Yaaayy !! I'm first one to Comment !!

Coming to SS : I wish it could happen in the show as well Smile

Even i've also received these kind of messages , i think it's true then LOL Haww Wink

But A Nice start Wink  Waiting for next part.

Yes Yes i want you to Continue it !!

Heheh i am also hoping this but fulfilling my wishes on my own by writing.

Go to top