Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Gaurav is amazing <3 Take a Bow Gaurav!

summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
What a brilliant actor!!! I don't think I've cried this much since GHSP! His expressions... his smile through the tears.. OMG.. just wanted to go and hug him!

Gaurav Khanna take a bow πŸ‘

Great song selections especially Chalte Chalte... the car sequence was sooo awww
Edited by summikhan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zaara- thumbnail

It's so heartbreaking to see Krish like this & Gaurav truly excells as Krish ... when he smiles, I can't help but smile to myself πŸ˜ƒ & in the emotional scenes I feel like giving him a BIG hug  πŸ€—

Love You Gaurav ❀️❀️❀️❀️

pia09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gaurav is an talented actor. He is perfect as krish. His expressions are awesum. luv him a lot n will always pray for his success.
jihadulgendu thumbnail
He is undoubtedly one of the most talented and good-looking actors in the television industry...His acting is very natural and expressions are heart-touching... πŸ‘
Gaurav is a wonderful actor and has great screen presence. His expressions are always amazing. One of the very few male actor who has managed to impress me.
Praves thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG!! Sooo sad & emotional!!! I felt like dying, especially during the car sequence and on top of that, that song!! 😭😭

Gaurav's acting is excellent & he is one of the rare ones of this calibre on TV!! Hope he gets his due one day... he deserves it since long though!  πŸ˜³   Wish him lots of success...love you Gaurav!!❀️
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loving all these posts about Gaurav's awesomeness... Honestly m simply in awe of him; he just deserves sooo soo much more appreciation and recognition than he is getting but nevertheless just loving him sooo sooo much... Though m not liking the show as a whole I am simply loving Gaurav to bits and pieces ❀️
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Subbiha-

Loving all these posts about Gaurav's awesomeness... Honestly m simply in awe of him; he just deserves sooo soo much more appreciation and recognition than he is getting but nevertheless just loving him sooo sooo much... Though m not liking the show as a whole I am simply loving Gaurav to bits and pieces ❀️

You said exactly what I wanted to say Subbihaben.

GK stands out even in a show like BHBK.. even people who've not seen him before take notice of him.. It proves what an examplary actor he is.
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

I second, third your thoughts Tanu and Subbihaben
loving the love ppl have for Gaurav and no matter what, I will follow every show he stars in...and like all of you I wish he gets a show that matches his brilliance...He is someone beyond compare! love him to bits❀️
Praves thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you Hinaben!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘