Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

One glance..and he knew it all!! (Page 4)

Msserialfan123 Senior Member
Msserialfan123
Msserialfan123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
You are bang on! This is the boy-man who took charge, the Harvard brain who thinks 3 steps ahead of a situation, who can be merciless when it comes to illogical people who didn't give a damn earlier when they were needed.
I loved it when he said "no use talking to me! I do what I think is right!"

This time around everyone would be more watchful of Shyam, he's got a thing coming if he thinks its as easy as sweet-talking his wife into getting into Shantivan!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eveline.Screwtape.

dua_44ever IF-Rockerz
dua_44ever
dua_44ever

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
And his and Khushi's interaction...perfect...both so true to their characters..she is a sweetheart...always thinking from her heart..and he is the guardian ...the caretaker...he has battled and won against the whole world..he is nobody's fool...he stood true to what life has taught him the hard way...what i loved was the way Barun portrayed this scene..he was authoritative...quiet steely power...but not rude to Khushi...the respect and love stayed...and so did the power...

Absolutely loved your whole post and this part specially! You are one of the very few sane and intelligent ppl on this forum Big smile  I haven't seen the epi yet so can't comment in length but the update that I read made me proud of ASR today. I am even proud of Khushi too although I don't agree with her thinking. I am proud of her because she thinks of other's happiness before anything bad. That's her character...she always tries to see the positive in people even though in this case there is no positive in Shyam but still...that's khushi for you. She'll make a deal with the devil whether or not she believes him if it means she can make ppl near her happy. 

Arnav Singh Raizada has proven today that he is THE HERO! The Man of the Raizada Mansion! Big smile 
SSB28 IF-Rockerz
SSB28
SSB28

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
LOVED IT Clap

There have been so many posts that CVs have killed ASR's character and all that but I always defended the character and always said or atleast tried to say that ASR is always there with Arnav and whenever ASR will be needed he will come out with full force and today he proved me right Smile

It was a visual treat to watch him ... The way he handled Dadi and made dadi say that shyam was the one who brought her back was just beyond awesome ... Loved him Smile
.Screwtape. IF-Sizzlerz
.Screwtape.
.Screwtape.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
very true. the unmasking part was awesome.Clap he cleverly asked questions that made dadi reveal that shyam visited her in the ashram. but dadi always showed public hatred towards khushi. but shyaam is a slimeball. that guy acts accordingly, which makes them hard to prove that he truly is a criminal . 
bijili Goldie
bijili
bijili

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged

JUST SAW ASR SCENE WITH DADI & HOPE CV's REMAIN TRUE WITH THE PORTRAYAL OF HIS CHARACTER.AT LAST THE HERO's MIND TUBE LIGHT IS ON & HOPE FROM NOW ON IT IS ON MODE.

FEEL LIKE KICKING KUSHI & MURDERING ANJALI WHEN I WENT THROUGH THE UPDATES.ANJALI SCENES ARE UNBEARABLE & KUSHI I GETTING ON B HER PARTNER,HOW CAN THEY ASK ASR TO GET BACK SHYAM.ASR SHOULD THROW ANJI,DADI & TELL THEM TO STAY WITH GREAT HEARTED SHYAM.DONT THESE PEOPLE CARE EVEN A BIT FOR ASR & NO RESPECT FOR HIM AND HIS LIFE.OF ALL THE PEOPLE ANJALI.
STAR PLUS SHOULD PUT A NEW CATEGORY FOR DUMBEST  WOMEN &WORST SISTER,UNDOUBTEDLY BOTH AWARDS WILL GO TO DB FOR PORTRAYING AS ANJALI.CANT BELIEVE SHE AGREED TO PLAY SUCH A DUMB ROLE.
Sonata24 Groupbie
Sonata24
Sonata24

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I know! What an awesome catch by Arnav! And when he said he was gonna get a restraining order against Snake, I was all "Thats's right Arnav! Show them who's the Boss!" LOL Tongue
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanak

Yeah loved your post and ASRBig smile All the points you had mentioned are so true and Barun did a fab job again todayClap
he just can't help it...his acting cannot be but brilliant...he and sanaya are the kind of actors who give more than 100% to any and every scene..no matter how big or small!!
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Msserialfan123

You are bang on! This is the boy-man who took charge, the Harvard brain who thinks 3 steps ahead of a situation, who can be merciless when it comes to illogical people who didn't give a damn earlier when they were needed.
I loved it when he said "no use talking to me! I do what I think is right!"

This time around everyone would be more watchful of Shyam, he's got a thing coming if he thinks its as easy as sweet-talking his wife into getting into Shantivan!
oh loved your analysis of ASR...wish i can make a post totally dedicated to the things we love about him...but that would reek of hero worship...and the worldly practical cynical me rebels at that thought...Wink

This time around...its going to be way more turbulent...on one hand shyam is going to try and destroy the arnav khushi relationship...of this i m sure...and on the other hand...arnav is going to try and unmask him...the track sounds promising...keeping my fingers crossed...

Go to top