Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

One glance..and he knew it all!! (Page 3)

arshy4ever IF-Dazzler
arshy4ever
arshy4ever

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Wow... Now I found a Right post... totally agree...Thumbs Up

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up agree completely! great post!
premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Eve the question is - will it last ? 

We have often placed so much faith in him and Khushi to find ourselves cheated...

I loved it when he openly said - I HATE THAT MAN...making his feelings be known. ASR to the core...but with Khushi he was Arnav which also I loved.
annet506 Newbie
annet506
annet506

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
absolutely spot on...
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ankita.M

Where were you Stern Smile the forum needs you ROFL please make more posts daily :| I miss your positive thoughts so much. Its nice to read such a positively viewed and presented opinion of the episode, rather than all the negatives I see.

I agree, loved ASR's strength, his sharpness, his no nonsense attitude. Like he said he made a mistake once, he wouldn't do this again. And I like how he worded his anger, and didn't deter in showing Dadi the truth. And I even liked how no one even stopped him when he got rude.

His discussion with Khushi was mature too, he was probably aghast to know Khushi wanted to give Shyam a chance but he knows her basic nature and hence didn't lose his anger on her really.
Hi...nice to see you...i have been silent...just watching and observing...lately have started posting randomly...but today couldn't resist...LOL..thanks for your sweet words..if only i can spread my positivity...but seems useless...Ouch

Today he was perfect...a balance of arnav and ASR...he was what he needed to be...tough with one...quiet and dignified with other...firm with one...emotional with other...and needless to say Barun shaded it superbly...this is so what will take this show where it belongs ...to the top.

And about his and khushi's...hold on...i feel a post is coming..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chatterbug

archanak IF-Dazzler
archanak
archanak

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Yeah loved your post and ASRBig smile All the points you had mentioned are so true and Barun did a fab job again todayClap
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Eve the question is - will it last ? 

We have often placed so much faith in him and Khushi to find ourselves cheated...

I loved it when he openly said - I HATE THAT MAN...making his feelings be known. ASR to the core...but with Khushi he was Arnav which also I loved.
why question??...let me put it this way...nothing is perfect in this world...no show...no character...no actor...they try their best...if it manages to be great 90% of the times...they are out of this world...

They just cannot be bang on all the time...there are good days and bad days...we both know it...lately they are getting good...i see the hunger...the trying to compete mode...they want to get back to the top...and are making a concentrated effort towards it...they are concentrating on their work and it shows...tomorrow they might slip up...but day after tomorrow they will be back again...

About arnav and khushi...why worry about these two idiots...LOL..coz thats what love makes us all...they will fight...make up ...get back...love and then fight again...isn't that what we love about his not so perfect couple?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chatterbugsopheeHorizonDoJin-Anku-

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

Hi...nice to see you...i have been silent...just watching and observing...lately have started posting randomly...but today couldn't resist...LOL..thanks for your sweet words..if only i can spread my positivity...but seems useless...Ouch

Today he was perfect...a balance of arnav and ASR...he was what he needed to be...tough with one...quiet and dignified with other...firm with one...emotional with other...and needless to say Barun shaded it superbly...this is so what will take this show where it belongs ...to the top.

And about his and khushi's...hold on...i feel a post is coming..LOL

I agree about spreading the positivity of no use really, I feel like making a topic everyday but stop feeling the same.

And I agree today ASR was what he is made up of and what he is behind the hard exterior too. Brilliant episode.

Go to top