Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Sonata24

I know! What an awesome catch by Arnav! And when he said he was gonna get a restraining order against Snake, I was all "Thats's right Arnav! Show them who's the Boss!" πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

i was super elated when he said that...that was so vintage ASR...that decision just proved how he goes ahead and does what the thinks is right for his family...the world be damned...!!
Barundeewani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Ur post s mindblowing same as the epi was...:)
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Agree with you. Loved the way he was trying to get back to his elements.. so much needed. But what is stopping him from revealing to Dadi that Shyam himself confessed that he doesn't love Anjali? I can totally understand he not sharing it with Anjali, that woman with her blind love for her hubby wouldn't believe it. But whats stopping him from sharing with others? Probably Dadi would n't believe him either since she already made up her mind about he being judgemental. Edited by Horizon - 11 years ago
babli0204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Quote; "One glance...just one glance between Dadi and Shyam...and that too when he was emotionally so unstable...and still he could figure out what was the equation between these two like minded home wreckers...one brief interaction..and he knew what was cooking..!!"

Hai☺️... iss pyar ko main a kya naam doon?!!?!?

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
fantastic eve. was so missing a sensible take like this. spoke my mind you.😳 Khushi was not being dumbed down. she was in character and whatz more, she has matured enough to listen to his wisdom and accept it quietly. 
shagun_sarun thumbnail
your post is really awesum...this post gaves me hope of how arnav can defeat him one on one when shyam comes back to RM...really as you said, ASR is back with a BANG n i am so loving it!😊
khurtnav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bang on! absolutely. loving the way the story is moving forward. Waiting to see the day when Shyam would be thrashed by our mighty ASR
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved asr and hated CVS for doing what they did to khushi...
Preets19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wn he askd tat i ws lyk "thnk god!! harvard university brain is working".he rockd today.
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well written post.

Maybe Snake should return to RM, if nothing else, his lecherous advances towsrds Khushi should give the poor female lead some limelight.

I want to know how many days the CVs, PH, etc have promised to keep dumb-ass Poojali as the highlight of the show.   I am tired of the parasite. I want her gone   πŸ˜‘