Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Where were you πŸ˜³ the forum needs you πŸ€£ please make more posts daily :| I miss your positive thoughts so much. Its nice to read such a positively viewed and presented opinion of the episode, rather than all the negatives I see.

I agree, loved ASR's strength, his sharpness, his no nonsense attitude. Like he said he made a mistake once, he wouldn't do this again. And I like how he worded his anger, and didn't deter in showing Dadi the truth. And I even liked how no one even stopped him when he got rude.

His discussion with Khushi was mature too, he was probably aghast to know Khushi wanted to give Shyam a chance but he knows her basic nature and hence didn't lose his anger on her really.
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well said !!! totally agree with u !!!! 
rainyday3000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
all i can say is i m happy that  Arnav Unmasked his Dadi in front of everyone...that she was in on it with shyam from the beginning...and love Arnavs Ashram dialouge to Dadi...love it...i was like in your face B**CH...get lost...n go back if you dont know anything!!
tanmana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i m jus waiting fo asr to win...hero hero hota hain... but that should come soon...poojali is catching on my nerves...loved ASR 2day❀️
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chowna

thank god  some one with my view point

I'm happy its Pujali who asked

Look at the plus point Khushi and Arnav had a conversation thought they were poles apart in that
but finally khushi said if u think u r right then that fine so atleast both but theire respective opinions in front of each other and talked though in anger but atleast he made it clear he doesnt trust

Though i feel Khushi character was ruined but then look at it she always has a heart with  she thinks first she saw on face value yesterday Shyam and made a decission .  That the cvs have stayed true to ehr character . Though we saw growth she also needs to learn more she has not learnt her lesson yet completly.

Anjali u manipulate u r brother hope one day u realise what u yourself asked for ( How to Dig your own grave and lie and manipulate the productiona house and brother By Anjali Jah )

im happy it was anjali who with dadi told him to get Shyam back Khusi also did but the she supported Arnav's decission unless CVs ruine it tommorrow

πŸ˜†..its not the first time we share a view point..its happened quite more than not...the only problem i have been silent for a while now...(but have to thank you for your videos too...they have made my daysπŸ˜›..)

I have been thinking of making a post on the arnav khushi interaction...it was so perfect...and i loved it to the core...both right from their own view points..khushi all heart..arnav all brain..and so perfectly balanced...it was not an arguement..no...it was a discussion...and loved the way they both understood the other...one conceeding to the other's experience...while the other accepting it with quiet dignity...u know what..i will make a post..πŸ˜†

And about anjali...its time to move forward...its time to take the next step..i always knew that there was one and only person who could bring shyam in...and that had to be anjali...reason...ASR would not give an inch to anybody else...he would only bow down in front of anjali's emotional blackmail..she is his weakness...simple...

About what happens tomorrow...it will be a new day...for today it was great!!😊
arshy4ever thumbnail
Wow... Now I found a Right post... totally agree...πŸ‘πŸΌ
DushtKanya thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ agree completely! great post!
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Eve the question is - will it last ? 

We have often placed so much faith in him and Khushi to find ourselves cheated...

I loved it when he openly said - I HATE THAT MAN...making his feelings be known. ASR to the core...but with Khushi he was Arnav which also I loved.
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ankita.M

Where were you πŸ˜³ the forum needs you πŸ€£ please make more posts daily :| I miss your positive thoughts so much. Its nice to read such a positively viewed and presented opinion of the episode, rather than all the negatives I see.

I agree, loved ASR's strength, his sharpness, his no nonsense attitude. Like he said he made a mistake once, he wouldn't do this again. And I like how he worded his anger, and didn't deter in showing Dadi the truth. And I even liked how no one even stopped him when he got rude.

His discussion with Khushi was mature too, he was probably aghast to know Khushi wanted to give Shyam a chance but he knows her basic nature and hence didn't lose his anger on her really.

Hi...nice to see you...i have been silent...just watching and observing...lately have started posting randomly...but today couldn't resist...πŸ˜†..thanks for your sweet words..if only i can spread my positivity...but seems useless...

Today he was perfect...a balance of arnav and ASR...he was what he needed to be...tough with one...quiet and dignified with other...firm with one...emotional with other...and needless to say Barun shaded it superbly...this is so what will take this show where it belongs ...to the top.

And about his and khushi's...hold on...i feel a post is coming..πŸ˜†
archanak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah loved your post and ASRπŸ˜ƒ All the points you had mentioned are so true and Barun did a fab job again todayπŸ‘