Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 5 September 2012

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 5 September 2012

Catching The Fish

All the fisherman comes running, informs Sukarma, they tried to catch a very strong fish, they caught her but she managed to turn their boat. Matsya wants to see that fish but Sukarma says he will go to catch that fish. Matsya convinces Sukarma, that he has taught her, by concentrating any fish can be caught. Sukarma allows her to come with them.

They are in water, in search of the Nandi-fish. Sukaram tells matsya to have a proper grip on the net, as  there are some species of fish, that can act different at times. Matsya assures him she will be alert. She concentrate,s praying "Shivoham", throws the net in water. Nandi thinks, he is sorry but he will have to break her confidence. The fish is caught in the net, she pulls the net, Sukarma helps her, they get to river bank with the net. Everyone is happy seeing Matsya has caught the fish, but the fish breaks the net, goes back in the river. Matsya feels sad.

In their colony, one fisherman says now they'll have to leave this place & go, this fish is a terror. Even their food supplies will get over soon, since many generations they have been living here. Catching that fish is the only solution. Sukarma says anyone who catches that fish, I, Matsyaraj Sukarma will get my daughter married to her. Matsya is surprised hearing this.

3 New fisherman are trying to catch the fish but come back getting scared. One of them says they cant risk their life, falling for the beauty of your daughter. Sukarma asks isn't there anybody, who can catch the fish?

Here comes our greatest fisherman, dressed in Purple dhoti, Grey paghdi, with fishing net on his shoulder, saying I'll catch that fish & will marry your daughter.

Sukarma asks him every fisherman present here has tried. I am impressed with your confidence, but that fish is very strong, how will you catch her? Shivji says with love. Sukarma is surprised. Shivji says love can be achieved by love only, looking at Matsya. One of the 3 fisherman, tells him this fish is a terror. Don't get mesmarised with Matsya's beauty & risk your life. Shivji throws a stone at him, scaring that man. Shivji tells him, in their defence even a simple animal can become violent. That man even asks Shivj his address, in case anything happens to him, his people can be informed.

Shivji in a boat is enjoying his boat ride, he closes his eyes, throws the fishing net in water. Nandi comes, tells him since he has come my work as a fish is over. The fish is caught in the net, which is tied at one end of the boat, he comes at the river bank, All are impressed, Sukarma  asks what should they do with this fish. She should be killed as it has troubled them a lot, suggests others. Shivji stops them, tells Sukarma, catching this fish was his condition, not killing it. Sukarma asks but what if  this fish trys to harm their people? Shivji says if she does then he will himself come to control her. Sukarma says you seem to be an expert fisherman, please accept my daughter's had in marriage. Looking at Matsya, Shivji says he has taken this avatar for that good mission only. Matsya feels shy, lowers her eyes.

Matsya is getting ready for the marriage, other wedding arrangements are done too. Medhavati admires her daughter, puts a black tikka on her. Outside, the groom is sitting alone, Nandi disguised as an old man comes to him, says after 18 years, mata will be backa at Kailash. It is such an auspicious moment. Shivji nods.

He goes near Sukaram, says he wants to request something. Sukarma says he is going to be his Jamata, he can even order them. Shivji says he wants to meet Matsya before marriage. Everyone is surprised. Sukarma says forget metting her, he can not even see her before the marriage.

Precap:  Shivji  & Matsya , meet each other with a curtain in between them. He gifts her the Shiv idol given by Menavati to him. Asks her does she remember anything seeing this idol? Matsya denies. He asks her to concentrate at the idol. Matsya remembers her Paravti form, as a child, doing penance etc. She remembers everything, takes Mahadev's name with tears in her eyes.

Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank You for the update Meenaxi-
the episode was yet again a good one!...Mohit was making the cutest expressions in the world when he was looking at Matsya...awww...so cute!!
bechara Mahadev...😆..this is the second time he will see his bride tthrough a parda..how romantic[;$]
looks like this wedding will get wrapped up pretty fast...
only two doubts..one what type of fish is Nandi,is he a whale(he looks like one in some angels),and over grown bangda,or a dolphin to fly in the air like that...Cvs please give a clarification...
also what is Mr Mahcwaras name...no one even asked him his name!🤣...bina naam pooche shaadi karwa rahen hai!!!
by the looks of it they are following the Konkan/Maharastrian style for this wedding😃
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks Shruti😊
The epi was good & it's highly surprising, they didn't ask his name. like they didn't bother to tells us Parvati's nani's name they might do the same with our new fisherman.😆
When the Nandi-fish broke Matsya's net he looked like a Dolphin. But under the water, it looke like a Whale. They must have used both the clips.
Yes, this South Indian story will have a Maharashtrian wedding.😆
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update..this epi was really fabulous!! =]
lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks 4 the WU Meenakshi .

Nice epi today, is Nandi fish a shark or a Dolphin  , looked like Whale jumped like a dolphin.😆
Shivji looked awesome , i liked the way shivji told about self defense of animals . Animal hitters should think twice.Aaj tak Backgrounds looked very original and natural , but today's epi looked like any other
common graphic serial. 

Aisa kyon lagtha hai ke episodes r running 2 fast and 2  furious. 
Edited by lakshmikumr - 11 years ago
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@lakshmi-this one week is literally running...im just wondering how will they get Kaali Ma on sunday at this place,considering they have to show the wedding,Parvati learning Tantra,Ardhanareshwar and the entire jing bang of events that happen before Kaali...

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank You for the update meenu yeah na Name pooch a na pata na khandaan🤣         Maharastrian wedding on Ganga ka ghat😆             Vaah Kay geography hai😛 Edited by Nandiniraizaada - 11 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Minaxi for the update..Looks like a cute episode...

@ Shruti...So this is Konkani/ Marathi style Marriage...The previous one was North Indian Style...the even previous one aka Sati was the Eastern one (the garland exchange and all) so i wonder If I can put in a request for Gujarati style...😆...I am sure Shivji would look too cute in Traditional Gujarati dressing😳
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update minu...🤗

Epi was good as usual... shivji in machwara avatar looked awesome... Awww... why mohit looks always cute yaar?? 
I realy liked one think wen shivji said prem se sab kuch jeeta ja sakta hai...  its very true... ðŸ˜Š  btw i missed the last part. ðŸ˜­ wl watch tom..
Thanks minu ur's update helps me a lot...
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
But Ganga ghat pe how can they have maharashtrian wedding?😛