Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

So Basically All Women Are Dumb? (Page 34)

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by paru_rox

And then there will be a 20 year leap with Akash & Khushi (Arnav & Jiji will die in a plane crash & Khushi will marry Akash) looking the same, and new faces to Rabba vey while Jhalli & Khoosie tussle over the son who has just cum back after completing his studies from Amreeca.

And the son will look just like Arnav. He will be all angsty with only one kostin, "Mera bap kaun hai?" He will be brooding all the time, lashing out at everyone, trying to figure out who the fig fathered him, Akash, Shyam, or that dead Arnav dude. Never mind that he looks exactly like Arnav, Khushi will hide the truth from him kyunki issi mein uska bhalai hai. ASR junior will also have an unhealthy amount of love for AnJhali and like his daddy dearest, he too will choose to believe AnJhali is his mum and not Khushi. Because its always Yashoda who is the mum, never Devaki.

Meanwhile the angsty son hosts a fashion show in RM where a random orphan gal falls in his arms. He eyes her lips n eyes alternately for 3.2 mins & lo Daiyya vey is born. The son is an messed up jerk still pondering on his parentage & pulls the gal's diamond brooch off her dress. Girl starts to work for him by mistake & the son drops her from the SF balcony. she lands in a tub of dirty water. That is wen Akash & Jiji's son (raised by Khoosie) sees her & falls in lowe cum lust with her.

Edited by paru_rox - 05 September 2012 at 1:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjnnonasisbk2Kookiemonsterladdoo598

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

we have jainesh ji speaking.. He made kasauti zindagi unbearable, and unke shubh kadam ab IPK pe hai

Kasauti did well Shocked ... What I could figure out from all its spoofs  was that no one knew how many men Prerna was doing at a time Confused

Edited to add -- Disclaimer please before posting such khatarnak articles. Can safely say that I am in the depths of depression filled rut now

Edited by paru_rox - 05 September 2012 at 1:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nashnininonasiladdoo598Kookiemonster

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

And then there will be a 20 year leap with Akash & Khushi (Arnav & Jiji will die in a plane crash & Khushi will marry Akash) looking the same, and new faces to Rabba vey while Jhalli & Khoosie tussle over the son who has just cum back after completing his studies from Amreeca.

And the son will look just like Arnav. He will be all angsty with only one kostin, "Mera bap kaun hai?" He will be brooding all the time, lashing out at everyone, trying to figure out who the fig fathered him, Akash, Shyam, or that dead Arnav dude. Never mind that he looks exactly like Arnav, Khushi will hide the truth from him kyunki issi mein uska bhalai hai. ASR junior will also have an unhealthy amount of love for AnJhali and like his daddy dearest, he too will choose to believe AnJhali is his mum and not Khushi. Because its always Yashoda who is the mum, never Devaki.

Meanwhile the angsty son hosts a fashion show in RM where a random orphan gal falls in his arms. He eyes her lips n eyes alternately for 3.2 mins & lo Daiyya vey is born. The son is an messed up jerk still pondering on his parentage & pulls the gal's diamond brooch off her dress. Girl starts to work for him by mistake & the son drops her from the SF balcony. she lands in a tub of dirty water. That is wen Akash & Jiji's son (raised by Khoosie) sees her & falls in lowe cum lust with her.

Random Orphan girl has been raised by Lavanya who got married to Aman who was an widower with a daughter before marrying her. ASR Junior falls head over heels in love with orphan girl, but since his ego is bigger than his you know what, he pretends to hate her instead. Now kekta maiya writer jee made Lavanya sleep with ASR when he was alive and that is why Khushi jee and him got divorced once Khushi jee found out about is dirty deeds. After much hassle, and many failed murder attempts later (all thanks to lusty cousin), orphan girl and ASR junior are about to tie the knot. But just then, Lavanya comes in and Khushi jee screams out 'Nahin yeh shaadi nahin ho sakti', ASR junior asks why and Khushi jee lets out the past shit. Lusty cousin does chance pe dance and gets married to orphan girl. He does it with her and she is pregnant. ASR junior on the other hand realizes how demented he was for letting orphan girl go for something her aunt did. But by that time orphan girl has already fallen in love with lusty who has had a change of heart.

frhnjnnonasiparu_roxKookiemonster

cheeeky Senior Member
cheeeky
cheeeky

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cheeeky

Tanuwaaa!!! Hugs!! Can't write much but will try! Your post my love made me laugh n the baby probably kicked my ass off right now lol!
Haven't watched anything in 2 months but but but reading Ur post, lol, Kuch badla hi nahi hain bey!

So ASR still hasn't found a right bed to do it yet after the haystack encounter...hmmm
So no marriage yet .. Hmmm
Bachcha paida nahi hua, Daadi kahaan se paida hogayi rey???
ShyaDi?!?!?? LMFAO!!
Lots more to catch up but this takes the cake, Shyamu has cameras all over RM??????? Are you effing kidding me?!?!?!?

Before I start puking again, I shall stop for today, dunno if it's IPK or my nausea that's churning my tummy !!!

Missed you crazy btw!!! So big jhappi! I saw Anju somewhere, hugs to her to, will see u guys later :)

Soni jee, please empty your PM dabba, my PMs keep bouncing back!

I miss you. And you haven't missed much on IPK.

ASR found the bed bey, pura decorate kar liya tha, got Khushi jee on the bed, was about 2 cm away from planting his lips on her neck when Khushi jee went all 'Radha Krishna' murti on him. And then he was all sexually frustrated and said " I love you dammit"..Long story...LOL

Just empty your dabba, and most importantly take good care of you and the baccha. Hug

@Jenny Jaani, Anju and Tanu jee

Good to see you guys too. Just trying to come online but still not feeling 100% yet. But looks like the curse of HG is off as of now, things shud look up from now on. Missed you too!

Haan toh theek hain na, I didn't access that box for years, Abhi saaf kiya hain. Wrote a pm to Tanu a few days ago asking her to cc it to u guys about moi situation, dunno mila ki nahi.

Radha Krishna?!? So even that hasn't changed? He STILL hasn't kissed her????! Abey Ho kya raha hain idhar phir???

Anyways, time to sleep, bahot exert kar liya, looks like this show is going nowhere :(

Will keep dropping in as n when I can, see u all soon. Hugs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Random Orphan girl has been raised by Lavanya who got married to Aman who was an widower with a daughter before marrying her. ASR Junior falls head over heels in love with orphan girl, but since his ego is bigger than his you know what, he pretends to hate her instead. Now kekta maiya writer jee made Lavanya sleep with ASR when he was alive and that is why Khushi jee and him got divorced once Khushi jee found out about is dirty deeds. After much hassle, and many failed murder attempts later (all thanks to lusty cousin), orphan girl and ASR junior are about to tie the knot. But just then, Lavanya comes in and Khushi jee screams out 'Nahin yeh shaadi nahin ho sakti', ASR junior asks why and Khushi jee lets out the past shit. Lusty cousin does chance pe dance and gets married to orphan girl. He does it with her and she is pregnant. ASR junior on the other hand realizes how demented he was for letting orphan girl go for something her aunt did. But by that time orphan girl has already fallen in love with lusty who has had a change of heart.

The loss of orphan girl brings out the evil side in ASR junior. He spreads glass in orphan girl's room and plays around with the electricity. Mami ji still as bootiful falls pray to the electric shock & she suddenly sees the moh-maya from under the brightly colored lashes; borrows a beige saree from Nani & decides to becum a sanyaasan in Dadi's ashram. Glass ka kya hua, noone knows. Meanwhile ASR junior blames his mom err Devaki err Khoosie for losing orphan girl and he slowly starts slipping Viagara to Akash as a revenge. The evil one's plan again fails coz finally Khoosie gets some much needed Khoosie from Akash & does not have to resort to khudkhushi. Meanwhile AR group opens a branch in Brazil & lusty cousin goes to manage it. He however gets napped by a hot looking tribal leader whose father had a grudge with Arnav senior. ASR Jr is then pushed to marry pregnant orphan girl as everyone assumes that lusty cousin is dead. Marriage happens & ASR Jr is looking forward to SR wen lusty cousin makes a comeback.

Edited by paru_rox - 05 September 2012 at 2:08pm

nonasiladdoo598LIKEDMGKookiemonster

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Parul and Tanu, Clap
You both have all the stuff figured out.
Join Mr. Jainesh and shake some sense into him.
Tanu, your thread has kept me sane tonight.
I am disappointed beyond anything.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paru_roxladdoo598

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

we have jainesh ji speaking.. He made kasauti zindagi unbearable, and unke shubh kadam ab IPK pe hai

Divs - now I am scared.  Very scared of what he has in store for Khushi.  This would explain why she doesn't feel married all of a sudden.  How many times will he make her saat phere with how many men??  I am ischared.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nashninithechaigirlladdoo598

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

Kasauti did well Shocked ... What I could figure out from all its spoofs  was that no one knew how many men Prerna was doing at a time Confused

Edited to add -- Disclaimer please before posting such khatarnak articles. Can safely say that I am in the depths of depression filled rut now

OMG as if IPPKND lacked people living in la la land that they got a writer who belongs there tooCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiladdoo598

Go to top