Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

So Basically All Women Are Dumb? (Page 32)

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by madmaxine

Because everybody knows it's the third wedding ceremony that really counts! Ab tak 1 1/2 bhi nahi hue. Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost. 

Waise how many times have they had a suhaag ka sej but no raat? Let me count. 1). Temple wedding. 2). Delhi mein Bali. 3). Arnav's going backwards wala brilliant idea which unleashed all this in the first place. 

So...3 wedding...5.5 suhaag raats and it will finally happen. They will do it eggjactly once and she will be preggers. Bas. 

Aur woh bhi, yes you guessed it right, di kay liye..LOL

Actually, seeing as how our new writer jee is from kekta maiyaa's camp, its a given that Arnav jee will hit a sixer on the first ball and Khushi jee will be pregnant. Furthermore, Di will ask chotey for a baccha and chotey will be like "sure di" and then Khushi jee will give away her baby, di kay liye.

I would not rule this possibility out.

And then there will be a 20 year leap with Akash & Khushi (Arnav & Jiji will die in a plane crash & Khushi will marry Akash) looking the same, and new faces to Rabba vey while Jhalli & Khoosie tussle over the son who has just cum back after completing his studies from Amreeca.

Parul, 
With the new writer this seems quite plausible.
Whattay leap...waah !
Then they will name the show   -  Iss bachche ko kiska naam doon?

Edited by kookie2020 - 05 September 2012 at 1:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasimadmaxineparu_roxladdoo598LIKEDMG

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dora123

Sorry to be so random amidst all the discussion here.but TRP went up to 2.8 from 2.7! Really? Why? How? HUh?! DUH!

And that too without any promotion. Aab toh they will think di ki dukh bhari katha is working.Dead

Waisey day wise TRP mein the episode with the "Patah chal jata hai" rabba vey & bromance had the highest TRP, 3.0

Well...Horror movie ke trp bhi 2.9 the. Quite high. If it weren't for child bride...I think it would have gone up even more. They can't compete with that show that's even more regressiver (yes..I just made that word up) than this. 

Oh yes..the rang channel wala show apparently was a BIG hit last week..with the beendani getting justice finally! So maybe in telecast time...we probably will have to wait for 3years 30 days for a happy shappy moment in IPK world! I myself saw the show last week and the grandeur there left me awestruck!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxineparu_roxKookiemonsterladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Because everybody knows it's the third wedding ceremony that really counts! Ab tak 1 1/2 bhi nahi hue. Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost. 

Waise how many times have they had a suhaag ka sej but no raat? Let me count. 1). Temple wedding. 2). Delhi mein Bali. 3). Arnav's going backwards wala brilliant idea which unleashed all this in the first place. 

So...3 wedding...5.5 suhaag raats and it will finally happen. They will do it eggjactly once and she will be preggers. Bas. 

Actually, seeing as how our new writer jee is from kekta maiyaa's camp, its a given that Arnav jee will hit a sixer on the first ball and Khushi jee will be pregnant. Furthermore, Di will ask chotey for a baccha and chotey will be like "sure di" and then Khushi jee will give away her baby, di kay liye.

And then there will be a 20 year leap with Akash & Khushi (Arnav & Jiji will die in a plane crash & Khushi will marry Akash) looking the same, and new faces to Rabba vey while Jhalli & Khoosie tussle over the son who has just cum back after completing his studies from Amreeca.

And the son will look just like Arnav. He will be all angsty with only one kostin, "Mera bap kaun hai?" He will be brooding all the time, lashing out at everyone, trying to figure out who the fig fathered him, Akash, Shyam, or that dead Arnav dude. Never mind that he looks exactly like Arnav, Khushi will hide the truth from him kyunki issi mein uska bhalai hai. ASR junior will also have an unhealthy amount of love for AnJhali and like his daddy dearest, he too will choose to believe AnJhali is his mum and not Khushi. Because its always Yashoda who is the mum, never Devaki.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjnnonasiS.Stephymadmaxineparu_roxLIKEDMGsbk2Kookiemonster

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Ok Anju I loved your pics on the first page! I cant stop laughing!
Tanu-wa hum bhi aapse I love you dammit. They should just show our sismance and rabba ves instead on the show.

Oh & Di Ke Liye reminds me of that Tere Liye show and I swear listen to the title song, lyrics fit Chotey and his Bitchalli Di

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123laddoo598

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Sorry to be so random amidst all the discussion here.but TRP went up to 2.8 from 2.7! Really? Why? How? HUh?! DUH!

And that too without any promotion. Aab toh they will think di ki dukh bhari katha is working.Dead

Waisey day wise TRP mein the episode with the "Patah chal jata hai" rabba vey & bromance had the highest TRP, 3.0

Can Di aka DB go on some vacation! Please!
I am hoping NK says something like shouldnt Di be staying with JiJaJi...cmon man someone has to mention this! The aas pados ki auratein can ask for Poojya JiJaJi's whereabouts..why dont they bitch about why Di stays in mayeka...?!

The whole pados ki auratein asking for "Chanchal Damaad ji" at a ladies function was just too fishy man... Bet Daiyya Ho has shown some lowe around RM too Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123nonasiladdoo598

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

we have jainesh ji speaking.. He made kasauti zindagi unbearable, and unke shubh kadam ab IPK pe hai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasimanjhaladdoo598

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

And the son will look just like Arnav. He will be all angsty with only one kostin, "Mera bap kaun hai?" He will be brooding all the time, lashing out at everyone, trying to figure out who the fig fathered him, Akash, Shyam, or that dead Arnav dude. Never mind that he looks exactly like Arnav, Khushi will hide the truth from him kyunki issi mein uska bhalai hai. ASR junior will also have an unhealthy amount of love for AnJhali and like his daddy dearest, he too will choose to believe AnJhali is his mum and not Khushi. Because its always Yashoda who is the mum, never Devaki.

He will be named Nandkishore thereby confusing him even further and adding NK to the sperm donor fray as well. This is like Mamma Mia...with more candidates for donation, that's what! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123nonasiparu_roxladdoo598LIKEDMG

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cheeeky

Tanuwaaa!!! Hugs!! Can't write much but will try! Your post my love made me laugh n the baby probably kicked my ass off right now lol!
Haven't watched anything in 2 months but but but reading Ur post, lol, Kuch badla hi nahi hain bey!

So ASR still hasn't found a right bed to do it yet after the haystack encounter...hmmm
So no marriage yet .. Hmmm
Bachcha paida nahi hua, Daadi kahaan se paida hogayi rey???
ShyaDi?!?!?? LMFAO!!
Lots more to catch up but this takes the cake, Shyamu has cameras all over RM??????? Are you effing kidding me?!?!?!?

Before I start puking again, I shall stop for today, dunno if it's IPK or my nausea that's churning my tummy !!!

Missed you crazy btw!!! So big jhappi! I saw Anju somewhere, hugs to her to, will see u guys later :)

Soni jee, please empty your PM dabba, my PMs keep bouncing back!

I miss you. And you haven't missed much on IPK.

ASR found the bed bey, pura decorate kar liya tha, got Khushi jee on the bed, was about 2 cm away from planting his lips on her neck when Khushi jee went all 'Radha Krishna' murti on him. And then he was all sexually frustrated and said " I love you dammit"..Long story...LOL

Just empty your dabba, and most importantly take good care of you and the baccha. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123

Go to top