Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

So Basically All Women Are Dumb? (Page 3)

velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
and cvs of ipk are women
what a nice treatment to fellow women albeit characters

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Moon_lightapoorvaarnavladdoo598Kookiemonster

sanah_73 Senior Member
sanah_73
sanah_73

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Loved your post

Just a little correction to your subject title Smile

'Not all women' just the ones on IPKKND are DUMB!!! LOL Wink When God was giving brains to everyone they somehow missed it Tongue ROFL Silly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetyladdoo598

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I think the writers are pitching Arnav and Khushi each other for the sake of having them on opposing sides. Pathetic.
Khushi is acting beyond idiotic.
Arnav has been there before.
The CVs are hell bent on pro-longing the life of Shyam's character forever and having Arnav and Khushi clash whilst doing it.

How much more of this can we take though?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Moon_lightapoorvaarnavcool_tweetyparu_roxasha...Kookiemonsterladdoo598

preetihere IF-Dazzler
preetihere
preetihere

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
There's a new writer on the scene? Oh man! Perhaps this writer didnt get the papers that dealt with the kidnap track Wackothats why Khushi even thought of suggesting to bring the man who after kidnapping her husband , tried to kill both of them!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Moon_lightcool_tweetysusan7laddoo598

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
The scene where khushi tried to convince Arnav was not even necessary. The CV's planned that iAnjali will blackmail Arnav, then wat sense does that scene make??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

herebedragonsmayuri099apoorvaarnavnuttycleoladdoo598susan7

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

to gain sympathy for poojali they got misvarraige drama.but on one sympathised her
now they are butchring khushi's charcter

Gul please give some rest u r crew  they are very tierd by writng all this crap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099laddoo598Kookiemonster

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Ab hum kya kahein!!

I give a damn who's messing with the story..I don't care if it's Gul Maate..I don't care if it's the PH or Isstar Plus...I just give a damn!!

But is there any difference between the SP vahoos and Koosie Jee??Come on..Yeah..I like the maturity in her character..That she hugs Arnav at every sane opportunity she gets..to pacify him..that she stands beside him through thick and thin..But tell me...is she a dumb doll now??Where's that feisty,strong girl gone??Why is the PH/CV's/Channel so eager to mow down the originality,the freshness of the story??

Don't get me started on the namby-pamby  Dee dee...For the life of me..I don't get...how hot is Shyamu in bed??A woman who lost her child on the day of her Godh Bharai...can think of Shyam..Shyam and Shyam..and making plans with him on how to manipulate Chotey to bring Shyamu back to his safe abode!!

Daa dee...another hell of a character...Not an ounce of expression from the actress playing her..The CV's had a chance of making her one strong woman..But how can I forget..SP is going the usual way...making a Bhabho out of Daadi..making a Pratigya outta Koosie!!

And who on earth wants to see ASR fighting with the ladies of the house??Come on..where's that chutzpah gone??

But then it's Gul's baby and GH's daal-roti/Bread butter or whatever..

Toh simple funda hain boss..Dekhna hain toh dekho!!

BTW..I lau you DammitBig smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66cool_tweetyapoorvaarnavvijji12cinerariaasha...Kookiemonsterladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhushiIrani

Time to show the makers who really has the power to use their remote and cancel subscriptions, etc. 
It BAFFLES me that the makers have reduced the only person who truly delivers most of the time, radiates the screen with her mere presence and actually make people listen when she talks to a mere walking DOLL! W*F?  Where oh where is the KHUSHI I started watching for - that STRONG, SMART, VIVACIOUS, FIESTY yet understanding young woman?????????? 

To get Poojali the much need "space" does it mean it is necessary to butcher Khushi?Angry

I never loose my cool with this show but today was the limit. What an insult to our collective intelligence. SP is obviously intervening and wants to transform Khushi into the typical self sacrificing, brainless, devi reincarnate bahu. She will always put others above her, and blindly put her faith on the man who has told her on her face that he doesn't care two hoots about AnJhali, and she will also forget this same man has tried to kill her husband. Spare me the horror!Angry

Oh and lets not even get started about Poojali. DB wanted screen space, and she got it, now can she at least try to act better? She bores me to death.Dead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sanah_73Moon_lightcool_tweetyparu_roxasha...Kookiemonster

Go to top