Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

So Basically All Women Are Dumb? (Page 29)

kakacool123 Senior Member
kakacool123
kakacool123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by paru_rox

How soon is soon please ... can we have Daiyya Ho's entry done & over with. We all know he is coming back to RM. The sooner Jhalli is happy, the sooner we can get back to the wedding.
And YES, Jhalli will forget about her loss, once she has Shyam ji back in her kitty. It will be rasam galore after that.

What rasam? Mereko toh sirf tomato rasam ka hope dikh raha hai...woh bhi I'll have to make it for me:( 

Padha nahin spoiler...simple remarriage. Hmph. 

Point about Abhaas being buff...man..he needs to stop pumping iron...Hulk lag raha hai. No effing way ASR can beat him in the ring. Not even a remote possibility. 

Someone please explain, agar remarriage hona hi tha then why did they not wait till the marriage was done before unleashing all this stinky poop?

Abhaas toh is on his way to become the great Khali. And Arnav jee continues to get thinner and thinner. Sobti jee, please Abhaas jee se tips lo na.

Because everybody knows it's the third wedding ceremony that really counts! Ab tak 1 1/2 bhi nahi hue. Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost. 

Waise how many times have they had a suhaag ka sej but no raat? Let me count. 1). Temple wedding. 2). Delhi mein Bali. 3). Arnav's going backwards wala brilliant idea which unleashed all this in the first place. 

So...3 wedding...5.5 suhaag raats and it will finally happen. They will do it eggjactly once and she will be preggers. Bas. 

In Indian Dramas, it takes 2 years to get the marriage over with 3 years until child is announced and another 3 years of the chld being in the stomach but no belly being shown. Suhagraat tho bari baad ki baat hai ab poojali ka kisa tho baand hojayai

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasimadmaxineparu_roxladdoo598Kookiemonster

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LIKEDMG

Nosh, same here!! I was like yahan bhi "Di kay liye"? What the hell-wa? On a positive note, she should use this "Di kay liye" card to her advantage if she is wise.
Arnav jee, shaadi kijiye na, di kay liye.
Arnav jee, SR manaiye na, di kay liye.
Arnav jee, Di-dadi-shyam jee ko ashram bhejiye na, di kay liye.

She has a brahmastra in her hand, if only she could look past her self sacrificing, devi maiyaa syndrome induced haze.
so logicji...we get the name of the love story "DI KE LIYE"...LOL

Jeena Sirf Di ke liye. 

nonasimadmaxineparu_roxladdoo598LIKEDMG

Olive_Rose IF-Dazzler
Olive_Rose
Olive_Rose

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
What The F-waShocked!!! I am not even going to bother watching the episode!!!  I can't believe our dear Gul who's a woman is allowing this rubbish to be broadcasted where women are demeaned to the lowest levels!! And PLEASE DON'T tell me it's REEL and not REALAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kakacool123-Sapna-laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by paru_rox

How soon is soon please ... can we have Daiyya Ho's entry done & over with. We all know he is coming back to RM. The sooner Jhalli is happy, the sooner we can get back to the wedding.
And YES, Jhalli will forget about her loss, once she has Shyam ji back in her kitty. It will be rasam galore after that.

What rasam? Mereko toh sirf tomato rasam ka hope dikh raha hai...woh bhi I'll have to make it for me:( 

Padha nahin spoiler...simple remarriage. Hmph. 

Point about Abhaas being buff...man..he needs to stop pumping iron...Hulk lag raha hai. No effing way ASR can beat him in the ring. Not even a remote possibility. 

Someone please explain, agar remarriage hona hi tha then why did they not wait till the marriage was done before unleashing all this stinky poop?

Abhaas toh is on his way to become the great Khali. And Arnav jee continues to get thinner and thinner. Sobti jee, please Abhaas jee se tips lo na.

Because everybody knows it's the third wedding ceremony that really counts! Ab tak 1 1/2 bhi nahi hue. Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost. 

Waise how many times have they had a suhaag ka sej but no raat? Let me count. 1). Temple wedding. 2). Delhi mein Bali. 3). Arnav's going backwards wala brilliant idea which unleashed all this in the first place. 

So...3 wedding...5.5 suhaag raats and it will finally happen. They will do it eggjactly once and she will be preggers. Bas. 

Aur woh bhi, yes you guessed it right, di kay liye..LOL

Actually, seeing as how our new writer jee is from kekta maiyaa's camp, its a given that Arnav jee will hit a sixer on the first ball and Khushi jee will be pregnant. Furthermore, Di will ask chotey for a baccha and chotey will be like "sure di" and then Khushi jee will give away her baby, di kay liye.

I would not rule this possibility out.

Edited by laddoo598 - 05 September 2012 at 1:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasimadmaxineparu_roxKookiemonster

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Actually, seeing as how our new writer jee is from kekta maiyaa's camp, its a given that Arnav jee will hit a sixer on the first ball and Khushi jee will be pregnant. Furthermore, Di will ask chotey for a baccha and chotey will be like "sure di" and then Khushi jee will give away her baby, di kay liye.

Shit man. I thought of this today. I swear I did. And then Khushi will leave the house and ASR and Di can be Dad and Mom to the baby. Ewww...but possible. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kakacool123nonasiparu_roxladdoo598LIKEDMGKookiemonster

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Shit man. I thought of this today. I swear I did. And then Khushi will leave the house and ASR and Di can be Dad and Mom to the baby. Ewww...but possible. 

Maxine, Aap bhi na ...ROFL

nonasimadmaxineparu_roxladdoo598LIKEDMG

merrydock Goldie
merrydock
merrydock

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
i think you are right is some ways,  i dont really believe the Khushi believes that Shayam has changed, but she hopes for Anjali's sake.

what is dont get is that Shayam enters and exits RM so easily, and no one has any ikling about it. i think that Arnav should not only step up security like he is stating but should install CCTV camera's in the house as well especialy at enterence of Anjali and Dadi rooms. and he should fire the present guards and hire new ones with ninja traning. only then will they be able to chatch sneeky snake.

i think the smartest women in Raizada house at persent is our dear Mamiji hello hi bye bye.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kakacool123nonasiladdoo598

-Sapna- Senior Member
-Sapna-
-Sapna-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Wonderfully written my dear! Seriously I don't these people know their audience at all! They have so many international viewers who watch the show, who would never be impressed to see they way they show the stupidity of women. 

I'm really not shocked about Anjali's little stunt at the end, that one's been coming for a long time now. 

I'm still in shock and awe over Dadi's holier than thou attitude and I'm so happy Arnav put her in her place today and told her she should have stayed put in the ashram. 

But really Khushi?? You saw with your own eyes how perverted/disgusting he is!! Maybe you felt sorry for him when you saw him crying in the hospital, but once that was over she should have reasoned out that he was just playing another one of his tricks! I'm especially surprised that after Dadi told everyone that Shyam sought her out, she still thought he could change!

I read someone's post on a different topic saying that we really shouldn't be too surprised since Khushi forgave everything that Arnav did to her, which is almost just as bad as what Shyam did, but in a different way. 

But what I wanna know is when is it going to be enough for Khushi?? What does it take to ensure that she will never forgive someone ever again? Because it's obviously not attempts on her life or the lives of those she loves. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiladdoo598

Go to top