Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

So Basically All Women Are Dumb? (Page 28)

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Joined: 03 November 2010
Posts: 6222

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru_rox

Originally posted by madmaxine

Originally posted by paru_rox

How soon is soon please ... can we have Daiyya Ho's entry done & over with. We all know he is coming back to RM. The sooner Jhalli is happy, the sooner we can get back to the wedding.
And YES, Jhalli will forget about her loss, once she has Shyam ji back in her kitty. It will be rasam galore after that.


What rasam? Mereko toh sirf tomato rasam ka hope dikh raha hai...woh bhi I'll have to make it for me:( 

Padha nahin spoiler...simple remarriage. Hmph. 

Point about Abhaas being buff...man..he needs to stop pumping iron...Hulk lag raha hai. No effing way ASR can beat him in the ring. Not even a remote possibility. 


Showy stuff is for important characters M ... Arnav & Khushi ke liye simple marriage is absolutely fine. After that we can have a grand Pooja for Daiyya Ho's comeback. Isn't that just all candy flossy now.

@red
Isiliye toh Arnav ji was throwing air ounches yesterday Maxine. See Arnav wanted to impress Khossie & so he made a deal with Shyam. He will let Shyam back in RM, if only the guy pretends to be licked by some fancy punches in the hospital. See how well it has worked out for both of them.

Maxine is here Hug




Since Arnav and Khushi are no longer important characters...are they now character actors? You know, Bollywood mein jaise karte hain na...bechaare side waale roles mein achche actors hote hain...toh they call them character actors...as if the rest don't even have A character. Like AK Hangal or Shriram Lagoo or Navin Nischal...you get my drift. 

I think the fangirls will have my hide if I call Sobti a character actor doing a side wala role. LOL

LOL @ Arnav's girly air punches. Whatay letdown that was. Cheee. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kakacool123nonasiparu_roxladdoo598Kookiemonster

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Joined: 28 November 2011
Posts: 7588

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by madmaxine

Originally posted by paru_rox

How soon is soon please ... can we have Daiyya Ho's entry done & over with. We all know he is coming back to RM. The sooner Jhalli is happy, the sooner we can get back to the wedding.
And YES, Jhalli will forget about her loss, once she has Shyam ji back in her kitty. It will be rasam galore after that.


What rasam? Mereko toh sirf tomato rasam ka hope dikh raha hai...woh bhi I'll have to make it for me:( 

Padha nahin spoiler...simple remarriage. Hmph. 

Point about Abhaas being buff...man..he needs to stop pumping iron...Hulk lag raha hai. No effing way ASR can beat him in the ring. Not even a remote possibility. 


Someone please explain, agar remarriage hona hi tha then why did they not wait till the marriage was done before unleashing all this stinky poop?

Abhaas toh is on his way to become the great Khali. And Arnav jee continues to get thinner and thinner. Sobti jee, please Abhaas jee se tips lo na.


Coz life is Kabhi Khushi *rarely* Kabhi gham *always*


KJo is a mighty intelligent man to decode this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiladdoo598

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Joined: 29 August 2009
Posts: 4534

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
no except nani 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Joined: 27 May 2006
Posts: 17050

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nonasi

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by nonasi

I know Tanu. The delusion in Di and Dadi I could even handle because I don't give a farak about their characters, but why Khushi?! That was completely unnecessary, considering she herself has stated that Shyam can go to any lengths for his faida! 

The first half of the epi had me so happy. Finally, the infamous dimaagh was at work, confronting Dadi about her najaiz love for Shyamu and attempting to set the record straight with more details beyond the whole what-I-say-goes. (Thank God they remembered the kidnapping! I was beginning to think it was conveniently forgotten. And NK jumping in when he could. I love him man.)

I'm all for Khushi supporting Arnie, but I really hope this was just a blip on the radar and she doesn't ever say it again. Anji's vulnerability did come through more for me today, along with Shyam's taking advantage of it, but W*F: he's with her for an hour and she's miraculously able to walk? Kya bakwaas!



Wanna bet that she will sing to AnJhali's tunes tomorrow?Tongue Forget about her promises to always support Arnav, forget about how Shyamu tried to kill her and her hubby, forget how Shyamu mentally rapes her each time he lays eyes on her, at the end of the day its all about Di. What the Di wants, the Di gets.

Omg, when Khushi said "Di ke liye" I literally face-palmed myself (good thing no one saw me...I think). Yaar, she really has just been his saaya these last couple of episodes. Ouch Someone needs to slap Anji silly. And can they just kick Dadi out? Screw badon ki lihaaz! Biatch needs to go. Bas.



Nosh, same here!! I was like yahan bhi "Di kay liye"? What the hell-wa? On a positive note, she should use this "Di kay liye" card to her advantage if she is wise.
Arnav jee, shaadi kijiye na, di kay liye.
Arnav jee, SR manaiye na, di kay liye.
Arnav jee, Di-dadi-shyam jee ko ashram bhejiye na, di kay liye.

She has a brahmastra in her hand, if only she could look past her self sacrificing, devi maiyaa syndrome induced haze.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kakacool123nonasiparu_roxLIKEDMGKookiemonster

kakacool123 Senior Member
kakacool123
kakacool123

Joined: 17 December 2011
Posts: 555

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by kakacool123

Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by nonasi

I know Tanu. The delusion in Di and Dadi I could even handle because I don't give a farak about their characters, but why Khushi?! That was completely unnecessary, considering she herself has stated that Shyam can go to any lengths for his faida! 

The first half of the epi had me so happy. Finally, the infamous dimaagh was at work, confronting Dadi about her najaiz love for Shyamu and attempting to set the record straight with more details beyond the whole what-I-say-goes. (Thank God they remembered the kidnapping! I was beginning to think it was conveniently forgotten. And NK jumping in when he could. I love him man.)

I'm all for Khushi supporting Arnie, but I really hope this was just a blip on the radar and she doesn't ever say it again. Anji's vulnerability did come through more for me today, along with Shyam's taking advantage of it, but W*F: he's with her for an hour and she's miraculously able to walk? Kya bakwaas!



Wanna bet that she will sing to AnJhali's tunes tomorrow?Tongue Forget about her promises to always support Arnav, forget about how Shyamu tried to kill her and her hubby, forget how Shyamu mentally rapes her each time he lays eyes on her, at the end of the day its all about Di. What the Di wants, the Di gets.


I know Di practically runs this place, no one can say no to her because they all think she'll break apart in their hands.

I don't think this i sgoing to ever end happy i'm sick and tired of seeing this pathetic anjali and her dadi they both should go back to the asharam


Di is the new heroine. Daiyaa vey.

And Di is very strong, she just pretends to be fragile to always get the upper hand. See how smart di is? Main vari jawa!Tongue


Hahahaha LOL, too true LOL This giyal should be Running The Raizada Corporation she'd flippin cry everyone to buy shares. If i was arnav i would have just slapped because she soo annoying,  little boy shaym and her are the new  leads but what can we say it looks like Dadi is also in love with shaymu, looks like a bitter love triangle lets hope they all kill themeselves in the fight LOLTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiladdoo598

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Joined: 03 November 2010
Posts: 6222

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by madmaxine

Originally posted by paru_rox

How soon is soon please ... can we have Daiyya Ho's entry done & over with. We all know he is coming back to RM. The sooner Jhalli is happy, the sooner we can get back to the wedding.
And YES, Jhalli will forget about her loss, once she has Shyam ji back in her kitty. It will be rasam galore after that.


What rasam? Mereko toh sirf tomato rasam ka hope dikh raha hai...woh bhi I'll have to make it for me:( 

Padha nahin spoiler...simple remarriage. Hmph. 

Point about Abhaas being buff...man..he needs to stop pumping iron...Hulk lag raha hai. No effing way ASR can beat him in the ring. Not even a remote possibility. 


Someone please explain, agar remarriage hona hi tha then why did they not wait till the marriage was done before unleashing all this stinky poop?

Abhaas toh is on his way to become the great Khali. And Arnav jee continues to get thinner and thinner. Sobti jee, please Abhaas jee se tips lo na.

Because everybody knows it's the third wedding ceremony that really counts! Ab tak 1 1/2 bhi nahi hue. Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost. 

Waise how many times have they had a suhaag ka sej but no raat? Let me count. 1). Temple wedding. 2). Delhi mein Bali. 3). Arnav's going backwards wala brilliant idea which unleashed all this in the first place. 

So...3 wedding...5.5 suhaag raats and it will finally happen. They will do it eggjactly once and she will be preggers. Bas. 
 


The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kakacool123nonasiparu_roxladdoo598LIKEDMGKookiemonster

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Joined: 02 October 2008
Posts: 10579

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598


Nosh, same here!! I was like yahan bhi "Di kay liye"? What the hell-wa? On a positive note, she should use this "Di kay liye" card to her advantage if she is wise.
Arnav jee, shaadi kijiye na, di kay liye.
Arnav jee, SR manaiye na, di kay liye.
Arnav jee, Di-dadi-shyam jee ko ashram bhejiye na, di kay liye.

She has a brahmastra in her hand, if only she could look past her self sacrificing, devi maiyaa syndrome induced haze.
so logicji...we get the name of the love story "DI KE LIYE"...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiparu_roxladdoo598

Anchal_M Senior Member
Anchal_M
Anchal_M

Joined: 29 December 2011
Posts: 427

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Clap Very well said!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
anjali is so dumb

Author: Mages   Replies: 7   Views: 909

Mages 7 909 27 November 2011 at 11:27am by mythili2
Is Arnaav dumb?

2 3 4

Author: ktja   Replies: 28   Views: 3796

ktja 28 3796 22 November 2011 at 1:54am by LadyLaLa
When did khushi turn dumb?!!

Author: aadyakali   Replies: 3   Views: 854

aadyakali 3 854 15 November 2011 at 12:48pm by cricketfan1
dumb girls...

Author: shena07   Replies: 3   Views: 700

shena07 3 700 15 November 2011 at 8:30am by bikerider
Arnav is basically confused

2

Author: .hea.   Replies: 12   Views: 1412

.hea. 12 1412 31 August 2011 at 4:44am by pinky_blueskies

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index