Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

So Basically All Women Are Dumb? (Page 26)

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru_rox

How soon is soon please ... can we have Daiyya Ho's entry done & over with. We all know he is coming back to RM. The sooner Jhalli is happy, the sooner we can get back to the wedding.
And YES, Jhalli will forget about her loss, once she has Shyam ji back in her kitty. It will be rasam galore after that.

LOL Parul...seriously this daiyya ho needs to pave way for some rabba vey sooner than later ...and that too legalized ones!
Jhalli already looked hail and hearty in those 10 mins her pati parmeshwar was there! The loss has been forgotten and now its time to Pati lao sasural andolan! Toh Bolo Daiyyya Ho!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiparu_roxladdoo598

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Angryabsolutely right. khushi pissed me off today and whats with dadi? she still wants to call the shots, after 14yrs of dumping the kids! anjali is one hell of a selfish woman- she wants to b the most imp in chote's life, but she cares two hoots for chote. she loves sham and does not care for chote at all. even if sham murders chote she is ok provided he keeps pampering her with silly stuff bought with asr's moneyAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

How soon is soon please ... can we have Daiyya Ho's entry done & over with. We all know he is coming back to RM. The sooner Jhalli is happy, the sooner we can get back to the wedding.
And YES, Jhalli will forget about her loss, once she has Shyam ji back in her kitty. It will be rasam galore after that.

What rasam? Mereko toh sirf tomato rasam ka hope dikh raha hai...woh bhi I'll have to make it for me:( 

Padha nahin spoiler...simple remarriage. Hmph. 

Point about Abhaas being buff...man..he needs to stop pumping iron...Hulk lag raha hai. No effing way ASR can beat him in the ring. Not even a remote possibility. 

Someone please explain, agar remarriage hona hi tha then why did they not wait till the marriage was done before unleashing all this stinky poop?

Abhaas toh is on his way to become the great Khali. And Arnav jee continues to get thinner and thinner. Sobti jee, please Abhaas jee se tips lo na.

Edited by laddoo598 - 05 September 2012 at 12:38pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123nonasimadmaxineparu_roxKookiemonster

Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

What rasam? Mereko toh sirf tomato rasam ka hope dikh raha hai...woh bhi I'll have to make it for me:( 

Point about Abhaas being buff...man..he needs to stop pumping iron...Hulk lag raha hai. No effing way ASR can beat him in the ring. Not even a remote possibility. 

See to even reach the ring he has many obstacles in the form of the woman folk of the RM! One will sing "mere saanson mein tu muskuraye", other will sing "kyun dard hai itna tere ishq mein", we already have the other one orchestrating with her hand! Daiyya Ho stands undefeated!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiparu_roxmadmaxineKookiemonsterladdoo598

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
anjali has polio and she has glass pieces piercing her feet, plus a miscarriage, eyt she walked aaram se, what de?Angry

kakacool123nonasiladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nonasi

I know Tanu. The delusion in Di and Dadi I could even handle because I don't give a farak about their characters, but why Khushi?! That was completely unnecessary, considering she herself has stated that Shyam can go to any lengths for his faida! 

The first half of the epi had me so happy. Finally, the infamous dimaagh was at work, confronting Dadi about her najaiz love for Shyamu and attempting to set the record straight with more details beyond the whole what-I-say-goes. (Thank God they remembered the kidnapping! I was beginning to think it was conveniently forgotten. And NK jumping in when he could. I love him man.)

I'm all for Khushi supporting Arnie, but I really hope this was just a blip on the radar and she doesn't ever say it again. Anji's vulnerability did come through more for me today, along with Shyam's taking advantage of it, but W*F: he's with her for an hour and she's miraculously able to walk? Kya bakwaas!

Wanna bet that she will sing to AnJhali's tunes tomorrow?Tongue Forget about her promises to always support Arnav, forget about how Shyamu tried to kill her and her hubby, forget how Shyamu mentally rapes her each time he lays eyes on her, at the end of the day its all about Di. What the Di wants, the Di gets.

nonasiparu_roxGodhuliLogon

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I dont know ...y ppl love to show the woman r dumb?...and this makes a show high rating? no idea ...Confused...A man can manipulate any woman any time?...
how cud khushi suddenly faith to Shyam?..ridiculous...
whole IPK bcome horrible now...the characters...the dialogues...the sequences...evrything...
messing up...audiences r so irritated  now...we dont even to use our logic or frustration ...no use...after kidnapping track ...I am sick of DI's drama...I hv thought that re-marriage track wud b given some good entertainment..but now it becomes more irritating...I dont feel to watch episodes...if this is called intense love story ...then all women r dumb ...true..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiGodhuliLogonladdoo598Kookiemonster

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dora123

See to even reach the ring he has many obstacles in the form of the woman folk of the RM! One will sing "mere saanson mein tu muskuraye", other will sing "kyun dard hai itna tere ishq mein", we already have the other one orchestrating with her hand! Daiyya Ho stands undefeated!

ROFL Anji!!! Shyam kay Gopiyan will beat ASR back and blue before he can air punch Shyamu.LOL

nonasiparu_roxKookiemonster

Go to top